How ISIS Operates and How We Need to Counter Their Tactics

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
ISIS has a very well developed organization that has been honed on decades of warfare, being the underdog in conflict after conflict, so one good question is, 'How do they manage to survive?'

ISIS is the violent arm of the Salafist movement in Sunni Islam. while Islam considers all struggle against evil to be a form of religious 'Jihad', these men are taking the revised abrogation of the Koran to a new level by carrying out literally what had once been mostly figurative interpretations of Surats in the Koran.

What keeps ISIS alive is the Jihhadist Salafi clergy who support ISIS logistically, financially and morally. It is that clergy that persuades people to give their lives to Allah by being warriors, suicide bombers, terrorists and assassins.

What these clergy are doing today in the USA is laying down a support system for terrorism and it is only now beginning to come to a head in our country.

Killing the terrorists before they can strike, like happened in Garland Texas, is only a half measure, though peoples lives were saved. What must happen is that the government has to monitor and arrest clergy who specifically encourage Jihadism in the form of violent attacks on the Heathen around them.

It is the Salafist clergy who recruit ISIS support, and it is the clergy who push unstable minds into suicidal redemption.

We must stop the immigration of Salafist clergy, we must compile a searchable database on them and monitor all their followers.

IF this means an amendment to the First Amendment then we must do that, or else our Republic will fall to chaos or overthrow.

Last edited:
You do forget in their early conquests they have siezed lots of military weapons, vehicles, equipments, banks full of cash, and productive oil fields in which some countries are willing to buy from them. They have also retrieved weapons and supplies dropped for the rebels.
ISIS has a very well developed organization that has been honed on decades of warfare, being the underdog in conflict after conflict, so one good question is, 'How do they manage to survive?'

ISIS is the violent arm of the Salafist movement in Sunni Islam. while Islam considers all struggle against evil to be a form of religious 'Jihad', these men are taking the revised abrogation of the Koran to a new level by carrying out literally what had once been mostly figurative interpretations of Surats in the Koran.

What keeps ISIS alive is the Salafist clergy who support ISIS logistically, financially and morally. It is that clergy that persuades people to give their lives to Allah by being warriors, suicide bombers, terrorists and assassins.

What these clergy are doing today in the USA is laying down a support system for terrorism and it is only now beginning to come to a head in our country.

Killing the terrorists before they can strike, like happened in Garland Texas, is only a half measure, though peoples lives were saved. What must happen is that the government has to monitor and arrest clergy who specifically encourage Jihadism in the form of violent attacks on the Heathen around them.

It is the Salafist clergy who recruit ISIS support, and it is the clergy who push unstable minds into suicidal redemption.

We must stop the immigration of Salafist clergy, we must compile a searchable database on them and monitor all their followers.

IF this means an amendment to the First Amendment then we must do that, or else our Republic will fall to chaos or overthrow.

Last edited:
You do forget in their early conquests they have siezed lots of military weapons, vehicles, equipments, banks full of cash, and productive oil fields in which some countries are willing to buy from them. They have also retrieved weapons and supplies dropped for the rebels.

No, I am not forgetting the tools they have attained. I am focusing more on their recruitment and methods of organizing around Salafists clerics.

Right now, anyone can appear at our borders and claim that they are fleeing their nation of origin due to threats to their lives and the border patrol has to take them on in. Many of these people are from Arab nations undergoing conflict or who have a dominant Salafist form of Islam.

It is national suicide to let in these people who would then do us great harm as they did in Orlando.

Last edited:
The resistance to ideologies is made with superior ideas.

That is one form of resistance, but not if the opposing form of ideology is intent on killing as many of us as possible.

then we ow it to ourselves, our children and good public order to arrest those bastards and put them down.

It is my belief that the first amendment will only be changed some time after the second.

Not necessarily.

The Founding Fathers never intended that the First Amendment be used as cover by evil murderous cults and they would, if here today, condemn those who allow the First Amendment to be so used to protect those who would harm the public and undermine the Republic.

This whole subject of the Constitutionality of doing needful common sense things to defend the public against terrorism reminds me of the various mathematical 'proofs' that prove things that are simply not so, like 3 = 4. That you may not know how the proof is flawed does not matter because by definition 3 does not equal 4.

Similarly, the Constitution that establishes this Republic does not prevent us from taking necessary steps to protect, defend and maintain that Republic. If case law determines it does, then for the sake of sanity and the Republic we have to address that misinterpretation and correct it by any means necessary.

I. What must happen is that the government has to monitor and arrest clergy who specifically encourage Jihadism in the form of violent attacks on the Heathen around them..

The FBI should monitor and arrest anyone who specifically encourages violence against others- including any Islamic clergy- or any other clergy.

[
Right now, anyone can appear at our borders and claim that they are fleeing their nation of origin due to threats to their lives and the border patrol has to take them on in. Many of these people are from Arab nations undergoing conflict or who have a dominant Salafist form of Islam.

It is national suicide to let in these people who would then do us great harm as they did in Orlando.

But 'these people' - i.e. immigrants didn't attack us in Orlando- it was an American, born of immigrant parents. Not someone fleeing political persecution.

I am fine with a rational immigration policy that screens refugees. But not one that merely argues that all Muslims are dangerous.

[

But 'these people' - i.e. immigrants didn't attack us in Orlando- it was an American, born of immigrant parents. Not someone fleeing political persecution.

I am fine with a rational immigration policy that screens refugees. But not one that merely argues that all Muslims are dangerous.

I never said that it was an immigrant that made the attack, if you want to count a 2nd generation immigrant from proTaliban parents as an American.

I am saying the clergy who are instigating and supporting these attacks need to be monitored and the focus needs to be on the Salafist Muslims and the followers of those we know are advocating violence.

The West in general should have the foresight and the courage to confront, with all its communications resources, the challenge to the world of today presented by a theocracy from the dim past.

[

I never said that it was an immigrant that made the attack, if you want to count a 2nd generation immigrant from proTaliban parents as an American.

I am saying the clergy who are instigating and supporting these attacks need to be monitored and the focus needs to be on the Salafist Muslims and the followers of those we know are advocating violence.

Sure- and from what we have seen the FBI is monitoring everyone it can identify as being supportive of any of the various terrorist movements.
Anyone who is actively instigating violence in the U.S. should be arrested- pretty straight forward.

Forum List

Back