How is this type of thing being allowed on USMB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

john doe 101

Platinum Member
Sep 6, 2021
User posts a demonstrably fake Biden video insinuating Biden is a pedophile in "POLITICS". I post a link that explains the video is fake (there is no video in the linked content). MY post gets flagged as having an altered video while the OP does not. In addition, a demonstrably fake meme was posted by the OP within the thread. The thread now remains up and within the Politics message board and it took the mod 5 pages of comments to close comments on the thread.

What in the hell is going on here? Hoping to get a reasonable explanation.

User posts a demonstrably fake Biden video insinuating Biden is a pedophile in "POLITICS". I post a link that explains the video is fake (there is no video in the linked content). MY post gets flagged as having an altered video while the OP does not. In addition, a demonstrably fake meme was posted by the OP within the thread. The thread now remains up and within the Politics message board and it took the mod 5 pages of comments to close comments on the thread.

its called freedom of speech commie .

This isnt a government website. This is a moderated message board. Learn the difference.

Now if USMB wants to be know for trafficking and normalizing fake videos on it's website that's fine. Just let me know and then I'll proceed accordingly.
lol ! are threatening to post fake videos of you smootching with a biological woman !

insinuating Biden is a pedophile
Biden IS a pedophile. What would you call a man who showers with his daughter? That's perverted and abusive to the child. That may be the least of what he's done. We all know he makes a beeline to other people's children. He's a damn pervert and everybody knows it. You just accept it. I don't.

Talk to all your friends with the fake "Trump in an orange jumpsuit" pictures.

Biden IS a pedophile. What would you call a man who showers with his daughter? That's perverted and abusive to the child. That may be the least of what he's done. We all know he makes a beeline to other people's children. He's a damn pervert and everybody knows it. You just accept it. I don't.
That is 100% false. The so called diary entry is not true. Your kind is sick in the head.

Amazing that you say that yet Biden's daughter does not...

User posts a demonstrably fake Biden video insinuating Biden is a pedophile in "POLITICS". I post a link that explains the video is fake (there is no video in the linked content). MY post gets flagged as having an altered video while the OP does not. In addition, a demonstrably fake meme was posted by the OP within the thread. The thread now remains up and within the Politics message board and it took the mod 5 pages of comments to close comments on the thread. What in the hell is going on here? Hoping to get a reasonable explanation.

Didn't they used to call you Fakey Jakey here? Now you come here violating the rules whining about moderator actions in public over a Biden video?

Some Christian you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back