How is this type of thing being allowed on USMB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That story is just something a conspiracy website made up.

You don't care. The cult told you to lie, so you lie. Satan, the Lord of Lies, appreciates your absolute unwavering devotion.

You'll still roast for eternity, of course.

Your potato-in-chief is a pedophile. The Ashley Biden diary is verified as authentic.

bidenbadt2.gif

^No grown man should ever do something like that to a little girl.

It certainly would never cross my mind. Biden is a scummy pedo.

User posts a demonstrably fake Biden video insinuating Biden is a pedophile in "POLITICS". I post a link that explains the video is fake (there is no video in the linked content). MY post gets flagged as having an altered video while the OP does not. In addition, a demonstrably fake meme was posted by the OP within the thread. The thread now remains up and within the Politics message board and it took the mod 5 pages of comments to close comments on the thread.

What in the hell is going on here? Hoping to get a reasonable explanation.
This board is 70-75% RWNJ. If they didn't allow this stuff it would shut down from lack of membership.

User posts a demonstrably fake Biden video insinuating Biden is a pedophile in "POLITICS". I post a link that explains the video is fake (there is no video in the linked content). MY post gets flagged as having an altered video while the OP does not. In addition, a demonstrably fake meme was posted by the OP within the thread. The thread now remains up and within the Politics message board and it took the mod 5 pages of comments to close comments on the thread.

What in the hell is going on here? Hoping to get a reasonable explanation.
Tissue, Jake?

Kleenex.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back