How Is This Possible???

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
How is this possible?

Republicans hold the senate.
Republicans gain seats in the house.
And yet we are supposed to believe that Trump is losing???

Am I supposed to believe that millions of people voted for biden and then straight ticket republican after that?

I don't fucking think so!

How is this possible?

Am I supposed to believe that millions of people voted for biden and then straight ticket republican after that?

When you cheat like the democrats do anything is possible irregardless of how improbable and improper it may be.

How is this possible?

Republicans also got a few more Governor's and also stronger controls in various State Legislatures, election night was a good night for Republicans across the spectrum except of course we are told in the race for President.

Yes the filthy media want us to believe that millions of people voted for Biden and then straight ticket Republican after that and if we don't believe that then we are a Conspiracy Theorist or are working for The Kremlin :rolleyes-41:

and if we don't believe that then we are a Conspiracy Theorist or are working for The Kremlin :rolleyes-41:

Russians3.jpg

How is this possible?

First, some of the seats they gained or held were in areas that Trump did well in. Second, there are a lot of "Never Trump" Republicans out there who voted Republican, but not for Trump.

How is this possible?

I know it's hard for you to believe that many of us didn't hold either the R or the D lever over and over. I didn't vote straight party ticket. But in local things, I voted closer to the Republican side than not and watched me lose my ass. Some really stupid issues were voted on and they actually passed. But I watched a Q'Anon supporter get sent to the DC House which tells me we are in serious trouble. I hope she keeps up with the same activities there she has done here and she becomes the problem for the DC police.

Your idea that we all should be pulling the R lever has gotten us into this friggin mess.

How is this possible?

Don't understand the difference between local elections and presidential elections? Individual districts can go one way while the state as a whole can go another..

How is this possible?

It all seems quite obvious to me.

Go on twitter and hear from Brits, Austrians, French, Aussies, even lowly Canadians. You hear the same ,"even WE can see that something is up".

Trump has exposed a great deal and there are too many who don't like it. From the Communist Chinese Party to the cucks who would shine their groin for access to their fake market.

From Paris Accord to massive bail-outs for Cali and NY. The least likely of leaders want to cash in.

How is this possible?

This could help explain why the results are off, and equally important reveal the subpar level of technology used for voting machines.....as if we needed anything else to add to the counting mess.

January 2020: Kevin Skoglund, senior technical advisor at the National Election Defense Coalition, in conjunction with a team of 10 independent cybersecurity experts specializing in voting systems and elections stated: “We kept hearing from election officials that voting machines were never on the internet,” he said. “And we knew that wasn't true. And so we set out to try and find the voting machines to see if we could find them on the internet, and especially the back-end systems that voting machines in the precinct were connecting to to report their results.”

"The three largest voting manufacturing companies: Election Systems & Software, Dominion Voting Systems, and Hart InterCivic have acknowledged they all put modems in some of their tabulators and scanners. The reason? So that unofficial election results can more quickly be relayed to the public. Those modems connect to cell phone networks, which are connected to the internet. ES&S, the largest voting machine manufacturer, confirmed they had sold scanners with wireless modems to at least 11 states. including the battleground states of Michigan, Wisconsin and Florida." Coincidence or added element of invalidity?

According to the article, the ES&S's company’s website states that “zero” of its voting tabulators are connected to the internet, however, ES&S told NBC News 14,000 of their DS200 tabulators with online modems are currently in use around the country.

I checked ES&S's most impressive and extensive web pages. Although you find much ado about the layers of security checks in place, exceptional firewalls (which can still be breached for the record) and other striking selling points, I could not find anything stating that- "zero" voting tabulators are connected to the internet; perhaps ES&S removed that claim following the disclosure of the above findings.

Trump supporters are questioning why Joe Biden has so many more votes, in key swing states compared to the Democratic Senators on the same ticket.

However, in key swing states, numbers that would normally expected to be close are showing wild differences when it comes to Joe Biden.

For example, in Georgia, 2,414,651 voted for Biden compared to 2,318,850 who voted for the Democratic Senator – a difference of 95,801.

In Georgia, it's even worse.

Where they're currently “finding” new Biden votes.

Trump: 2,432,799
GOP Sen: 2,433,617
Dif: 818

Biden: 2,414,651
Dem Sen: 2,318,850
Dif: 95,801

How is this possible?

Because the far radical left runs everything
The GOP goats could have stopped it but did nothing

Forum List

Back