How is this NOT Treason?

Your guy Gen. Milley said he would call China to warn them if we were attack them. Now is that not treason on his behalf? Or are you trying to argue that would treason on China’s side? LOL.
The Neo-GOP live and breathes lies don'tcha?

Gen. Milley: (37:19)
Mr. Chairman, I’ve served this nation for 42 years. I’ve spent years in combat, and I’ve buried a lot of my troops who died while defending this country. My loyalty to this nation, its people, and the Constitution hasn’t changed and will never change as long as I have a breath to give. My loyalty is absolute, and I will not turn my back on the fallen. With respect to the Chinese calls, I routinely communicated with my counterpart General Li with the knowledge and coordination of civilian oversight. I am specifically directed to communicate with the Chinese by Department of Defense guidance, the policy dialogue system. These military-to-military communications at the highest level are critical to the security of the United States in order to de-conflict military actions, manage crisis, and prevent war between great powers that are armed with the world’s most deadliest weapons. The calls on 30 October and 8 January were coordinated before and after with Secretary Esper and Acting Secretary Miller’s staffs and the interagency.

Gen. Milley: (38:33)
The specific purpose of the October and January calls were generated by concerning intelligence which caused us to believe the Chinese were worried about an attack on them by the United States. I know, I am certain, that President Trump did not intend to attack the Chinese, and it is my directed responsibility, and it was my directed responsibility by the secretary, to convey that intent to the Chinese. My task at that time was to de-escalate. My message, again, was consistent. Stay calm, steady, and de-escalate. We are not going to attack you. At Secretary of Defense Esper’s direction, I made a call to General Li on 30 October. Eight people sat in that call with me, and I read out the call within 30 minutes of the call ending. On 31 December, the Chinese requested another call with me. The deputy assistant secretary of defense for Asia Pacific policy helped coordinate my call, which was then scheduled for 8 January, and he made a preliminary call on 6 January.

Gen. Milley: (39:47)
11 people attended that call with me, and readouts of this call were distributed to the interagency that same day. Shortly after my call ended with General Li, I personally informed both Secretary of State Pompeo and White House Chief of Staff Meadows about the call, among other topics. Soon after that, I attended a meeting with Acting Secretary Miller, where I briefed him on the call.

What other lies do you have for debunking?

Wrong.
The authorization for the use of force came from Congress, and was full of lies that amounted to treason.
And while Bush certainly was guilty, it was Hillary and Biden who came up with the "Arab Spring" to start massacres in Libya, Syria, Yemen, Egypt, the Ukraine, etc.
More lies that are easily debunked. Why didn't you mention Tunisia which was the birthplace of the second Arab Spring.

Yea, how is it “treason” if an enemy is calling you to tell you they are launching a show attack?

Your guy Gen. Milley said he would call China to warn them if we were attack them. Now is that not treason on his behalf? Or are you trying to argue that would treason on China’s side? LOL.
/thread.

He personally greenlighted the Rusdian incursion into Ukraine.
Does that count?

Wrong.
Biden started the war between the Ukraine and Russia by bribing the Ukraine to violate the basic elements of the treaty that gave the Ukraine independence from the USSR.
Biden encouraged the attempt to prevent Russian use of Sevastopol, the attempt to join NATO, and the massacre of over 30k ethnic Russian Ukrainians.

More lies that are easily debunked. Why didn't you mention Tunisia which was the birthplace of the second Arab Spring.

While the Arab Spring phrase originated in Tunisia, it was illegally attempted by the US bribes, weapons, and use of force, in Egypt, Libya, Syria, Yemen, the Ukraine, Palestine, etc.
No where outside of Tunisia was it real.
Elsewhere it was entirely fake US covert colonial imperialism.

Wrong.
Biden started the war between the Ukraine and Russia by bribing the Ukraine to violate the basic elements of the treaty that gave the Ukraine independence from the USSR.
Biden encouraged the attempt to prevent Russian use of Sevastopol, the attempt to join NATO, and the massacre of over 30k ethnic Russian Ukrainians.
There was NO treaty giving the Ukrainians independance.

There fore there was no treaty violationand no bribe.

Biden had nothing to do with any of those things.

While the Arab Spring phrase originated in Tunisia, it was illegally attempted by the US bribes, weapons, and use of force, in Egypt, Libya, Syria, Yemen, the Ukraine, Palestine, etc.
No where outside of Tunisia was it real.
Elsewhere it was entirely fake US covert colonial imperialism.
There was nothing illegal about it and American imperialism is entirely fiction.

Politics in the US of A is so confusing, isn't it? It's looking into a bag full of rattlesnakes and trying to pick out the good ones.

Forum List

Back