How is this NOT Treason?

Let me get this straight. The guy who didn't start any news wars is a psycho, but the ones who have started dozens of wars to enrich the military-industrial complex are the well socialized ones.
I suppose it's easy to not be in any wars when you continually roll over and show your belly to everyone who attacks American interests.

ISIS kills 3 soldiers in Africa - Trump does nothing
Putin attacks soldiers in Syria - Trump does nothing
Iran sends missiles into a US base - Trump does nothing
North Korea kills an American citizen - Trump does nothing

Yea, how is it “treason” if an enemy is calling you to tell you they are launching a show attack?

Your guy Gen. Milley said he would call China to warn them if we were attack them. Now is that not treason on his behalf? Or are you trying to argue that would treason on China’s side? LOL.

That “show attack” injured over 100 US troops.

Milley called China to assure them that the USA wasn’t going to attack.

How do you know he didn’t? Nor did he “agree” to let it happen. Lots of projection on your part.
Holy shit. Listen to the orange guy that you worship in POST #1.

You really are a fucking imbecile.

Here's the fact check on his bullshit about no one getting injured:

Screenshot_20240205_234045_Opera.jpg

Holy shit. Listen to the orange guy that you worship in POST #1.

You really are a fucking imbecile.

Here's the fact check on his bullshit about no one getting injured:

View attachment 898189
Yes I did listen to him. He did not say he agreed to the attack.

He said “we knew” the missiles wouldn’t hit, that’s because such missiles are tracked by our military.

You are a moron if you think a base is going to “evacuate” troops during an attack. They go into bunkers meant to withstand such attacks on the base. But you are a moron who has never served.

Listen up, Squawk thehawk, only clowns let the enemy attack your base WITH PERMISSION.

Trump gave Iran PERMISSION to attack our bases.

Funny how leftwing newsrag, NPR, reported in 2020 exactly what Trump is saying today, that it appeared the Iranians intentionally targeted non-personnel areas:

Schmerler says it is unclear whether targets on the base were chosen to avoid loss of life. "The buildings we're tallying now seem to be used for storing aircraft," he says. "There are other structures at the air base that would be exclusively for people so maybe they intended to strike sites with equipment over people."

….

"Overall I think it's a relatively modest response," says Tom Karako, a senior fellow at the Center for Strategic & International Studies.

Karako says he believes the strike deliberately avoided areas that house personnel. Given the apparent precision of the missiles used: "If they wanted a bunch of causalities they could have done something different," he says.

"U.S. early warning systems detected the incoming ballistic missiles well in advance, providing U.S. and Coalition forces adequate time to take appropriate force protection measures," added a U.S. defense department official.

Once again, Synthaholic narrative falls apart.

Squawk thehawk does not read his own sources. :)
You lefties aren’t fooling anyone.

If President Trump had launched missiles back at Iran or any other form of retaliation, you all would had been screaming he is a warmonger and starting WW3.

And spare us the faux compassion for US troops. I was working in the Army at the time of that attack and not one soldier I knew wanted us to attack Iran because of that lame ass rocket attack of theirs. But you chickenshits love sending other people to fight in wars that you are too much of a pussy to fight in yourself. Let me guess, you fully support us funding the Ukraine war, right? :auiqs.jpg:

You faggots don’t intimidate anyone.

President Trump reveals that Iran called him to tell him that they were about to send missiles toward a certain location, but they were going to purposely miss the target.“They let us know. Don’t move. We’re going to have to hit you back, psychologically… They sent 16 or 18 missiles and we knew they weren’t going to hit inside the fort… That was respect. We had respect.”

Wounded is not dead. Like you are inside.

What wars has Biden himself started? You're an idiot.
Biden started the war in the Ukraine by secretly bribing the ethnic Polish generals into the Maidan coup, and by bribing Israel with $20 billion, to attack Gaza.
Biden has also started wars in Yemen, Iran, Jordan, etc.

WTF? There is an AUMF in Iraq, from when REPUBLICANS waged a war based on lies.

Wrong.
The authorization for the use of force came from Congress, and was full of lies that amounted to treason.
And while Bush certainly was guilty, it was Hillary and Biden who came up with the "Arab Spring" to start massacres in Libya, Syria, Yemen, Egypt, the Ukraine, etc.

Forum List

Back