How is the boycott going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beelzebub

VIP Member
May 6, 2014
Well, not so bad.

Small but constant acceleration, aided and abetted by Israel making a mockery of international law and democracy, and even of its international friends, day after day.

Danny Glover is doing his bit. :D
Good on him.

Black Americans still remember what racial apartheid was like, and even experience reduced forms of it, now.

The film, “American Revolutionary: the Evolution of Grace Lee Boggs,” is due to be screened at the DocAviv festival, which is running through May 17.

In a statement, Glover and nine others featured in the film, along with Boggs, the 98-year-old philosopher and activist whose life is chronicled in the documentary, said: “We stand in solidarity with the people of Palestine, and support their call for cultural and academic boycott of Israel… we were shocked to find the film slated to be screened at the DocAviv festival in Israel on May 13th and 15th. This was scheduled without our knowledge.”

They said they attempted to have the screenings canceled, but “the festival organizers and film producers informed us that this was not possible and they would move forward with the screening, over our objections.”

Boggs “has explicitly stated her support of the boycott and believes this screening is in direct contradiction to her legacy and ongoing work as a revolutionary,” the statement said.

Danny Glover pushes for Tel Aviv festival boycott | The Times of Israel

Well, not so bad.

Small but constant acceleration, aided and abetted by Israel making a mockery of international law and democracy, and even of its international friends, day after day.

Good on him.

Black Americans still remember what racial apartheid was like, and even experience reduced forms of it, now.

The film, “American Revolutionary: the Evolution of Grace Lee Boggs,” is due to be screened at the DocAviv festival, which is running through May 17.

In a statement, Glover and nine others featured in the film, along with Boggs, the 98-year-old philosopher and activist whose life is chronicled in the documentary, said: “We stand in solidarity with the people of Palestine, and support their call for cultural and academic boycott of Israel… we were shocked to find the film slated to be screened at the DocAviv festival in Israel on May 13th and 15th. This was scheduled without our knowledge.”

They said they attempted to have the screenings canceled, but “the festival organizers and film producers informed us that this was not possible and they would move forward with the screening, over our objections.”

Boggs “has explicitly stated her support of the boycott and believes this screening is in direct contradiction to her legacy and ongoing work as a revolutionary,” the statement said.

Danny Glover is an anti-American Communist and a Jew-hating SOB who I wouldn't piss on if he was on fire. Along with his girlfriend Mel Gibson.

Mel is a very flawed man.

Alcoholic, wife abuser. And uneducated.

If only he had read my easy guide to Israel, telling him that Judaism is not Zionism, but Zionism is the pro war political movement, his outburst might have been hushed up, to prevent Americans from beginning to understand the difference.

How has his career been since?
No! You don't say!
Well, that is the price of a poor education.

If only he had read my easy guide to Israel, telling him that Judaism is not Zionism, but Zionism is the pro war political movement, his outburst might have been hushed up, to prevent Americans from beginning to understand the difference.

No! You don't say!
Gee willikers! I never suspected Zionism was a pro-war political movement. How 'bout that! Learn something new every day!

No! You don't say!
Gee willikers! I never suspected Zionism was a pro-war political movement. How 'bout that! Learn something new every day!

The Zionists went to Palestine to take over the country.

Did they expect that to be a peaceful endeavor?

No! You don't say!

cmon now---they tried to peacefully negotiate with Nazis.

No! You don't say!

Actually the arabs went to Israel to take over the country. Israel defended it self.

THAT is interesting sarcasm.

There is no dispute that Israel has expanded through war, and the day they have no war is the day they stop expanding. Yet you indicate you are consciously cognisant of this.

And still are happy to let them get on with it.

Very interesting.

Well, not so bad.

Good on him.

many civilised nations are actually banning the BDS movement as being racist and ANTI SEMITIC after being taken over by extreme right wing and left wing groups. After so many followers of BDS openly admitted that they were only engaging in the boycott because it was aimed at JEWS. So it has died a death in the west, with a handful of extremists trying to keep it afloat.

The boycott is working jes fine. Here's one of my old favorite Weavers tunes from Israel celebrating the boycott. For [MENTION=36574]Lipush[/MENTION]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ5v651bQ1o]Tzena, Tzena, Tzena - The Weavers - (Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

No! You don't say!

Zionism is nothing more than the belief that the Jews should have a homeland in their ancestral lands and be allowed to live in peace. Once they have established their homeland to be granted the right to defend it and their citizens from all forms of violence, belligerence and attack.

It is not a dirty word as you are trying to portray it, nor is it like islam and violent by nature,

many civilised nations are actually banning the BDS movement as being racist and ANTI SEMITIC after being taken over by extreme right wing and left wing groups. After so many followers of BDS openly admitted that they were only engaging in the boycott because it was aimed at JEWS. So it has died a death in the west, with a handful of extremists trying to keep it afloat.

Yes. I've heard. Its amazing the power that Zionism has to infect otherwise healthy democracies and legal systems.

If you tell your pappy that they are banning groundroot political actions, you will hear him tell you they would not have let them stop them in the 1960's & 1970's.

That caused even mighty America, at its peak to back off from Apartheid.

As to targeting Jews, that is mistaken, unless they are Jews second and Zionists first.
It is against Zionism's interests that people realise that, so they are working hard not to let on, but even the poorly educated will find out quickly enough.

So, maybe we should start here. Who can name a non-Jewish corporate business which is directly supportive of Settlement activity? A prize for the best example. :)

Last edited:

No! You don't say!

Nope it was the arab muslims that went to Palestine because they did not want to give up their slaves. Now the gene pool is shrinking again and the children are being born dead or deformed. They have lost their Jewish sex slaves that gave them a chance of survival, now they have lost that chance. Another 5 years and the arab muslims will be in decline due to their demographics and in breeding. You cant keep marrying first cousins to first cousins without the DNA becoming very badly flawed.

As did the Communists of Russia, the muslims, the Italians, the Irish, the Japanese and the British.

So what was your point again ?

As did the Communists of Russia, the muslims, the Italians, the Irish, the Japanese and the British.

my point was that they attempted to take over Palestine as peacefully as possible even if it took bargaining with Nazis.

Nope it was the arab muslims that went to Palestine because they did not want to give up their slaves. Now the gene pool is shrinking again and the children are being born dead or deformed. They have lost their Jewish sex slaves that gave them a chance of survival, now they have lost that chance. Another 5 years and the arab muslims will be in decline due to their demographics and in breeding. You cant keep marrying first cousins to first cousins without the DNA becoming very badly flawed.

Wow, if the gene pool is shrinking for what, half a billion Arabs, how is it must a heck of a problem for a population of 12-15 million that only breeds among itself.

The boycott is working jes fine. Here's one of my old favorite Weavers tunes from Israel celebrating the boycott.

Tzena, Tzena, Tzena - The Weavers - (Lyrics) - YouTube

Very nice Hossfly. Some good harmonies there.

Judaism has quite a heritage of music, though I admit I am conversant with only the most popular examples. I have been recommended by friends to visit some of the larger temples during worship, as apparently they have some extraordinarily good music in them.

my point was that they attempted to take over Palestine as peacefully as possible even if it took bargaining with Nazis.

Of course they had no business trying to steal someone else's land and nation is the first place. Its like a mugger saying as a defence: "I asked nicely, before I killed him for his watch."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back