How is it the Right is Biased but the Left are not?

I said this right at the beginning of the post.
The Entertainment industry has more liberals than conservatives. And if you speak out that you are conservative, you a bypassed for any real good roles.
Conservatives in the industry are beginning to speak out and protest about this.

What do you have to support this theory? Bruce Willis certainly is not ignored.

Hollywood Finally Admits It Discriminates Against Conservatives -- Could This Be the Start of Something Big? - FoxNews.com

Neither Was Charlton Heston. As long as you are a big star.
If you started out in the industry you had to keep your mouth shut until you did make it big.

Giving a link to FOX News is rich. When Roger Ailes took over Fox News, the first thing that he did was get rid of the liberals. However, Fox is proof that some conservatives are creative, look at the people who write the 'news'.

I see the Liberals as being the most biased.
The Majority of news and newspapers hire liberals, over conservatives.
The Entertainment industry has more liberals than conservatives. And if you speak out that you are conservative, you a bypassed for any real good roles.
The majority of scientists are liberal with only 6% being conservative.
The majority of college professors are liberal.
There is a very small amount of or no representation in unions or the AARP.
All of our public schools system is based on liberal ideology.
Any woman who calls herself conservative is blasted and to hell with equal opportunity by liberal women's groups.
So who is biased?

And the above is what?

Your unbiased opinion?

The fact that you perceive the world as being left v right leads me to conclude that you are not the person I'd go to for an unbiased POV.

Last edited:
I see the Liberals as being the most biased.
The Majority of news and newspapers hire liberals, over conservatives.
The majority of scientists are liberal with only 6% being conservative.
The majority of college professors are liberal.
There is a very small amount of or no representation in unions or the AARP.
All of our public schools system is based on liberal ideology.
Any woman who calls herself conservative is blasted and to hell with equal opportunity by liberal women's groups.
So who is biased?

And the above is what?

Your unbiased opinion?

The fact that you perceive the world as being left v right leads me to conclude that you are not the person I'd go to for an unbiased POV.

Does she not realize that going to Fox,the most biased news source in America, is ironic, and totally blows her point?

I suspect you need to do some homework and look into what Blue Dog Democrats, conservative Republicans and mainstread members from both parties in The Congress bring home to their districts.

You might also consider what a balanced amendment means in practical terms, budgets are plans which are usually modified as events dictate. Those in Congress who are advocating a balanced budget amendment are first class demagogues, able to fool some of the people all of the time. Try not to be one of them.

In other words, Dims have no intention of balancing the budget and never have.

But we already knew that. The BBA has procedures to follow if the government spends more than it takes in.

The majority of scientist, professors and entertainers are liberal and you ask what is wrong with liberals?

Whats wrong with republicans that they don't exist more heavily in intellectual and entertainment fields?

The first two professions require you to be a parasite sucking on the government tit, so Republicans are naturally averse to them. The last one requires you to be a moron, so Republicans aren't qualified.

The majority of scientist, professors and entertainers are liberal and you ask what is wrong with liberals?

Whats wrong with republicans that they don't exist more heavily in intellectual and entertainment fields?

The first two professions require you to be a parasite sucking on the government tit, so Republicans are naturally averse to them. The last one requires you to be a moron, so Republicans aren't qualified.

The first part of this answer qualifies for you partaking in the second section. Do you sing or dance?

You Liberals have just proved my point.
You all have just said many things that are completely biased and are not true.
Especially if you think that fox does not have liberals working for them.
Did any of you even know that the first women elected to congress was a Republican?
What I stated is true and not an opinion.
Liberals will always believe the lies and not the truth.To be completely fair so do conservatives.
I am asking you all to go right to the source and get your information. Like Thomas.gov for the bills that are being passed, read them before you make your comments.
I never said anything about what is wrong with Liberals Closed Caption. We are talking about Liberals being biased.
Liberals talk about Conservatives being biased all the time, but when conservatives accuse liberals of being biased - well ....... Proof is in the comments made in this post.
And a whole bunch of untrue statements at that.
Let me see, most of you libs can post your lefty news like the Huffington or CNN,MSNBC, but when conservatives link fox,its not real news. Talk about biased.
I watch CNN,MSNBC,Fox and C-span to get the numbers of the bills that are being passed. So that I can look them up and read them.
How many of you do this?

What a whinefest and conspiratorial bullshit.

Not a lot of repub professors? Because libs are holding them down
Not a lot of repub actors? Because libs won't hire them

Isn't there any topic where you don't cite the liberal maaaaaan holding you down. Every dam instance it's NEVER the poor repub fault for sucking at science no it's everyone else putting thier foot on your throat preventing you from winning.

Sounds like this crybaby wants affirmative action for repubs, but repubs are against that right? Nope.

What a whinefest and conspiratorial bullshit.

Not a lot of repub professors? Because libs are holding them down
Not a lot of repub actors? Because libs won't hire them

Isn't there any topic where you don't cite the liberal maaaaaan holding you down. Every dam instance it's NEVER the poor repub fault for sucking at science no it's everyone else putting their foot on your throat preventing you from winning.

Sounds like this crybaby wants affirmative action for repubs, but repubs are against that right? Nope.

So I take it that you want the silent majority to remain silent again?
It isn't going to happen.

No I want you to stop blaming every failing of repubs on liberals. Waaa if cons speak out they don't get hired!
Even tho you just made that up you believe your own bullshit.

Waaa it's the liberal maaaaan holding us down. Lol nothing is the fault of repubs.

Did any of you even know that the first women elected to congress was a Republican?
Liberals will always believe the lies and not the truth.To be completely fair so do conservatives.
I am asking you all to go right to the source and get your information. Like Thomas.gov for the bills that are being passed, read them before you make your comments.
I never said anything about what is wrong with Liberals Closed Caption. We are talking about Liberals being biased.
Liberals talk about Conservatives being biased all the time, but when conservatives accuse liberals of being biased - well ....... Proof is in the comments made in this post.
Let me see, most of you libs can post your lefty news like the Huffington or CNN,MSNBC, but when conservatives link fox,its not real news. Talk about biased.
I watch CNN,MSNBC,Fox and C-span to get the numbers of the bills that are being passed. So that I can look them up and read them.
How many of you do this?

Read the article on Roger Ailes in Rolling Stone a few months back.

Some of us have a life.

Last edited:
How many of you do this?

Some of us have a life.

So do I.
Just because I read the bills does not mean that I don't have a life.

Conservative Republicans Propose Eliminating Arts And Culture Funding

Some of that bias you see may have good reasons for exsisting.

People dont usually go into a field they have no respect for.

Then why does obama claim to be a Constitutional lawyer?

Because he was between politically funded jobs and he could teach anything he wanted to in a very liberal college and that happened to be constitution. I shudder to think what his poor students were taught about the constitution because it has become very apparent to me that he sees the Constitution as a very different document that what I was taught about it or what the Founders wrote about it.

How many of you do this?

Some of us have a life.

So do I.
Just because I read the bills does not mean that I don't have a life.

Read the article on Roger Ailes and Fox News.

When you say that there are liberals working at Fox News, are you basing this on any infromation, or is it just speculation?

Last edited:
People dont usually go into a field they have no respect for.

Because he was between politically funded jobs and he could teach anything he wanted to in a very liberal college and that happened to be constitution. I shudder to think what his poor students were taught about the constitution because it has become very apparent to me that he sees the Constitution as a very different document that what I was taught about it or what the Founders wrote about it.

Do you think that there is no room for different interpretations of the Constitution? Just you are right.

Do you think that there is no room for different interpretations of the Constitution? Just you are right.

There is no room to interpret the Constitution differently than the Founders interpreted it. A good constitutional educator will start there and then explain how different courts and legislators have altered the original concept. They will leave it up to their students to decide if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

I am guessing our fearless leader has had zero instruction in the Founders original intent and would bet an expensive steak dinner that he has never taught it.

The purpose of federal and other judges is to apply the basic principles in the constitution to new situations. That's not what the leftwingers among them have done - they decide on what outcome they want, and then distort the text to get it. Look at it as sort of constitutional text "affirmative action".

Forum List

Back