How Is It Possible?

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
How is it possible to have a thread here titled Palestinian Contributions To Peace, Mankind & Civilization with over 6000 replies & STILL NOT EVEN ONE LISTED?

Because it's a troll thread like 1000 others here.

Not to mention the 990 posts by MJ the Troll to keep it going...

That still leaves over 5000 posts without the mention of any "Palestinian" contribution to mankind's progress.
MJ's point is crystal clear, if a bit redundant... that a few million Israelis, armed with little more than determination and our support, have out-produced not only their "Palestinian" neighbors but pretty much (if oil is discounted) the entire Arab World.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Because it's a troll thread like 1000 others here.

That still leaves over 5000 posts without the mention of any "Palestinian" contribution to mankind's progress.
MJ's point is crystal clear, if a bit redundant... that a few million Israelis, armed with little more than determination and our support, have out-produced not only their "Palestinian" neighbors but pretty much (if oil is discounted) the entire Arab World.

Sniffochio

I like punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Even
When I miss
I always

Come Close...

I love punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Watch as he
Opens his
Lying

Mouth

As it grows and Grows...

Sniffochio

I like punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Even
When I miss
I always

Come Close...

I love punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Watch as he
Opens his
Lying

Mouth

As it grows and Grows...

Ah ... another point by point refutation to one of my factual posts by PBrain.
Nice work, Princess. :lol::lol::lol:

Sniffochio

I like punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Even
When I miss
I always

Come Close...

I love punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Watch as he
Opens his
Lying

Mouth

As it grows and Grows...

Ah ... another point by point refutation to one of my factual posts by PBrain.
Nice work, Princess. :lol::lol::lol:
How do we go about nominating Pbel for a Nobel prize in Poetry? He's awesome!

27279416.jpg

Sniffochio

I like punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Even
When I miss
I always

Come Close...

I love punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Watch as he
Opens his
Lying

Mouth

As it grows and Grows...
27279716.jpg

Last edited:
Is it actually possible that there has NEVER been even one Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind & civilization, even before 1948?

Is it actually possible that there has NEVER been even one Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind & civilization, even before 1948?
It's possible but if you dug up one (1) contribution it would most likely be a rotten peanut.

When the Palestinians just kill each other without killing any Israeli's with them, does that count as a Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind & civilization?

It's possible but if you dug up one (1) contribution it would most likely be a rotten peanut.

When the Palestinians just kill each other without killing any Israeli's with them, does that count as a Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind & civilization?

No, because that would give them thousands of contributions and would pad their lead over the Israelis.

Maybe if Pbel applied as a Palestinian poet, now that would be a contribution. Of course I think he would be caterized more as a comedian than a poet.

Maybe if Pbel applied as a Palestinian poet, now that would be a contribution. Of course I think he would be caterized more as a comedian than a poet.

Not only the Palestinians, but all 57 Muslim nations, haven't contributed anything to the world.

Not only the Palestinians, but all 57 Muslim nations, haven't contributed anything to the world.

At ther height the Arabs were the most advanced Civilization while Europe endured the Dark Ages, and gave the world the knoweledge of Algebra while the Jews prospered amongst them in a Golden Age of Talmudic writings.

Why not deal with the truth to solve this conflict...the brainwashing is unbelievable.

At ther height the Arabs were the most advanced Civilization while Europe endured the Dark Ages, and gave the world the knoweledge of Algebra while the Jews prospered amongst them in a Golden Age of Talmudic writings.

Why not deal with the truth to solve this conflict...the brainwashing is unbelievable.
At their "height", yes, after invading country after country, stealing their history and taking credit for their acheivements and civilization, way back in Medieval Time. What the fuck does that have to do with Muslims not contributing anything, but hatred, terror, mass murder, oppression, persecution, human rights abuses, theft, corruption, and chauvanism in the last two hundred years at least to humanity or civilization?

wrong again Peeballs arabs invaded ALREADY HIGHLY CULTURED areas and simply TOOK OVER RULE and exploited the accomplishments of the places in which they pillaged and murdered As to ALGEBRA ----nope---not the arabs----it was the HINDUS -----the arabs got it from jews, christians and zoroastrians who traveled as merchants east and west As to the scholarly efforts of jews------yup---in lands in which there were already jewish scholars when the arabs invaded------BAGHDAD (at least where baghdad was located) was already a place of scholarly endeavor-----jews, christians and zoroastrians as was ALEXANDRIA and even CORDOBA The longer the muslims were there----the more culturally deteriorated the cities became In fact----way back in ancient times----KABUL was a place of sparkling intellectual endeavor but then again-----so was mecca ----before the rapist pig was born

how long have you been so ignorant of the history of EARTH? The talmud was already written----largely in the area that the arabs LATER called Baghdad. Arabs got introduced to GREEK PHILOSOPHY by jews and christians in that area NOW LOOK AT IT for that matter take a look at Kabul and Mecca Even alexandria-----until very recently a jewish hold out-------fell to nothingness

Forum List

Back