How I feel about Benghazi.

nitroz

INDEPENDENTly ruthless
May 18, 2011
Merritt Island, FL
3ugk7e.jpg

You guys are forgetting the thousands upon thousands of lives that were taken in result of our servicemen serving in the wars that the Conservatives started and got us into.

Why no outrage from the right when all of this happened?
What makes a few diplomats special and worthy of the continuous blame on Obama?

Benghazi was not handled correctly, which is a given.
But it does not excuse the actions of Conservatives that are used for political gains, lack morale, and respect towards those who sacrificed their lives for this country.

Last edited:
Put a sock in it Lib.

The Libs have a lot of nerve saying anything on this subject after the attacks on Bush, Petraus and others during their time in office. Had this happened with a Rep POTUS they'd be screaming bloody murder.

A Video did it. It wasn't a terrorist attack. Oh wait a minute it was a terrorist attack. We did everything we could and BLAH BLAH BLAH.

2 WEEKS BEFORE THE ATTACK BRITAIN REMOVED IT'S PEOPLE DUE TO SECURITY CONCERNS. Our people stayed YET SECURITY DIDN'T GET BEEFED UP, OR OUR PEOPLE MOVED OUT OF HARMS WAY.

I posted yesterday about 50 recent attacks in the Benghazi area before the attacks. The dang area was a VERY DANGEROUS PLACE, AND NO INCREASED SECURITY FORCES WERE SENT IN. WHY??????????????

Secondly, on May 15th a Ready Reaction Force was FINALLY sent to the Med to assist in case of another attack in the Region to Italy and Sicily. 9 MONTHS AFTER THE ATTACKS............Right in the middle of the hearings.

This is INEPT AND INCOMPETENT............

Finally, the COVERUP claiming a f........... Video caused this BS.

So, I'll restate my original point. PUT A SOCK IN IT LIB...............

They can no longer deny that obama lied so they have to go further back and justify the attack itself.

Then voting Democrat should solve all of America's problems.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you for the completely irrelevant swill that you call a post.
As long as people mindlessly vote a political party like it's their favorite Baseball team Freedom has no chance.

"Aw, everything will get better. I just need to cheer louder and insult the other Team more!"

Your name says it all Communist. You have agenda that isn't America's. To that I say, "
I'll fight you until Hell Freezes Over and then I'll fight you on the ice".

Nuff Said.

3ugk7e.jpg

You guys are forgetting the thousands upon thousands of lives that were taken in result of our servicemen serving in the wars that the Conservatives started and got us into.

But it does not excuse the actions of Conservatives that are used for political gains, lack morale, and respect towards those who sacrificed their lives for this country.

Well hate to point it out to you but the deaths of the majority of good men and women who were serving in Iraq was during the occupation.

The occupation and nation building have been pure folly. Very few died during the war. Fact. The invasion of Iraq was spectacular beyond belief.

So few death or injuries. It was executed brilliantly.

Now I like you as a poster and more often than not you crack me up because you are one heck of a great smart ass.

But I think today for me is going to be a turning point. It's a throw down day.

Every time the war in Iraq is now brought up I am going to counter with LBJ and the War in Vietnam.

3ugk7e.jpg

I have always been critical of Bush's methods in fighting Muslims. I don't believe troops should be sent into those countries to do street patrols. We should of just carpet bombed those countries and only used troops to secure oil fields.

Instead, Bush believes that Islam is a "religion of peace" and they can be free and enjoy democracy. Its a load of crap because Islam isn't compatible with democracy.

As for Obama, he's just a liberal wimp who can't make a big decision when something big goes down. He freaked out, and people died as a result of his inaction, then he lied about it.

You're forgetting the hundreds of thousands of dead lost in democratic wars too. Think about that...

Are you saying we shouldn't be going after the terrorist? Maybe we should just build a damn wall around our country but idiots like you would bitch about us being for isolation. Can't win with you.

3ugk7e.jpg

here is what I think of your BS, you don't like to tell the truth.

what war did "conservatives" get us into? The one that John Kerry and Hillary voted for? See that is ONE thing wrong with the left they twist the truth.

What I see is a liberal left that protested our men dying that had to show the flag draped caskets when Bush was in office but Obama??? No protest at all and none from the right either so who exactly are the hypocrites????? Obama had his surge in Afghanistan which resulted in many more deaths then during Bush, where is the F....ing outrage by people like you? Or are you telling us that you don't care about anyone getting killed?

The difference with Benghazi is it didn't have to happen. Those men were not sent in as soldier they were civilians. Another difference is that Obama and his administration lied about the cause. Why do people lie? To cover up for something we can only guess what. I am thinking he was covering for his reelection.

Then let us go down the path of the Obama drone program where he has killed at least 4 Americans and one very innocent 16 year old boy. Where in the hell is the protest from the left?

Obama Fluffers wearing out their knee pads

They can no longer deny that obama lied so they have to go further back and justify the attack itself.

No shit,

What the fuck does a war have to do with the slaughter of one of our embassies? These people are trying to justify our people being stabbed in the back.

Duality of posts. Matthew quotes for citizens to Question Authority, and then COMPLAINS WHEN WE ATTACK OBAMA for being a LYING INEPT POTUS.

LOL

Faux should apologize to the poor dupes that watch that shit , Issa should have to tell them all he is a partician hack & resign .

3ugk7e.jpg

Go peddle your bullshit somewhere else. These people begged for help at least three times, three times were denied. The obama and his ilk lied about it. so you need to sit down and stfu.

I'll take a walk when I feel like it.

Truth....................

That's what the hearings are about, but the Truth could damage the WH. Poor things. The Truth is also about what the POTUS and the Feds did to either prevent this or ACT ON THE ATTACK AT THE TIME.

It is OBVIOUS TO ME, given the FACT that GREAT BRITAIN PULLED OUT WEEKS BEFORE that SECURITY SHOULD HAVE BEEN INCREASED. But it WASN'T. Was Obama playing Golf or on another SELF PROMOTIONAL TOUR OF DUTY TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK GOOD instead of SAFE GUARDING OUR PEOPLE IN LIBYA?

3ugk7e.jpg

Go peddle your bullshit somewhere else. These people begged for help at least three times, three times were denied. The obama and his ilk lied about it. so you need to sit down and stfu.

Protecting Obama is more important to him then defending our own nation. Pretty sad.:(

Forum List

Back