How Homosexual Activists For Now Got Away With Making A Mockery Of Marriage

And that's how it's done, I know I make it look easy but for me it really is that easy to gang up on the lot of them.

Homosexual activists exemplify no respect for heterosexuality so I will see to it that they don't have that legal choice much longer. Marriage will be restored to the respectful state it was create for and in honor of as the modern day homosexual activist poisoning society with a bunch of lies and deceptions craze comes to a close. My pleasure to be here for the well being and sanity of current and future generations.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

The idea that gays do not respect or even like heterosexuals is laughable at best. Good luck trying to take away the legal rights of gays when it comes to marriage, it seems you folks are doing a wonderful job thus far. lol

marriage is proof of this. The surgical genital mutilation is poof of this and you think it's funny is even more proof of this.

The primary foundation of what marriage is = Thousands of years prove that marriage is exclusively about honoring heterosexual unions because for thousands of years since marriage was created, only heterosexual unions were ever honored with marriage.

They take the one thing that heterosexuals have had for thousands of years which honors the unity and the importance of heterosexual unions, and they treat both marriage and heterosexuality like it's a piece of garbage that doesn't deserve to be respected while demonstrating that to them, heterosexual unions are no more significant than any other union of any other sexual orientation even though our very existence proves that it is. Which reveals more proof of disrespect towards heterosexuality.

Because homosexual have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are, they obviously use lies and deceptions to try and drag heterosexuals down to their level as they make a modern day temporary mockery of marriage.

I'll take away their so called right to make a mockery of marriage and I'll do it with great pleasure.Homosexual activists exemplify no respect for heterosexuality so I will see to it that they don't have that legal choice much longer. Marriage will be restored to the respectful state it was create for and in honor of as the modern day homosexual activist poisoning society with a bunch of lies and deceptions craze comes to a close.

My pleasure to be here for the well being and sanity of current and future generations.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Last edited:
I'd like to know how the OP thinks that allowing about 5% of the population to legally marry is going to affect the rate of population growth in any way, shape or form.

Still desperately scrambling to try and make homosexual activist lies and deceptions the issue while you evade that hundreds / thousands of years since marriage was created only heterosexual unions were honored with marriage which is the very non contestable factual evidence proving that marriage is about honoring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we owe our very existence and that unity is quite obviously heterosexual unions.

Marriage is not about honoring that if it were up to homosexual to sustain the human race we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and quite obviously there is nothing to honor in that or to be proud of in that. Homosexual activists chose to make a mockery of marriage with a bunch of lies and deceptions and now their lies and deceptions are catching up with them and rest assured marriage will soon be restored to the respectable state it was created for and in honor of.

Creating legislation with a bunch of lies and deceptions is quite obviously imposing insanity upon the public. Insanity causes harm on many levels especially on the minds of poor innocent little children having these sick filthy homosexual activist lies and deceptions forced upon them through corrupt legislation..

Here we have a homosexual activist desperately scrambling to try and make their delusions the issue because they can't contest the fact that thousands of years prove that marriage is about honoring the unity f he one sexual orientation to which we owe our very existence which is quite obviously heterosexual unions. So they try and make the issue about not allowing homosexuals to make a mockery of marriage in any way shape or form mean to the insane mentality of the homosexual activist

"'Id like to know how the OP thinks that allowing about 5% of the population to legally marry is going to affect the rate of population growth in any way, shape or form"

meanwhile they avoid what the foundation of this discussion is about while desperately scrambling to make their delusions the issue once again quite obviously.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the 50% divorce rate, drive thru wedding chapels, and 6 day celebrity marriages are what have made a mockery of marriage.

Divorce doesn't disrespect that thousands of years prove that marriage was created for and in honor of heterosexual unions because thanks to heterosexual unions we even exist.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Hollyweird has made a mockery of marriage.

The government being involved in marriage has made a mockery of marriage.

Then again, long ago, marriage was once based on things like money, land and wealth and not love..

Are you kidding, hollywood is one big sell out that glorifies mockeries made of everything while propagating the lies and deceptions of the greedy and the selfish who fund these movies such as homosexual activists quite obviously. The media makes a mockery as well does the government..

I notice you shared this and I quote

"Then again, long ago, marriage was once based on things like money, land and wealth and not love."

First I will share with you a quote from my opening post which is

"They even deceptively tried to make marriage to be about being with who you love. They again ignored the fact that love may have been present in many marriages but marriage itself was always between heterosexual unions of which beside that primary fact to do with this issue, not every heterosexual couple got married out of love."

you go on about marriage being about money, land and wealth, yet you evade the fact that it is always been about honoring heterosexual unions.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Homosexual activists avoided the primary fact about marriage to make their lies and deceptions the issue to create corrupt legislation based upon every lie and deception they could possibly fathom. Some of them just became scholars just so they could start trying to make every gay relationship recorded throughout history a marriage because they are using every lie and deception that they can possibly fathom to try and hide the fact that thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honored with marriage proves that marriage is about honoring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we owe our very existence which is quite obviously worth honoring.

If it were up to gays to sustain the population w would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and what is there to be proud of or where is the honor in that?

which is the very obvious evidence proving that homosexuality does not and never did equal heterosexuality. It is homosexuals who have a hard time accepting the reality of what they are while they try and put the blame on everyone else for their very own non acceptance of what they themselves are.

As humans we all have the equal right to marry the opposite sex because that was marriage was created for and in honor of. Homosexual activists making up lies such as false claims of discrimination does not change this fact.

Marriage:

Homosexual activists have managed to temporarily make a complete mockery of marriage on some parts of the globe and they did this by ignoring and avoiding the very foundation of what marriage is about. Instead they scrambled to make marriage about anything else other than what marriage has always been about. For hundreds or even thousands of years since marriage was created, only heterosexual unions were ever honored with marriage thus is the very non contestable factual evidence proving that marriage is exclusively about honoring the union of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence which is quite obviously heterosexual unions. Even different variations of the human race getting married was also always in honor of the unity of male and female. They even deceptively tried to make marriage to be about being with who you love. They again ignored the fact that love may have been present in many marriages but marriage itself was always between heterosexual unions of which beside that primary fact to do with this issue, not every heterosexual couple got married out of love.They also tried to make the issue about heterosexual couples who are not able to birth children and can still get married. That was when they were trying to make the issue of marriage into "marriage isn't about procreation." What they avoided, I find quite obvious, is the fact that heterosexual couples that can not have children still doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honor of heterosexual unions. Marriage wouldn't even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions. None of us would even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions which quite obviously makes heterosexual unions, well above all other unions, worth honoring..if it were up to homosexuality to sustain the human population, we quite obviously would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and where is the honor in that?

The primary foundation of what marriage is = Thousands of years prove that marriage is exclusively about honoring heterosexual unions because for thousands of years since marriage was created, only heterosexual unions were ever honored with marriage.

They take the one thing that heterosexuals have had for thousands of years which honors the unity and the importance of heterosexual unions, and they treat both marriage and heterosexuality like it's a piece of garbage that doesn't deserve to be respected. Homosexuals are not heterosexuals and the two are not equal. One leads to decay and the other leads to life. As humans we equally have the right to marry the opposite sex. Even our ancestors realized the significance us such unions yet homosexual activists don't even have the capacity to understand something so simple all by themselves. Instead, all homosexual activist demonstrate to care about is forcing themselves on some sort of pedestal with every lie and deception they can possibly fathom to do it.

They do it while demonstrating that to them, heterosexual unions are no more significant than any other union of any other sexual orientation even though our very existence proves that it is!

You prove to the world that homosexuality equals heterosexuality and you have a case but you never will because one does not equal the other no matter how much you choose to ignore this simple fact.

Marriage will soon be restored to a respectable state that it was created for and in honor of globally thus ending this short lived mockery that homosexuals activists have managed to make of it in only a couple of countries where homosexual activists managed to hide the primary fact of what marriage is behind an onslaught of homosexual activist lies and deceptions upon weaker minded parliamentarians.

My pleasure to play a primary role in restoring marriage to a respectable state.

the following video was made a couple of years back and I have become much more well versed on the subject than I was back then. I will some time in the near future make a new video that will blow this one away but for now it will do. I also took a nicer approach, but the next one I make on this subject, there will be no more Mr. nice guy.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Gay people never have straight sex and straight marrieds never have gay sex. Really it's that simple. In you mind.

fact remains that what makes a heterosexual a heterosexual is that we exclusively have sex with those born with the opposite sex genital we ourselves are born with.

Fact remains that homosexuals are those who have sex exclusively with those born with the same sex genital they themselves are born with.

Fact remains that what makes a bi sexual a bi sexual is that they have sex with those born with the same sex genital that they themselves are born with as well have sex with those born with the opposite sex genital they themselves are born with.

These days the homosexual activist are attempting to try and make their lies and deceptions the issue in attempt to make it seem more complicated than it really is because it has thus far aided them in continuing to make a mockery of marriage, degrade heterosexuals while discriminating heterosexuals with a bunch of homosexual activist lies and deceptions. They do this because they have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are and obviously exemplify to obsessively and compulsively make a mockery of everything else because of their non acceptance of what they themselves are..

These days of homosexual activist insanity infecting our societies, poisoning our children's minds with rhetoric while creating legislation with lies and deceptions is soon coming to an end and it is my pleasure to play a primary role in being here for the well being and sanity of current and future generations.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be storng!!

The only thing larger then you homophobia is your insanity. Heterosexuals make homosexuals, a small percentage, and they always have and they always will. Allowing them to get married and be equal in society causes issue for no one with a rational mind, therefore leaving you out in the could. Sorry, but that's life on this rock. Just let it go, most of America already has...

I'd like to know how the OP thinks that allowing about 5% of the population to legally marry is going to affect the rate of population growth in any way, shape or form.

SoundCloud Mobile
LOL. But the message was aside from gay sex being icky (though I doubt he/she has a problem with a hetero partner giving oral), gays are unworthy because they don't breed, when of course they do breed for the most part.

Gays are worthy of marriage as long as they marry a member of the opposite sex genital they themselves are born with because as thousands of years prove, that is what marriage is about honoring which is quite obviously the unity of male and female.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I'm pretty sure the 50% divorce rate, drive thru wedding chapels, and 6 day celebrity marriages are what have made a mockery of marriage.

Divorce doesn't disrespect that thousands of years prove that marriage was created for and in honor of heterosexual unions because thanks to heterosexual unions we even exist.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
We exist because men and women fuck each other. Most humans who have walked the earth were born to unmarried couples. Marriage turned out to be a great tool for resolving wars between kingdoms and solving the problem of inheritance. Your belief that without marriage we would not have babies is utter nonsense. Sweden is currently full of unmarried couples raising their children together. They don't need marriage. You are living in the past, the wrong past as a matter of fact.

SoundCloud Mobile
LOL. But the message was aside from gay sex being icky (though I doubt he/she has a problem with a hetero partner giving oral), gays are unworthy because they don't breed, when of course they do breed for the most part.

Gays are worthy of marriage as long as they marry a member of the opposite sex genital they themselves are born with because as thousands of years prove, that is what marriage is about honoring which is quite obviously the unity of male and female.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Tell us, how do you know what sex someone is?

How does a blonde from a brunette compare to the fact that thanks to heterosexuality we even exist and yet if it were up to homosexuals to sustain the human race we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective?!!

Here's an idea: Don't rely on homosexuals to sustain the human race.

In fact, you should not rely on anyone to sustain the human race. People will have children, or not, based on their own desires. Don't worry, there are alot of people in the world. There's at least a couple dozen of them who will end up engaging in heterosexual coitus each month. And one or two of them is bound to "forget" to pull out eventually. I don't think extinction through attrition is anything humanity needs to worry about for at least a couple millennia. In the mean time, better to spend your worries on nuclear war, dirty water, renegade elves, and the blackout.

Yet none of that detracts from the fact that thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honored with marriage proves that marriage is about honoring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we owe our very existence and that unity once again are heterosexual unions.

None of that detracts from the fact that if it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and where is the honor, or what is there to be proud of in that?!!

It's just another homosexual activist desperately scrambling to try and make their delusions the issue while evading contesting the foundation of this issue with so much as a shred of validity.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

60% of all Christian marriages end in divorce. Are you sure it's the homos making a mockery of marriage?

Which leads to broken families and higher rime rates and lower rates of success, which makes a mockery of divorce and the entire liberal welfare state that makes divorce easy.

Divorce rates were very low before the welfare state.
Obviously you're unaware of how moronic this is.

I think that their heads are shoved too far up their butts to see beyond their own compulsive obsession with making up more homosexual activist lies and deceptions. That is what they do as they themselves demonstrate time and time again.

I bet that I am the most patient person on this planet that ever lived. Go ahead and read the entirety of this thread for just one brief example.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

60% of all Christian marriages end in divorce. Are you sure it's the homos making a mockery of marriage?

Which leads to broken families and higher rime rates and lower rates of success, which makes a mockery of divorce and the entire liberal welfare state that makes divorce easy.

Divorce rates were very low before the welfare state.

Again, divorce doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honor of heterosexual unions.

But thanks for yet another demonstration of homosexual activists desperately scrambling to try and make their lies and deceptions the issue all the while avoiding contesting the foundation of this issue with so much as a shred of validity.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Homosexual activists avoided the primary fact about marriage to make their lies and deceptions the issue to create corrupt legislation based upon every lie and deception they could possibly fathom. Some of them just became scholars just so they could start trying to make every gay relationship recorded throughout history a marriage because they are using every lie and deception that they can possibly fathom to try and hide the fact that thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honored with marriage proves that marriage is about honoring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we owe our very existence which is quite obviously worth honoring.

If it were up to gays to sustain the population w would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and what is there to be proud of or where is the honor in that?

which is the very obvious evidence proving that homosexuality does not and never did equal heterosexuality. It is homosexuals who have a hard time accepting the reality of what they are while they try and put the blame on everyone else for their very own non acceptance of what they themselves are.

As humans we all have the equal right to marry the opposite sex because that was marriage was created for and in honor of. Homosexual activists making up lies such as false claims of discrimination does not change this fact.

Marriage:

Homosexual activists have managed to temporarily make a complete mockery of marriage on some parts of the globe and they did this by ignoring and avoiding the very foundation of what marriage is about. Instead they scrambled to make marriage about anything else other than what marriage has always been about. For hundreds or even thousands of years since marriage was created, only heterosexual unions were ever honored with marriage thus is the very non contestable factual evidence proving that marriage is exclusively about honoring the union of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence which is quite obviously heterosexual unions. Even different variations of the human race getting married was also always in honor of the unity of male and female. They even deceptively tried to make marriage to be about being with who you love. They again ignored the fact that love may have been present in many marriages but marriage itself was always between heterosexual unions of which beside that primary fact to do with this issue, not every heterosexual couple got married out of love.They also tried to make the issue about heterosexual couples who are not able to birth children and can still get married. That was when they were trying to make the issue of marriage into "marriage isn't about procreation." What they avoided, I find quite obvious, is the fact that heterosexual couples that can not have children still doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honor of heterosexual unions. Marriage wouldn't even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions. None of us would even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions which quite obviously makes heterosexual unions, well above all other unions, worth honoring..if it were up to homosexuality to sustain the human population, we quite obviously would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and where is the honor in that?

They take the one thing that heterosexuals have had for thousands of years which honors the unity and the importance of heterosexual unions, and they treat both marriage and heterosexuality like it's a piece of garbage that doesn't deserve to be respected. Homosexuals are not heterosexuals and the two are not equal. One leads to decay and the other leads to life. As humans we equally have the right to marry the opposite sex. Even our ancestors realized the significance us such unions yet homosexual activists don't even have the capacity to understand something so simple all by themselves. Instead, all homosexual activist demonstrate to care about is forcing themselves on some sort of pedestal with every lie and deception they can possibly fathom to do it.

They do it while demonstrating that to them, heterosexual unions are no more significant than any other union of any other sexual orientation even though our very existence proves that it is!

You prove to the world that homosexuality equals heterosexuality and you have a case but you never will because one does not equal the other no matter how much you choose to ignore this simple fact.

Marriage will soon be restored to a respectable state that it was created for and in honor of globally thus ending this short lived mockery that homosexuals activists have managed to make of it in only a couple of countries where homosexual activists managed to hide the primary fact of what marriage is behind an onslaught of homosexual activist lies and deceptions upon weaker minded parliamentarians.

My pleasure to play a primary role in restoring marriage to a respectable state.

the following video was made a couple of years back and I have become much more well versed on the subject than I was back then. I will some time in the near future make a new video that will blow this one away but for now it will do. I also took a nicer approach, but the next one I make on this subject, there will be no more Mr. nice guy.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Nothing makes a mockery out of marriage more than multiple divorces. How many times has Gingrich been married and what were the frivolous reasons for his divorces, even one that was purely political, too old and not pretty enough to be first lady.

We have another one,

another fine example of homosexual activists desperately scrambling to try and make their delusions the issue.

divorce doesn't disrespect that thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honored with marriage proves that marriage was created for and in honor of the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we owe our very existence.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

You are one verbose homophobe. Thank God for small favors that the ravings of your tiny mind have nothing to do with sound American law, especially that of equality before the law. It's why you've lost this fight, pick another please, this one is over and done with and equality won the day as it tends to in the end.

Exactly- he is a verbose homophobe and completely irrational at that.

1621882_10152485490646275_7230202947502080260_n_zpse65f9eab.png

Yet another demonstration of homosexual activists desperately scrambling to try and make their lies and deceptions the issue all the while avoiding contesting the foundation of this issue with so much as a shred of validity.

Not any of that contests the fact that thousands of years since marriage was created only heterosexual unions were ever honored with marriage which proves that marriage is about honoring the unity of the one sexual union to which we all owe our existence and that unions is quite obviously heterosexual unions.

This one even attempts to make their lies about me the issue but thanks for sharing that the extend of the homosexual activist mental capacity is to compulsively and obsessively lie and deceive because homosexuals have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are while they attempt to try and continue to blame everyone else for it..

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

The only thing larger then you homophobia is your insanity. Heterosexuals make homosexuals, a small percentage, and they always have and they always will. Allowing them to get married and be equal in society causes issue for no one with a rational mind, therefore leaving you out in the could. Sorry, but that's life on this rock. Just let it go, most of America already has...

Oh because homosexual activists managed to for now get away with making a mockery of legislation with homosexual activists lies and deceptions and a complete idiot out of the general public, you wish that you are not being exploited for the liars and deceivers that you prove to be because marriage will soon be restored to the respectable state it was created for and in honor of.

You keep crying wolf and it pleases me because eventually no one will believe a word you homosexual activists say as the modern day homosexual activist compulsive lie and deception craze will forever be gone for good as legislation will be restored minus all of the homosexual activist lies and deceptions that has recently corrupted legislation.

my pleasure to be here for the well being of the future and sanity of current and future generations.

I mean how obvious is it that here we have another example of a homosexual activist avoiding contesting the foundation of this issue which that thousands of years prove that marriage is about honoring heterosexual unions while they seem to expect society to want to reward them for corrupting legislation with lies and deceptions while treating the public like a bunch of dumb idiots.

You get no reward, marriage will soon be restored. If anything the lot of you will justfully be billed for every cent you wasted of tax payers money by creating legislation based upon a bunch of lies and deceptions along with false claims of discrimination.

You may also call me poetic justice.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Yet none of that detracts from the fact that thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honored with marriage proves that marriage is about honoring the unity of the one sexual orientation

....is a lie.

if you are claiming that what I share is a lie, then please do feel free to back your claim up by demonstrating how what I share is a lie in your delusional little brain with so much as a shred of validity. We booth know that you never will because all you homosexual activists demonstrate to know how to do when it comes to the foundation of your every issue to do with your bias agenda is compulsively and obsessively lie and deceive like you just did.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
We exist because men and women fuck each other. Most humans who have walked the earth were born to unmarried couples. Marriage turned out to be a great tool for resolving wars between kingdoms and solving the problem of inheritance. Your belief that without marriage we would not have babies is utter nonsense. Sweden is currently full of unmarried couples raising their children together. They don't need marriage. You are living in the past, the wrong past as a matter of fact.

where did I ever claim that without marriage we wouldn't have babies???

Oh right I never did, but thanks for sharing yet another example that all homosexual activists know how to do is desperately scramble to try and make every lie and deception that they can possibly fathom the issue which was how they managed to make this short lived mockery made of marriage in the first place along with false claims of discrimination..

What I shared was " For hundreds or even thousands of years since marriage was created, only heterosexual unions were ever honored with marriage thus is the very non contestable factual evidence proving that marriage is exclusively about honoring the union of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence which is quite obviously heterosexual unions. "

But instead of contesting what fact reveals on the foundation of this issue, again homosexual activists mentalities are only capable of demonstrating more lies and deceptions along with false claims of discrimination in desperate attempt to try and make their delusions the issue.

This is like a lovely picnic after a long snooze.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

SoundCloud Mobile

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Males ore born with a penis and females are born with a vagina.

Once all procedures, surgeries and altercations are made illegal for being used to make a person appear the opposite sex that they are born globally. and once discrimination against heterosexuality is criminalized. Then without homosexuals and their sick filthy deceptions making guinea pigs out of heterosexuals around it will be generally easier to tell. It will be good to criminalize all those deceitful discriminators thus restoring respect to heterosexuality along with restoring marriage and removing poisonous legislation that are based upon homosexual activist lies and deceptions along with false claims of discrimination which infect the minds of our young..

Our current and future generations deserve far better than the mockery homosexual activists make of everything with every lie and deception that they can possibly fathom. It is my pleasure to be here for the well being and sanity of current and future generations.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

SoundCloud Mobile

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Males ore born with a penis and females are born with a vagina.
And what are they if they have neither, or both? Should we maybe check their genetics and alter them as appropriate?

Last edited:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

where did I ever claim that without marriage we wouldn't have babies???

Oh right I never did, but thanks for sharing yet another example that all homosexual activists know how to do is desperately scramble to try and make every lie and deception that they can possibly fathom the issue which was how they managed to make this short lived mockery made of marriage in the first place along with false claims of discrimination..

What I shared was " For hundreds or even thousands of years since marriage was created, only heterosexual unions were ever honored with marriage thus is the very non contestable factual evidence proving that marriage is exclusively about honoring the union of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence which is quite obviously heterosexual unions. "

But instead of contesting what fact reveals on the foundation of this issue, again homosexual activists mentalities are only capable of demonstrating more lies and deceptions along with false claims of discrimination in desperate attempt to try and make their delusions the issue.

This is like a lovely picnic after a long snooze.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
It would seem that you have a problem here, since gay marriage is rather old: Timeline of same-sex marriage - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back