How Historical Illiteracy Fuels Political Polarization

I couldn't agree with this more. Leno, Waters and others made a killing with their man on the street videos showing the ignorance of, yes I will say it, the left. Millennials are especially naïve and guess what party they vote, so yes, I can say left.

Those that know history are doomed to watch society repeat the failures of the past.

Historical Illiteracy and Political Polarization — Acculterated

THe republicans are the party of evangelicals

THe people who think the world is 6,000 years old

On what fucking plant do you live on where you think conservatives are better informed than liberals? Fox news viewers are the least informed members of the public. Less than people who report watching no news. Now whether or not fox makes them ignorant or they attract stupid people I don't know. But it's an obvious pattern

putting aside education in IQ there is a huge gap between the average social conservative and social liberal...lol

You loons on the left think history is only 100 years when it comes to climate science.

Just sayin'.

The fact you think that the left's overconfidence about climate change is analogous to the delusion of your average right winger is just mind boggling...

Millions of creationists on your side, 6,000 year old earth

The average conservative does not believe the earth is only 6,000 years old.

But the average Lefty is unable to grok that climate change has happened for millions of years.

Moron.

Yea but they're not some statistical anomaly

Not every left winging believes the poor should pay more for energy to stop climate change in Indonesia you stupid bastard. There is nothing progressive about that

lol

One is pure delusion. One is misreading data and putting too much stock in models

There is no analogy here, one is a mistake most of us have made. Just on a different topic.

Conservatives are not only ignorant, they're stupid statistically speaking.

This is backed up over and over again by all sorts of data. And the major reason for the massive IQ gap is the hordes of dumbass christians in the conservative party.

Last edited:
I couldn't agree with this more. Leno, Waters and others made a killing with their man on the street videos showing the ignorance of, yes I will say it, the left. Millennials are especially naïve and guess what party they vote, so yes, I can say left.

Those that know history are doomed to watch society repeat the failures of the past.

YOu're right. We've all seen the Trump story before.

In Germany in 1933.

My idiot crazy sister in law didn't know the Holocaust was a thing until she saw it on the History Channel.

And she voted for Trump.
Well that proves it, or something.

Historical Illiteracy and Political Polarization — Acculterated

On what fucking plant do you live on where you think conservatives are better informed than liberals? Fox news viewers are the least informed members of the public. Less than people who report watching no news. Now whether or not fox makes them ignorant or they attract stupid people I don't know. But it's an obvious pattern

putting aside education in IQ there is a huge gap between the average social conservative and social liberal...lol

You loons on the left think history is only 100 years when it comes to climate science.

Just sayin'.

The fact you think that the left's overconfidence about climate change is analogous to the delusion of your average right winger is just mind boggling...

But the average Lefty is unable to grok that climate change has happened for millions of years.

Moron.

Not every left winging believes the poor should pay more for energy to stop climate change in Indonesia you stupid bastard. There is nothing progressive about that

lol

One is pure delusion. One is misreading data and putting too much stock in models

There is no analogy here, one is a mistake most of us have made. Just on a different topic.

This is backed up over and over again by all sorts of data. And the major reason for the massive IQ gap is the hordes of dumbass christians in the conservative party.
It would appear that you are trying your best to erase any statistical disparity.

Just sayin'.

Moron.

lol

It would appear that you are trying your best to erase any statistical disparity.

projection is unbecoming, lol

Forum List

Back