How Hillary could still be President

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Lawrence Lessig lays out how Hillary Clinton could end up in the Oval Office

Its been almost a year later and they are still coming up with convoluted ways Hillary might become President.

What I don't get is why go through Pence & Ryan? Why not just theorize Pence would appoint her and resign? Sure there is no chance in Hades that it happens but its a little less convoluted than getting pence to resign for Ryan to appoint Hillary and resign.

Last edited:
The chances of Hillary Clinton occupying the White House are less than my own.

Won't happen.

Repubs are impotent and worthless for governing but they've finally got their chance to push though bills that will further enrich the 1% at the expense of the working class. All you have to do is look at what they have done and what trump has done in the last 9 months.

At this point, one has to wonder how many hours a day Republicans spend scouring the internet for any news about Hillary.

Won't happen.

Repubs are impotent and worthless for governing but they've finally got their chance to push though bills that will further enrich the 1% at the expense of the working class. All you have to do is look at what they have done and what trump has done in the last 9 months.

Nothing...?

At this point, one has to wonder how many hours a day Republicans spend scouring the internet for any news about Hillary.

Newsweek is a rather mainstream publication. Literally didn't even look for it. Just saw it and couldn't believe how some of you Clinton supporters are so detached from reality

You're obsessed with Hillary Clinton. You're sick. Seek professional help.

How am I obsessed with Clinton? I'm not even talking about her. I'm talking about the lunatics who seriously believe she can still be president a year after she lost.
Yeah, one blogger you spent hours scouring the internet to find? Like an alcoholic saying "hey, it was just a glass of wine with dinner."

How am I obsessed with Clinton? I'm not even talking about her. I'm talking about the lunatics who seriously believe she can still be president a year after she lost.
Yeah, one blogger you spent hours scouring the internet to find? Like an alcoholic saying "hey, it was just a glass of wine with dinner."

Newsweek is one blogger you have to scour to find?

Hilarious bit of lunacy.

The best part is Ryan appointing her VP, then quitting so she can be president. Lol.

That is until the part where this loon says she'll then appoint Ryan VP.

Just celebrating the bullet we dodged.

HRC1-NP.jpg

BTW this theory comes from a professor of law at Harvard. Hardly an obscure blogger

Newsweek is a rather mainstream publication. Literally didn't even look for it. Just saw it and couldn't believe how some of you Clinton supporters are so detached from reality
Newsweek's website and a few paragraphs buried deep within it are not mainstream. Sorry. :itsok:

Forum List

Back