How Hillary could still be President

Lawrence Lessig lays out how Hillary Clinton could end up in the Oval Office

Its been almost a year later and they are still coming up with convoluted ways Hillary might become President.

What I don't get is why go through Pence & Ryan? Why not just theorize Pence would appoint her and resign? Sure there is no chance in Hades that it happens but its a little less convoluted than getting pence to resign for Ryan to appoint Hillary and resign.
The left get more loony and deranged in their fantasy bubble world every day.
That makes no sense. Even the author finds all of it extremely unlikely. Is this the extent of your ability to talk about this? Kind of....stunted.

Its been almost a year later and they are still coming up with convoluted ways Hillary might become President.

What I don't get is why go through Pence & Ryan? Why not just theorize Pence would appoint her and resign? Sure there is no chance in Hades that it happens but its a little less convoluted than getting pence to resign for Ryan to appoint Hillary and resign.

Lessig needs serious meds.
Give him some of yours. You are obviously awash in them.

This guy needs to seek professional help. That is a level of idiocy that is truly astonishing.
Which part, exactly?

Pretty much all of it. His thought that once Pence becomes POTUS only to relinquish that so that Ryan could then declare hilary as POTUS is the stuff of dementia.
That wasn't his thought. Pence would also be impeached. And Ryan would take office under great pressure to resign, considering he and his party would be benefitting from treason.
That would make Orrin Hatch president.

The prob with this theory is that Ryan will no longer be Speaker when Trumpy is impeached. Most likely Nancy Pelosi or Tim Ryan will be.

Mueller gets proof Trump colluded to win the election & the USSC declares Trump's candidacy invalid.

Why? It's not illegal as has been shown to you fools many times. Teddy Kennedy colluded with the rooski's way back when he was running for POTUS and nothing happened to him because it is not illegal. Your hero the shrilary was provably colluding with the Ukrainians and guess what, it doesn't matter because it is not illegal.
"Teddy Kennedy colluded with the rooski's way back when he was running for POTUS l"

Says a Russian spy.

It must truly be blissful for you to live in such ignorance.

"When it comes to Russian collusion during the Cold War, Democrats wrote the playbook.

To understand the Democrats' hypocrisy, one must travel back in time to the presidential election of 1984. The economy was booming thanks to Reaganomics, NASA was flying high, and President Ronald Reagan was running for re-election.

No big fan of Reagan, Sen. Ted Kennedy, D-Mass., reportedly recruited the Russians to work against the sitting president. According to widely published reports, Kennedy enlisted the help of the Kremlin in attempting to take down the president.

In a May 14, 1983 letter written by KGB Director Viktor Chebrikov to then-Soviet leader Yuri Andropov, Chebrikov stated that Kennedy had sent his friend and former Sen. John Tunney, D-Calif., to meet with the Kremlin. During the meeting, Tunney apparently delivered "themes" that Kennedy suggested ought to be used against Reagan in the 1984 election.

The KGB director's letter, which was published in Paul Kengor's 2006 book The Crusader: Ronald Reagan and the Fall of Communism, stated that Kennedy had sympathy for the Soviet Union's positions, particularly on missile defense. In fact, Kennedy suggested that it was Reagan, not the Soviet Union, that was acting as the bully."

Russian dirty tricks? Democrats wrote the playbook on foreign government collusion
Washington Examiner. Couldn't find a link from National Enquirer?

Step One .... REHAB ...

hillary.jpg
From the Party who recently had a bona fide drunk as Speaker. Too funny!

This guy needs to seek professional help. That is a level of idiocy that is truly astonishing.
Which part, exactly?

Pretty much all of it. His thought that once Pence becomes POTUS only to relinquish that so that Ryan could then declare hilary as POTUS is the stuff of dementia.
That wasn't his thought. Pence would also be impeached. And Ryan would take office under great pressure to resign, considering he and his party would be benefitting from treason.

The prob with this theory is that Ryan will no longer be Speaker when Trumpy is impeached. Most likely Nancy Pelosi or Tim Ryan will be.
It would not make Orrin Hatch president, were another person to be appointed to the VP office while Ryan is president. It actually wouldn't automatically go to him, which is something I learned from this .

I see your point about the House changing hands, but disagree that Republicans would not impeach Trump, were his campaign found to have been guilty of all of it.

No, the president pro tempore of the Senate would become Ryan's vice president and would succeed him. From that point, the line of succession goes to cabinet members. Sorry, Hillary doesn't make it.

If Hillary wants to become President ...the poor soul....

she should try to....in 2020

I can't wait. :muahaha:

Lessig needs serious meds.
Give him some of yours. You are obviously awash in them.

It's SAD what you think passes as wit.

I hope she doesn't try. I hope no Dem tries. I hope that Trump wins in 2020 and then another Rep wins in 2024. That way the crybaby neocon whackjobs can't blame the left for their fuckups like they did with Obama after Bush.

Which part, exactly?

It would not make Orrin Hatch president, were another person to be appointed to the VP office while Ryan is president. It actually wouldn't automatically go to him, which is something I learned from this .

I see your point about the House changing hands, but disagree that Republicans would not impeach Trump, were his campaign found to have been guilty of all of it.
They are actively sabotaging the investigation. Devin Nunes is issuing subpeonas when he has recused himself from the investigation. They have yet to pass a bill protecting Meuller. That ultimately falls on Ryan and McCarthy.

I hope she doesn't try. I hope no Dem tries. I hope that Trump wins in 2020 and then another Rep wins in 2024. That way the crybaby neocon whackjobs can't blame the left for their fuckups like they did with Obama after Bush.
That's fucked up.

No, the president pro tempore of the Senate would become Ryan's vice president and would succeed him. From that point, the line of succession goes to cabinet members. Sorry, Hillary doesn't make it.

Wrong. The President nominates his own choice for Vice President. Remember Gerald Ford? Nixon chose him when he was the House Minority Leader and was not even in the line of succession.

In the 25th Amendment, under Section 2, whenever there is a vacancy in the office of Vice President, the President nominates a successor who becomes Vice President if confirmed by a majority vote of both Houses of the Congress.

Forum List

Back