How Hillary could still be President

At this point, one has to wonder how many hours a day Republicans spend scouring the internet for any news about Hillary.

Newsweek is a rather mainstream publication. Literally didn't even look for it. Just saw it and couldn't believe how some of you Clinton supporters are so detached from reality
Newsweek's website and a few paragraphs buried deep within it are not mainstream. Sorry. :itsok:

Exactly what makes the website of a mainstream media publication suddenly become not mainstream?

I'm telling you Trump has destroyed the moral of the democrat party...its over kaput finished

Lawrence Lessig lays out how Hillary Clinton could end up in the Oval Office

Its been almost a year later and they are still coming up with convoluted ways Hillary might become President.

What I don't get is why go through Pence & Ryan? Why not just theorize Pence would appoint her and resign? Sure there is no chance in Hades that it happens but its a little less convoluted than getting pence to resign for Ryan to appoint Hillary and resign.

No I don't think they would do that--but I'll tell you it's probably a good way to go--when Trump is impeached, or is forced out of office by the 25th amendment.

But Republicans never think like that. They'll hope and pray a lot for Pence or Ryan not realising that really for the good of the Republican party (as a whole)--they should just say "Hey this election was rigged against Hillary Clinton," and she did win the popular vote by 3 million votes" let's just give this to her.

So they'll get wiped out in 2018--2020 & beyond.

For Russian investigation news go this link and scroll down to post # 56.
Bannon says Trump will get 400 electoral votes in 2020!!

Its been almost a year later and they are still coming up with convoluted ways Hillary might become President.

What I don't get is why go through Pence & Ryan? Why not just theorize Pence would appoint her and resign? Sure there is no chance in Hades that it happens but its a little less convoluted than getting pence to resign for Ryan to appoint Hillary and resign.

No I don't think they would do that--but I'll tell you it's probably a good way to go--when Trump is impeached, or is forced out of office by the 25th amendment.

But Republicans never think like that. They'll hope and pray a lot for Pence or Ryan not realising that really for the good of the Republican party (as a whole)--they should just say "Hey this election was rigged against Hillary Clinton," and she did win the popular vote by 3 million votes" let's just give this to her.

Why on earth is it a good way to go?

Won't happen.

Repubs are impotent and worthless for governing but they've finally got their chance to push though bills that will further enrich the 1% at the expense of the working class. All you have to do is look at what they have done and what trump has done in the last 9 months.

I thought you liberals said he hasn’t gotten anything done, so which is it, or does it change to fit your story of the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's Hillary's path to the WH. :uhoh3:

If number 1
: If Trump is definitively found to have colluded directly with Russia, he would be forced to resign or be impeached.

If number 2: If Trump is removed, Vice President Mike Pence would become president.

If number 3: If Pence becomes president, he should resign too, given that he benefited from the same help from Mother Russia.

If number 4: If Pence resigns before appointing a vice president, Ryan would become president.

If number 5: If Ryan becomes president, he should do the right thing and choose Clinton for vice president. Then he should resign.

"The answer seems unavoidable: He should nominate the person defeated by the treason of his own party, and then step aside and let her become the president," Lessig writes. "Without doubt, if Ryan did the right thing, that would be the most extraordinary event in the history of America since the Confederate Army fired on Fort Sumter. But unlike that, this event would build the union, not divide it."

Here's Hillary's path to the WH. :uhoh3:

If number 1
: If Trump is definitively found to have colluded directly with Russia, he would be forced to resign or be impeached.

If number 2: If Trump is removed, Vice President Mike Pence would become president.

If number 3: If Pence becomes president, he should resign too, given that he benefited from the same help from Mother Russia.

If number 4: If Pence resigns before appointing a vice president, Ryan would become president.

If number 5: If Ryan becomes president, he should do the right thing and choose Clinton for vice president. Then he should resign.

"The answer seems unavoidable: He should nominate the person defeated by the treason of his own party, and then step aside and let her become the president," Lessig writes. "Without doubt, if Ryan did the right thing, that would be the most extraordinary event in the history of America since the Confederate Army fired on Fort Sumter. But unlike that, this event would build the union, not divide it."

It's step number one that is least likely.

Do you realize how stupid you are?

Hillary is dog meat now. No chance.

What have I ever done to you for you to post this OP. I will pray for your soul. LOL

Hey ... no friggin way. I'll eat trash first.

Won't happen.

Repubs are impotent and worthless for governing but they've finally got their chance to push though bills that will further enrich the 1% at the expense of the working class. All you have to do is look at what they have done and what trump has done in the last 9 months.

Nothing. The Rs are even too spineless to end ocare when the vote really matters.

How Hillary could still be President

You're obsessed with Hillary Clinton. You're sick. Seek professional help.

How am I obsessed with Clinton? I'm not even talking about her. I'm talking about the lunatics who seriously believe she can still be president a year after she lost.
You would look less crazy worrying about Nancy Pelosi becoming president. If Democrats sweep Congress, as expected, and Pelosi becomes Speaker again, an impeachment of both Trump and Pence would make her POTUS.

Well you have to admit, if Trump goes down in a ball of flames which looks probable, it would be a good PR move for Republicans to do that. She did win the popular vote by 3 million, the election was rigged against her, James Comey, Russian interference. No better way to shove it up Putin's ass than install Hillary Clinton as POTUS

Republicans really only have two options:
1. Remove Trump from office asap or
2. Burn the entire party down in 2018--2020 & beyond.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education into what that Emoluments clause in the Constitution is all about, which is also a reason for impeachment, should Democrats not want to go along with the current setup.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump

For some detailed information on the Russian investigation go to this link then spend some time watching FOX NEWS video's and reading links on post # 56.

After you're done with all of it, come back on here and tell me I'm wrong--that it would not be a good PR move for Republicans to agree to make Hillary Clinton President--when Trump goes down.

mueller_vs_trump__marian_kamensky.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back