How have we gotten to the point where the left celebrates the worst perversions in our country?

according to your crap hateful anti American propaganda, Super Duper. In reality, there's a lot of things in the bill thank goodness and for a change some actual responsible spending. And I believe, a 2.9% tax on the rich... too little too late but that's what we have to do- Tax the rich again. this is ridiculous. the rich are doing great!!
So again, how is that spending related to infrastructure? And, of course, it makes you feel good, but you're not going to get very much by taxing the rich. There's just not that much income.

Ask any conservative Christian or Muslim and they will tell you American women are whores. American society has become sinful long before gay marriage was legalized. Look today how many American women get abortions or have pre marital sex, divorce, etc.

So if you want to blame someone for America being sinful, blame women. Remember Porky's when we were kids? We've been objectifying women for years. Muslim's say women should be modest and cover up. Do you disagree?

Do conservative christians suddenly defend women who dress like this? They didn't always

View attachment 781822
Even conservative Jews would say this is sinful. This started long before trannies. If you want to point fingers and tell us we need to get more conservative, condemn this picture.

I just returned from the grocery store a few blocks away from my home here in Manhattan. I just saw at least 300 women during my walk to the store, and I didn't see one of them dressed like the woman in your picture. Your point is irrelevant and moot. Why do I have to repeat myself? Because you can't comprehend what you read or you're disingenuously ignoring the points I made in my last post? Children shouldn't be sexualized and led to gender dysphoria/transgenderism, that's child abuse. Adults exposing their genitals to children is a crime, unless that pervert is in a gay pride parade then it's "OK".

image.jpg

I just returned from the grocery store a few blocks away from my home here in Manhattan. I just saw at least 300 women during my walk to the store, and I didn't see one of them dressed like the woman in your picture. Your point is irrelevant and moot. Why do I have to repeat myself? Because you can't comprehend what you read or you're disingenuously ignoring the points I made in my last post? Children shouldn't be sexualized and led to gender dysphoria/transgenderism, that's child abuse. Adults exposing their genitals to children is a crime, unless that pervert is in a gay pride parade then it's OK.

I just went out and didn't see one scantaly clad tranny.

And this summer small kids will be in party stores as white American whores will come into the party store with their skin all exposed. Those kids shouldn't be subjected to that in the summer. Cover up laidies!!!

Remember years ago when there was raging hysterics about Satanism in daycare? That's what is happening here. It's political and you are carrying a spear in someone else's movie.
Politics has no place in a child's life either. Teach them to read and write.

Liberals built the biggest and best middle class the world had never seen before. Unions, labor laws, 40 hour work weeks, unemployment insurance, social security, medicare, etc....

All Biden does is middle class first policies. Not trickle down. The infrastructure bill is clearly working all our roads are under construction.
Democrats destroyed the middle class with unnecessary COVID lockdowns. Everything they do now hurts the middle class. See new Home mortgage interest rate proposal.

Democrats destroyed the middle class with unnecessary COVID lockdowns. Everything they do now hurts the middle class. See new Home mortgage interest rate proposal.

I'm going to get more interest on my savings. We have to fix inflation which means slowing down the economy.

Anyways, it doesn't matter. As long as you are anti abortion you're never going to get the white house back. Even with shitty economy. Which isn't as bad as you doom and gloomers say.

I'm going to get more interest on my savings. We have to fix inflation which means slowing down the economy.

Anyways, it doesn't matter. As long as you are anti abortion you're never going to get the white house back. Even with shitty economy. Which isn't as bad as you doom and gloomers say.
Your tranny freaks are pushing traditional gays and lesbians to become more conservative…even on abortion. So keep pushing that clown show and we will see how it pans out.

Your tranny freaks are pushing traditional gays and lesbians to become more conservative…even on abortion. So keep pushing that clown show and we will see how it pans out.

Keep taking away a woman's right to choose and get whipped in 2024.

Keep getting caught on tape saying you wish for the good old days when you could lynch blacks.

Kaitlyn Jenner is a Republican because he's rich.

But you are also correct, gays tend to be conservative. If you only would stop using them as political punching bags. The only ones talking about trannies for the last 7 years are Republicans. They're obsessed. I don't see news about them much maybe I should go see what Faux News is saying about them.

Keep taking away a woman's right to choose and get whipped in 2024.

Keep getting caught on tape saying you wish for the good old days when you could lynch blacks.

Kaitlyn Jenner is a Republican because he's rich.

But you are also correct, gays tend to be conservative. If you only would stop using them as political punching bags. The only ones talking about trannies for the last 7 years are Republicans. They're obsessed. I don't see news about them much maybe I should go see what Faux News is saying about them.
Lefties are the ones telling the gays and lesbians they need to accept trans trenders in woman’s safe spaces and that they need to fuck them or they are trans phobes. That is okay for yea hers to groom children. You weirdos are doing more damage to the gay community than the right is. Gay acceptance is on a downward trajectory . And it’s because of your trans nonsense.

I just went out and didn't see one scantaly clad tranny.

And this summer small kids will be in party stores as white American whores will come into the party store with their skin all exposed. Those kids shouldn't be subjected to that in the summer. Cover up laidies!!!

That's because trannies and homos generally aren't walking around half naked, waving glittery dildos and acting like freaks until they're in a "pride parade". Children shouldn't be in such sexualized, perverted events. As far as women being more modest in their dress, I agree, both women and men should dress modestly and not expose themselves in public. So your point is moot and irrelevant.

Gay pride parades are sexualized and full of people performing acts that are inappropriate for children. More, I don't even believe children should be exposed to all of this homosexual and transgender shit because they're impressionable and might get confused. Children should develop a healthy attraction to the opposite sex. Boys with girls, and girls with boys.

Lol fuck your politics. Incarcerate the masses! :rolleyes:

It never ends well for authoritarians, snowflake.
Yeah you are right, let's allow them to roam the streets killing, raping, pillaging, just like Liberal DA's are doing now it's much better

No, but we have gotten to the point where the right lives in a delusional fantasy world - one in which they are obsessed with transvestites, transsexuals and homosexuals.

I'll bet you are in a cold sweat every night thinking about them!
Deflection!

That's because trannies and homos generally aren't walking around half naked, waving glittery dildos and acting like freaks until they're in a "pride parade". Children shouldn't be in such sexualized, perverted events. As far as women being more modest in their dress, I agree, both women and men should dress modestly and not expose themselves in public. So your point is moot and irrelevant.

Gay pride parades are sexualized and full of people performing acts that are inappropriate for children. More, I don't even believe children should be exposed to all of this homosexual and transgender shit because they're impressionable and might get confused. Children should develop a healthy attraction to the opposite sex. Boys with girls, and girls with boys.
To you and BlueGin. I feel where you are coming from but keep an open mind.

You sound like my brother. Like you, he's sick of them throwing it in your face. But remember it's probably Fox News throwing it in your face. Republicans are waging a culture war on

Gays
Immigrants
Blacks who live in Shitholes and vote Democratic
WOKE
BLM
CRT

Republicans love to use god gays guns and racism to divide us.

But, I would advise my fagala friends to tone it down. But then they'll tell us to tone it down

Why should our kids be subjected to this?
1683201675477.jpeg

I just returned from the grocery store a few blocks away from my home here in Manhattan. I just saw at least 300 women during my walk to the store, and I didn't see one of them dressed like the woman in your picture. Your point is irrelevant and moot. Why do I have to repeat myself? Because you can't comprehend what you read or you're disingenuously ignoring the points I made in my last post? Children shouldn't be sexualized and led to gender dysphoria/transgenderism, that's child abuse. Adults exposing their genitals to children is a crime, unless that pervert is in a gay pride parade then it's "OK".

Why would a parent take his kid through this parade if not to take this picture?

What about these boys? They were just minding their own business
1683201840383.jpeg

And GIrls gone wild came by. Do you want to make girls gone wild illegal? Should these women have to cover up?
images

Then you're a hypocrite.

The little boy make not like half naked men like he likes half naked women but so what? This is what the gay movement is all about. You homophobes need to get over it. Chances are that little boy will grow up and not be as easily triggered as his dad is. Unless his dad raises him to be a homophobe.

Lefties are the ones telling the gays and lesbians they need to accept trans trenders in woman’s safe spaces and that they need to fuck them or they are trans phobes. That is okay for yea hers to groom children. You weirdos are doing more damage to the gay community than the right is. Gay acceptance is on a downward trajectory . And it’s because of your trans nonsense.

Our society is fucked up even if every gay were to disappear like in the Avenger movie. 50% divorce? Blame women's lib. It has ruined traditional society. More women today are sluts, single moms, whores, get abortions, etc. And how many straight guys go on shooting rampages? Okay so one tranny went on one but most are white conservative white men. Don't blame the gays.

images

Ask old school conservative Christian Americans and they'll say this picture is of 4 sluts and this is what is ruining America. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Sorry if half naked men trigger you.

Stop grooming our kids to be baby mamas and baby daddies. Clean up your own house first.

Forum List

Back