How have we gotten to the point where the left celebrates the worst perversions in our country?

If you believe what is depicted in the pictures I posted is good, you're sick. Loco.
Well I don't know how prude you are. You may do things sexually that christian conservatives find sick and loco. So how about this. We don't judge each other.

If I have to watch you kiss your wife you have to watch two gay boys with their tongues down their throats.

I can't believe it's illegal in Tennessee to be out in public dressed in drag. You have to dress gender appropriately. I know you love this but are we really free? I'm glad gays are pushing the boundary of freedom. It's like you gun nuts. Can you carry around a AR15?

Funny you can open carry a AR15 in Tennessee but not wear drag.

Well I don't know how prude you are. You may do things sexually that christian conservatives find sick and loco. So how about this. We don't judge each other.

If I have to watch you kiss your wife you have to watch two gay boys with their tongues down their throats.

I can't believe it's illegal in Tennessee to be out in public dressed in drag. You have to dress gender appropriately. I know you love this but are we really free? I'm glad gays are pushing the boundary of freedom. It's like you gun nuts. Can you carry around a AR15?

Funny you can open carry a AR15 in Tennessee but not wear drag.

I don't give a shit about that until you bring children into it. Want to act like an idiot, parading "your homo lifestyle" in public, narcissistically letting everyone know who you like to fuck, go right ahead, I don't care. You're a man who likes to wear dresses? Go ahead I won't bother you. Bring children into it, now I will definitely "bother" you. As far as judging, you're judging me for judging. Hello? Life is judgment, we all judge, so get off your deluded high horse.

What is in the pictures I posted are homosexual men exposing children to their sickness. That is disgusting and society is starting to see how sick and perverted you people are. You live in a "woke" echo chamber, fooling yourself into thinking most people are on your side. They're not, they see the lunacy and they don't like it, for very good reason. You homos are your own worst enemies. You don't need anyone to hurt you, because you're doing that to yourselves. You LGBTQA+ people screwed up big time when you brought children into your sicko-world. It's all good until you start targeting children.

Last edited:
I don't give a shit about that until you bring children into it. Want to act like an idiot, parading "your homo lifestyle" in public, narcissistically letting everyone know who you like to fuck, go right ahead, I don't care. You're a man who likes to wear dresses? Go ahead I won't bother you. Bring children into it, now I will definitely "bother" you. As far as judging, you're judging me for judging. Hello? Life is judgment, we all judge, so get off your deluded high horse.

What is in the pictures I posted are homosexual men exposing children to their sickness. That is disgusting and society is starting to see how sick and perverted you people are. You live in a "woke" echo chamber, fooling yourself into thinking most people are on your side. They're not, they see the lunacy and they don't like it, for very good reason. You homos are your own worst enemies. You don't need anyone to hurt you, because you're doing that to yourselves. You LGBTQA+ people screwed up big time when you brought children into your sicko-world. It's all good until you start targeting children.
Like I said, why is it okay Melania can show off her junk to kids but gays can't? Is it because you are attracted to Melania and gays make you feel icky?

That's not enough justification to ban them but allow Melania to go out in public like this, which she did.

1683117213397.jpeg

I'm a straight man so I'd rather see this too but that shouldn't matter. If she can dress like this so should a 300 pound tranny. You don't like it? Tough. This is the point. You need to mind your own business.

And why are you taking your kids to a tranny parade? Leave! That's all you can do.

Another thread where OP is more than willing to curtail everyone's rights for the sake of political spite. Behind all your culture war bullshit is an attack on the rights we as Americans enjoy. While you are fixated by your visceral revulsion to transgenderism the rest of us see a lot of precedent setting attacks on rights a lot of Americans had to die to win for us.
And primary among those rights is the right of parents to protect their children from harm. Now we see the government increasing its ability to take those children away from parents precisely because they are trying to protect their children.

actually, brain washed functional moron, they already have passed that stuff to an extent in the infrastructure bill. for the first time in like 50 years.... meanwhile your party is a lying catastrophe Super Duper
How does that spending relate to infrastructure?

You are not going to get none of that under a Biden Administration

Liberals built the biggest and best middle class the world had never seen before. Unions, labor laws, 40 hour work weeks, unemployment insurance, social security, medicare, etc....

All Biden does is middle class first policies. Not trickle down. The infrastructure bill is clearly working all our roads are under construction.

You're the Bingos who think children who are raped should be forced to continue the pregnancy. There is no logic that will make sense of Bingo Republicans who think ten year olds are too young to deal with seeing a man in a dress or two guys kissing but are mature enough to deal with pregnancy.

Cultivating and catering to human perversions is a great way to recruit a voter for life. That voter will never ever vote for anyone again who does not endorse his perversions and illnesses. But the Dems do. Unfortunately that has given them a real edge. Their response is to make these enabled, normalized freaks believe that the Republican party is trying to crush them as human beings.

Fucking up children is the worst perversion I can think of.

Remember years ago when there was raging hysterics about Satanism in daycare? That's what is happening here. It's political and you are carrying a spear in someone else's movie.

You're the Bingos who think children who are raped should be forced to continue the pregnancy. There is no logic that will make sense of Bingo Republicans who think ten year olds are too young to deal with seeing a man in a dress or two guys kissing but are mature enough to deal with pregnancy.
Who thinks they're mature enough to decide they should be a girl or a boy, not what they are born as?

Not all of them.
Most of them. I bet I can produce more credible opinions from the institutions who write the procedure for dealing with these issues than you can. Want to go one for one? I'll start with the American Psychiatric Association who literally writes the book on diagnosing mental illness in the United States.

What is Gender Dysphoria?

Like I said, why is it okay Melania can show off her junk to kids but gays can't? Is it because you are attracted to Melania and gays make you feel icky?

That's not enough justification to ban them but allow Melania to go out in public like this, which she did.

View attachment 781787

I'm a straight man so I'd rather see this too but that shouldn't matter. If she can dress like this so should a 300 pound tranny. You don't like it? Tough. This is the point. You need to mind your own business.

And why are you taking your kids to a tranny parade? Leave! That's all you can do.

Melania is parading naked in the streets? What the fuck are you talking about? Melania is sexualizing children? Confusing them about their gender? Sending them to the doctor to get their puberty blockers? You "woke" degenerates need to really wake up because as far as logic you're comatose. Children with their impressionable minds shouldn't be exposed to all of the LGBTQA+ lunacy. Even many homosexuals recognize that:

You're full of shit and you're the enemy of everything that is noble and beautiful.

Last edited:
Melania is parading naked in the streets? What the fuck are you talking about? Melania is sexualizing children? Confusing them about their gender? Sending them to the doctor to get their puberty blockers? You "woke" degenerates need to really wake up because as far as logic you're comatose. Children with their impressionable minds shouldn't be exposed to all of the LGBTQA+ stuff. Even many homosexuals recognize that:

You're full of shit and you're the enemy of everything that is noble and beautiful.

Ask any conservative Christian or Muslim and they will tell you American women are whores. American society has become sinful long before gay marriage was legalized. Look today how many American women get abortions or have pre marital sex, divorce, etc.

So if you want to blame someone for America being sinful, blame women. Remember Porky's when we were kids? We've been objectifying women for years. Muslim's say women should be modest and cover up. Do you disagree?

Do conservative christians suddenly defend women who dress like this? They didn't always

1683127947784.jpeg

Even conservative Jews would say this is sinful. This started long before trannies. If you want to point fingers and tell us we need to get more conservative, condemn this picture.

Melania is parading naked in the streets? What the fuck are you talking about? Melania is sexualizing children? Confusing them about their gender? Sending them to the doctor to get their puberty blockers? You "woke" degenerates need to really wake up because as far as logic you're comatose. Children with their impressionable minds shouldn't be exposed to all of the LGBTQA+ stuff. Even many homosexuals recognize that:

Gays aren't getting or causing women to get abortions. Worthless American men aren't worthy of being fathers. Can't afford it and don't want to do it.

I thought it was for infrastructure, not a laundry list of pet liberal causes.
according to your crap hateful anti American propaganda, Super Duper. In reality, there's a lot of things in the bill thank goodness and for a change some actual responsible spending. And I believe, a 2.9% tax on the rich... too little too late but that's what we have to do- Tax the rich again. this is ridiculous. But the rich are doing great!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back