How hated is President Donald Trump?

lol... you are fucked up in the head.

I called it a witch hunt, and for a counter argument, you offered that they had caught people.

YOu are the one fucked in the head.

it gives me great delight knowing that deplorables like you are in for the biggest disappointment of their lives.

Can't even pretend to deny what I said.

I called it a witch hunt, and for a counter argument, you offered that they had caught people.

i'm not even sure what it is you are saying. they caught some people, yes. what does that tell you?

They they grabbed some innocent people and burned them alive.

You know that witches are not real, right?
Ever get a good look at Palin?

lol... you are fucked up in the head.

it gives me great delight knowing that deplorables like you are in for the biggest disappointment of their lives.

i'm not even sure what it is you are saying. they caught some people, yes. what does that tell you?

lol... right. the guilty pleas entered were forced & coerced, right? is that what your nutty brain is saying to you? a general whose uniform sports a multitude of badges pleaded guilty to a fabrication & flipped because of being railroaded? then there's papadopulous whose in jail right now.... rick gates who got immunity? manafort who is hoping against hope for a hail mary pardon just might sing like an evil canary... who has lobbied for the most vile people in the world suddenly shows his tender white underbelly?

remember when i said you were outa your fucking mind?

ya... THAT.

Ever get a good look at Palin?
Who the librarian ??

3000 dead?? Trump says they lie Dems just want to make the scumbag look bad???? LOL LOL LOL The POS does it all by himself a lowlife pos a Republican ,,,but I repeat myself

3000 dead?? Trump says they lie Dems just want to make the scumbag look bad???? LOL LOL LOL The POS does it all by himself a lowlife pos a Republican ,,,but I repeat myself
How can you attack an American President like you do ??? Do you not have any respect at all in your life ??

I recently just started getting into US politics, and what I noticed was on social media, a lot of Donald Trump's posts are filled with hate comments, even when he paid his condolences to the September 11 victims and their families, it was still filled with negativity.

How hated is this man?

Also, RIP to the September 11 victims, and wishing the best for their families on this 17th anniversary
About as much as Obama was. This country is full of idiots who waste time and life by "hating" on people.

lol... right. the guilty pleas entered were forced & coerced, right? is that what your nutty brain is saying to you? a general whose uniform sports a multitude of badges pleaded guilty to a fabrication & flipped because of being railroaded? then there's papadopulous whose in jail right now.... rick gates who got immunity? manafort who is hoping against hope for a hail mary pardon just might sing like an evil canary... who has lobbied for the most vile people in the world suddenly shows his tender white underbelly?

ya... THAT.

So, I point out that as a counter argument to me calling it a witch hunt, all you did was point out the caught some people,

your response to THAT, is to list the people they caught?

Oh, and to personally attack me.

Yeah. YOu are a completely standard liberal, straight out of the box with factory default settings.

ya... THAT.

So, I point out that as a counter argument to me calling it a witch hunt, all you did was point out the caught some people,

Yeah. YOu are a completely standard liberal, straight out of the box with factory default settings.

of course i am going to give you a reality check & then mock you. it's all one can do when confronted with a whackadoodle such as yourself. are you saying all the outspoken individuals who agree with me from the 'right' side of the aisle are also 'liberals'? lol...lol...LOL....

btw, pauly walnuts & his lawyers are in negotiations to cooperate with mueller as i am typing this.

tick tock, cartoon boy...

ya... THAT.

of course i am going to give you a reality check & then mock you. it's all one can do when confronted with a whackadoodle such as yourself. are you saying all the outspoken individuals who agree with me from the 'right' side of the aisle are also 'liberals'? lol...lol...LOL....

btw, pauly walnuts & his lawyers are in negotiations to cooperate with mueller as i am typing this.

Just remember that what goes around comes around. That's the part that the leftist hipocrites usually forget about. The Demon-crats will have to become tyrants if they get back power again, because they just can't hold on to it by realizing or giving answers on the pocket book issues nor upon the dinner table issues that Americans are mostly concerned with today.

Demon-crat's are operating mostly for and within the fantasy lands of Hollyweird in which created the generation's that are being dealt with today, and for whom the Demon-crats are targeting for votes. Now we have an internet generation that is being manipulated to go the way of the leftist by the tech giants, but the independent social media is allowing for the balance to come back and/or to equal out again.

Now the biased media is a major problem in this country. How that came about is really flat outright amazing, but not really if looking back into the lead up of it all (i.e the bigger picture).

It's really why Trump has had to be so tough, because either club is having to really push to either retain things or to fix things for their base.

Then it just matters upon how big these bases actually are.. Both sides are experst at pumping up their base, but the one with the smallest numbers are met with the challenge of faking the numbers by way of the media using a loud mega-phone to pump up the numbers the party doesn't have. It is why Hillary lost, because the whole thing was a charade that was figured out not only by the opponents party, but by the Demon-crat party itself to it's dismay and shock.

How can you attack an American President like you do ??? Do you not have any respect at all in your life ??
I respect our country, the office of the Presidency but not Donald Trump.He is immoral like no other politician and most politicians are immoral.
History shows what happens when a citizenry blindly follows an immoral leader.

ya... THAT.

Just remember that what goes around comes around. That's the part that the leftist hipocrites usually forget about. The Demon-crats will have to become tyrants if they get back power again, because they just can't hold on to it by realizing or giving answers on the pocket book issues nor upon the dinner table issues that Americans are mostly concerned with today.

Demon-crat's are operating mostly for and within the fantasy lands of Hollyweird in which created the generation's that are being dealt with today, and for whom the Demon-crats are targeting for votes. Now we have an internet generation that is being manipulated to go the way of the leftist by the tech giants, but the independent social media is allowing for the balance to come back and/or to equal out again.

Now the biased media is a major problem in this country. How that came about is really flat outright amazing, but not really if looking back into the lead up of it all (i.e the bigger picture).

It's really why Trump has had to be so tough, because either club is having to really push to either retain things or to fix things for their base.

Then it just matters upon how big these bases actually are.. Both sides are experst at pumping up their base, but the one with the smallest numbers are met with the challenge of faking the numbers by way of the media using a loud mega-phone to pump up the numbers the party doesn't have. It is why Hillary lost, because the whole thing was a charade that was figured out not only by the opponents party, but by the Demon-crat party itself to it's dismay and shock.
I agree - What goes around, comes around.
One who supports an immoral, lying, narcissistic President because of possible short term personal financial gains better watch out.
Something will definitely be coming around and knock you and all of your kind on your self-centered asses.

I respect our country, the office of the Presidency but not Donald Trump.He is immoral like no other politician and most politicians are immoral.
Why not judge the man on the issues pertaining to his job ?? Won't happen because that doesn't help the deep state agenda in which the former administration had cooking. Well the grease is getting cold now, and the gas has run out for the cookers in the last administration.

ya... THAT.

I agree - What goes around, comes around.
One who supports an immoral, lying, narcissistic President because of possible short term personal financial gains better watch out.
Something will definitely be coming around and knock you and all of your kind on your self-centered asses.
The left full of jealousy and hate... We get it, and the nation is rejecting it.

Why not judge the man on the issues pertaining to his job ?? Won't happen because that doesn't help the deep state agenda in which the former administration had cooking. Well the grease is getting cold now, and the gas has run out for the cookers in the last administration.
I am judging him on the issues pertaining to his job. He is abusing the power of the USA Presidency to gain short term economic concessions. The bridges he is burning will out weigh any economic gain. He is abusing his power in how he is handling immigration. Stronger immigration laws are needed but he has gone too far, ripping children from parents.
I judge how he had enabled and empowered white supremacists to gain votes. I judge him on how he is more concerned about saying he did a good job than doing a good job; Puerto Rico.
I judge how everyone knows they cannot trust a thing he says including his closest associates and every country in the world. I judge how he worships Kim Jong Un and Putin but spits on democratic leaders throughout the world.

His platform is based on immorality and abusing the power of the USA Presidency which any human being that has the office obtains.

I guarantee that I am realizing greater financial gains than you in the short term from Trump's policies but I see myself and all losing in the long term on finances and the more important issues of the day.

Trump is loved, respected, and appreciated by everyone who loves this country.
He was elected to stop democrats from further destroying the foundation and principles this country was built on.

Trump is loved, respected, and appreciated by everyone who loves this country.
He was elected to stop democrats from further destroying the foundation and principles this country was built on.

Agree! :thup:

Forum List

Back