How has the Obama years effected you personally?

I voted for Obama but he wasn't my first choice. Kucinich was, but he's a funny-looking little guy with big ears and he didn't take money from the bankers -- who financed Obama. The alternative to Obama was McCain who is a temperamental war-monger.

What Obama had going for him in my view is he manifests a major improvement over Bush, who was a corrupt criminal and a public embarrassment.

Candidate Obama impressed me by emphatically admitting during an interview that he'd smoked marijuana "frequently" in his younger years. That admission assured me he would assume a progressive position on marijuana prohibition, which is extremely counterproductive, wholly unnecessary and massively costly. But President Obama's grossly disappointing refusal to even discuss the issue revealed him to be an artfully duplicitous bullshit artist.

What I have to say about Obama today is he's been a vast improvement over his predecessor, George W. Bush -- which really isn't saying very much.

Healthcare premiums up $4865 since Obama promised to cut them $2500 :eek:

Remember “if you like your healthcare plan you can keep it?” Yeah, that was a pretty good Obama lie. In fact it was PolitiFact’s 2013 “Lie of the Year” and also topped the Washington Post’s “Biggest Pinocchios of 2013” – “Pinocchio” being a nice of way of saying “pile of bovine excrement.”

Read more at (no title)

Okay, so did you lose you're healthcare plan? And because the greedy fuckin health industry raised costs, that's Obama's fault?

You really are stupid. Face the facts, Obama is a fucking disaster

No, actually your the stupid one, two caught up in your radical hatred of OBama to see the real culprit in all this, Industry greed and out of control capitalism...something both democrats and republicans seem to find uninteresting.
IRONY ALERT!!! :lmao:

Loved the novel, so the question remains, yes its effected you, but how in the hell is any of this Obama's fault???

So you're saying that Obama's fiscal policies and budget (or lack there of) during the recovery after the recession isn't "his fault"? I'm afraid I disagree.

While I'm not 'overly' upset about the situation or even Obama in particular because it didn't totally wreck my life, (just blew some stock savings that I wasn't really relying on,) I do think that Obama could have, should have, done /more/ than he did on the fiscal side of things, especially on recovery after the recession. I mean not having a budget on the books is a big fucking deal to business folks because it impacts the global outlook on American business and thus impacts the projected stock costs (aka I had to take more risks than I'm usually comfortable with to recover the lost savings - and if I /was/ relying on that savings for say retirement or something, I'd have been more upset and stressed about it.) He offered like nothing for the resolution on the housing market crash what-so-ever, not even a consolation prize; pretty much just said "not my fault!!" (If I'd lost my house, or even if I was invested in like apartments or something, I'd be more upset about that.) He didn't really stimulate the economy like he'd said he was going to do when he ran either, not that I know for sure how he could have; but letting businesses know that he wasn't planning to rape them for taxes like the public was screaming probably would have helped. He sure as hell didn't tighten government purse strings while we were crashing, in fact he rolled out a bunch more spending (while I guess we could take that asa a "we're getting past this recession don't you worry!" confidence boost, it wasn't played that way by Obama, it was played as a "we need to spend more, so you folks can make more" which no one was really buying... He could have at least wrung his hands a bit for those in the country who got fucked.

If we want to look at it, he treated it pretty much exactly like I did "shrug oh well moving on with my shit" - thing is he's not me, he's the president of the country, he /should/ have done a lot more than I did for his people, but the truth from what I've seen is that he really didn't even do as much as I did and I did almost nothing...

I've only been around this site for maybe a few months and over and over and over again, all you see is this negative shit about Obama and now the dept ceiling circus is about to start....but guys, I would like to know, since 2008 and now, what exactly has impacted your life so intensely that you find a need to come here every mf day and whine about it....just askin?

What has this president done that all the fuckin presidents has done that make you nuts come here and whine almost daily?

hes black and hes a far left lib- good enough for you.......

Loved the novel, so the question remains, yes its effected you, but how in the hell is any of this Obama's fault???

So you're saying that Obama's fiscal policies and budget (or lack there of) during the recovery after the recession isn't "his fault"? I'm afraid I disagree.

While I'm not 'overly' upset about the situation or even Obama in particular because it didn't totally wreck my life, (just blew some stock savings that I wasn't really relying on,) I do think that Obama could have, should have, done /more/ than he did on the fiscal side of things, especially on recovery after the recession. I mean not having a budget on the books is a big fucking deal to business folks because it impacts the global outlook on American business and thus impacts the projected stock costs (aka I had to take more risks than I'm usually comfortable with to recover the lost savings - and if I /was/ relying on that savings for say retirement or something, I'd have been more upset and stressed about it.) He offered like nothing for the resolution on the housing market crash what-so-ever, not even a consolation prize; pretty much just said "not my fault!!" (If I'd lost my house, or even if I was invested in like apartments or something, I'd be more upset about that.) He didn't really stimulate the economy like he'd said he was going to do when he ran either, not that I know for sure how he could have; but letting businesses know that he wasn't planning to rape them for taxes like the public was screaming probably would have helped. He sure as hell didn't tighten government purse strings while we were crashing, in fact he rolled out a bunch more spending (while I guess we could take that asa a "we're getting past this recession don't you worry!" confidence boost, it wasn't played that way by Obama, it was played as a "we need to spend more, so you folks can make more" which no one was really buying... He could have at least wrung his hands a bit for those in the country who got fucked.

If we want to look at it, he treated it pretty much exactly like I did "shrug oh well moving on with my shit" - thing is he's not me, he's the president of the country, he /should/ have done a lot more than I did for his people, but the truth from what I've seen is that he really didn't even do as much as I did and I did almost nothing...

Yup he spent two years getting the POS ACA passed and never did anything for the economy.

He's a lousy POTUS and the economy is recovering slowly but it recovering despite what he didn't do. Which was not very much.

I've only been around this site for maybe a few months and over and over and over again, all you see is this negative shit about Obama and now the dept ceiling circus is about to start....but guys, I would like to know, since 2008 and now, what exactly has impacted your life so intensely that you find a need to come here every mf day and whine about it....just askin?

What has this president done that all the fuckin presidents has done that make you nuts come here and whine almost daily?

your grammar and sentence structure along with spelling absolutely :suck: mine do too, but very rarely :lmao:

"what exactly has impacted your life so intensely..."

he has intensified my hate for him and all liberfools so much that i would love to put all you idiots on a big, big boat, tow it to the middle of the ocean and sink it!! :lmao:

Let me get this straight so I don't get banned.....you sir, like your counterparts, need to take a lesson from us all who endured 8 long long long long long years of a white idiot, known as George W. Bush Jr...who had the brain of a retarded 2 year old and a record so bad as president, the only person to tie him was his hero, Reagan...but learn this lesson....GET THE ***** OVER IT!!

hes black and hes a far left lib- good enough for you.......

STOP THE PRESS, SUMMON THE POPE, OPEN UP THE SKY CAUSE WE GOT US A BONI-FIDE OBAMA HATER WHO FINALLY ADMITS THE FUCKIN OBVIOUS...SIR, I THANK YOU. FINALLY!!

Yup he spent two years getting the POS ACA passed and never did anything for the economy.

He's a lousy POTUS and the economy is recovering slowly but it recovering despite what he didn't do. Which was not very much.

LOLOL and you can type all that shit with a straight face, can you dear?

You: , Obama just blew some stock savings that I wasn't really relying on,)
FACT: that financial shit that happened, happened under BUSH's watch, not Obama. Bailout=Bush...okay?

You: I mean not having a budget on the books is a big fucking deal to business folks

FACT: The man takes office, the banks in this country and around th world are falling like domino's, remember? The economy is on the brink of complete failure, jobs are being lost, we got two gotdamn wars going on, neither are on the books, so he doesn't know what the hell is going on with that, but finds out...Bush left it off the books, unpaid for, he's got a hostile congress, folks wanting him to be a one term prez, gas prices are soaring during this time, remember....and you sir, worried about a budget???? That personally effect you? (sigh)...okay......

You: He offered like nothing for the resolution on the housing market crash what-so-ever, not even a consolation prize; pretty much just said "not my fault!!"
FACT: Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) did three really important things for homeowners. I suggest you read up on it.

You: He sure as hell didn't tighten government purse strings while we were crashing, in fact he rolled out a bunch more spending...and you said: we need to spend more, so you folks can make more" which no one was really buying...
FACT: That federal spending helped save teaching jobs and kept state employees on the payroll as well as states solvent during those times, something conservatives championed during town hall meetings during those years and Obama never encouraged more spending, your reciting a Bush bs post 9/11 rant..google it.

YOU: Yup he spent two years getting the POS ACA passed and never did anything for the economy.

He's a lousy POTUS and the economy is recovering slowly but it recovering despite what he didn't do. Which was not very much

FACT: I'll allow the history books to school you on that one....promise me not to have a heart attack when its written...Obama will do just fine.

LOLOL and you can type all that shit with a straight face, can you dear?

You: , Obama just blew some stock savings that I wasn't really relying on,)
FACT: that financial shit that happened, happened under BUSH's watch, not Obama. Bailout=Bush...okay?

You: I mean not having a budget on the books is a big fucking deal to business folks

FACT: The man takes office, the banks in this country and around th world are falling like domino's, remember? The economy is on the brink of complete failure, jobs are being lost, we got two gotdamn wars going on, neither are on the books, so he doesn't know what the hell is going on with that, but finds out...Bush left it off the books, unpaid for, he's got a hostile congress, folks wanting him to be a one term prez, gas prices are soaring during this time, remember....and you sir, worried about a budget???? That personally effect you? (sigh)...okay......

You: He offered like nothing for the resolution on the housing market crash what-so-ever, not even a consolation prize; pretty much just said "not my fault!!"
FACT: Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) did three really important things for homeowners. I suggest you read up on it.

You: He sure as hell didn't tighten government purse strings while we were crashing, in fact he rolled out a bunch more spending...and you said: we need to spend more, so you folks can make more" which no one was really buying...
FACT: That federal spending helped save teaching jobs and kept state employees on the payroll as well as states solvent during those times, something conservatives championed during town hall meetings during those years and Obama never encouraged more spending, your reciting a Bush bs post 9/11 rant..google it.

YOU: Yup he spent two years getting the POS ACA passed and never did anything for the economy.

He's a lousy POTUS and the economy is recovering slowly but it recovering despite what he didn't do. Which was not very much

FACT: I'll allow the history books to school you on that one....promise me not to have a heart attack when its written...Obama will do just fine.

What are you blathering about?? God your an idiot.

Let me get this straight so I don't get banned.....you sir, like your counterparts, need to take a lesson from us all who endured 8 long long long long long years of a white idiot, known as George W. Bush Jr...who had the brain of a retarded 2 year old and a record so bad as president, the only person to tie him was his hero, Reagan...but learn this lesson....GET THE ***** OVER IT!!
We did great with Reagan and Bush for that matter, even with all the disasters, like 9/11, Katrina, bank meltdown, etc. (things obama didn't have to deal with) until the Dims took over the purse strings and with their bad mortgage demands the housing crunch broke the camel's back.

Clearly Bush drove you insane and you never fully recovered.

We did great with Reagan and Bush for that matter, even with all the disasters, like 9/11, Katrina, bank meltdown, etc. (things obama didn't have to deal with) until the Dims took over the purse strings and with their bad mortgage demands the housing crunch broke the camel's back.

And Bush actually warned the Democrats about the troubles coming and what did they do? they cheered it. It was a disgusting display by elected Representatives ever. yet they wailed over someone yelling out, you lie

Oh... Post above made me think of this. State I live in has had no job growth in over 6 years. Wages are also down because demand for jobs is high.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but every time one of you nuts, ie conservatives run for anything, save for real job in the private sector, don't you morons run on JOBS CREATION? So you got complaints, I suggest you contact the mindless that you elected and ask, where's the effin beef?

I'm from a democratic ran state and we got jobs coming out the ass!!

Really? What state is that?

Oh... Post above made me think of this. State I live in has had no job growth in over 6 years. Wages are also down because demand for jobs is high.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but every time one of you nuts, ie conservatives run for anything, save for real job in the private sector, don't you morons run on JOBS CREATION? So you got complaints, I suggest you contact the mindless that you elected and ask, where's the effin beef?

I'm from a democratic ran state and we got jobs coming out the ass!!

Really? What state is that?
The state of Confusion.

I won't tell you how I've personally profited from Obama's monkeying around because you libbies would try to make all the ways illegal.

However the kid down the street (he's 15) has made out big time all summer cleaning Obama bumper strips off luxury cars. Trick is in getting the glue off without damaging the gold plating.

I won't tell you how I've personally profited from Obama's monkeying around because you libbies would try to make all the ways illegal.

However the kid down the street (he's 15) has made out big time all summer cleaning Obama bumper strips off luxury cars. Trick is in getting the glue off without damaging the gold plating.
My car is actually worth less than its blue book value. But I can't afford a new car (thanks to obama energy policy). I'm considering purchasing total coverage insurance and immediately putting anti-obama bumper stickers on it. I should be able to collect on the insurance payout within a couple of days.

I was insane for a minute, until that shoe almost broke his skull open!!!

Forum List

Back