How has the Obama years effected you personally?

Let me get this straight so I don't get banned.....you sir, like your counterparts, need to take a lesson from us all who endured 8 long long long long long years of a white idiot, known as George W. Bush Jr...who had the brain of a retarded 2 year old and a record so bad as president, the only person to tie him was his hero, Reagan...but learn this lesson....GET THE ***** OVER IT!!
We did great with Reagan and Bush for that matter, even with all the disasters, like 9/11, Katrina, bank meltdown, etc. (things obama didn't have to deal with) until the Dims took over the purse strings and with their bad mortgage demands the housing crunch broke the camel's back.

Clearly Bush drove you insane and you never fully recovered.

I was insane for a minute, until that shoe almost broke his skull open!!!
Was that you throwing it?

Loved the novel, so the question remains, yes its effected you, but how in the hell is any of this Obama's fault???

So you're saying that Obama's fiscal policies and budget (or lack there of) during the recovery after the recession isn't "his fault"? I'm afraid I disagree.

While I'm not 'overly' upset about the situation or even Obama in particular because it didn't totally wreck my life, (just blew some stock savings that I wasn't really relying on,) I do think that Obama could have, should have, done /more/ than he did on the fiscal side of things, especially on recovery after the recession. I mean not having a budget on the books is a big fucking deal to business folks because it impacts the global outlook on American business and thus impacts the projected stock costs (aka I had to take more risks than I'm usually comfortable with to recover the lost savings - and if I /was/ relying on that savings for say retirement or something, I'd have been more upset and stressed about it.) He offered like nothing for the resolution on the housing market crash what-so-ever, not even a consolation prize; pretty much just said "not my fault!!" (If I'd lost my house, or even if I was invested in like apartments or something, I'd be more upset about that.) He didn't really stimulate the economy like he'd said he was going to do when he ran either, not that I know for sure how he could have; but letting businesses know that he wasn't planning to rape them for taxes like the public was screaming probably would have helped. He sure as hell didn't tighten government purse strings while we were crashing, in fact he rolled out a bunch more spending (while I guess we could take that asa a "we're getting past this recession don't you worry!" confidence boost, it wasn't played that way by Obama, it was played as a "we need to spend more, so you folks can make more" which no one was really buying... He could have at least wrung his hands a bit for those in the country who got fucked.

If we want to look at it, he treated it pretty much exactly like I did "shrug oh well moving on with my shit" - thing is he's not me, he's the president of the country, he /should/ have done a lot more than I did for his people, but the truth from what I've seen is that he really didn't even do as much as I did and I did almost nothing...

Yup he spent two years getting the POS ACA passed and never did anything for the economy.

He's a lousy POTUS and the economy is recovering slowly but it recovering despite what he didn't do. Which was not very much.

LOLOL and you can type all that shit with a straight face, can you dear?

You: , Obama just blew some stock savings that I wasn't really relying on,)
FACT: that financial shit that happened, happened under BUSH's watch, not Obama. Bailout=Bush...okay?

You: I mean not having a budget on the books is a big fucking deal to business folks

FACT: The man takes office, the banks in this country and around th world are falling like domino's, remember? The economy is on the brink of complete failure, jobs are being lost, we got two gotdamn wars going on, neither are on the books, so he doesn't know what the hell is going on with that, but finds out...Bush left it off the books, unpaid for, he's got a hostile congress, folks wanting him to be a one term prez, gas prices are soaring during this time, remember....and you sir, worried about a budget???? That personally effect you? (sigh)...okay......

You: He offered like nothing for the resolution on the housing market crash what-so-ever, not even a consolation prize; pretty much just said "not my fault!!"
FACT: Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) did three really important things for homeowners. I suggest you read up on it.

You: He sure as hell didn't tighten government purse strings while we were crashing, in fact he rolled out a bunch more spending...and you said: we need to spend more, so you folks can make more" which no one was really buying...
FACT: That federal spending helped save teaching jobs and kept state employees on the payroll as well as states solvent during those times, something conservatives championed during town hall meetings during those years and Obama never encouraged more spending, your reciting a Bush bs post 9/11 rant..google it.

YOU: Yup he spent two years getting the POS ACA passed and never did anything for the economy.

He's a lousy POTUS and the economy is recovering slowly but it recovering despite what he didn't do. Which was not very much

FACT: I'll allow the history books to school you on that one....promise me not to have a heart attack when its written...Obama will do just fine.

What are you blathering about?? God your an idiot.

Coming from you, that's a compliment!! And God is not an idiot, watch out for lightening, you moron....he can get mad.

I have had to start taking blood pressure medication as a result of all of the asinine shit I have heard coming out of Obama's mouth.

Loved the novel, so the question remains, yes its effected you, but how in the hell is any of this Obama's fault???

So you're saying that Obama's fiscal policies and budget (or lack there of) during the recovery after the recession isn't "his fault"? I'm afraid I disagree.

While I'm not 'overly' upset about the situation or even Obama in particular because it didn't totally wreck my life, (just blew some stock savings that I wasn't really relying on,) I do think that Obama could have, should have, done /more/ than he did on the fiscal side of things, especially on recovery after the recession. I mean not having a budget on the books is a big fucking deal to business folks because it impacts the global outlook on American business and thus impacts the projected stock costs (aka I had to take more risks than I'm usually comfortable with to recover the lost savings - and if I /was/ relying on that savings for say retirement or something, I'd have been more upset and stressed about it.) He offered like nothing for the resolution on the housing market crash what-so-ever, not even a consolation prize; pretty much just said "not my fault!!" (If I'd lost my house, or even if I was invested in like apartments or something, I'd be more upset about that.) He didn't really stimulate the economy like he'd said he was going to do when he ran either, not that I know for sure how he could have; but letting businesses know that he wasn't planning to rape them for taxes like the public was screaming probably would have helped. He sure as hell didn't tighten government purse strings while we were crashing, in fact he rolled out a bunch more spending (while I guess we could take that asa a "we're getting past this recession don't you worry!" confidence boost, it wasn't played that way by Obama, it was played as a "we need to spend more, so you folks can make more" which no one was really buying... He could have at least wrung his hands a bit for those in the country who got fucked.

If we want to look at it, he treated it pretty much exactly like I did "shrug oh well moving on with my shit" - thing is he's not me, he's the president of the country, he /should/ have done a lot more than I did for his people, but the truth from what I've seen is that he really didn't even do as much as I did and I did almost nothing...

Yup he spent two years getting the POS ACA passed and never did anything for the economy.

He's a lousy POTUS and the economy is recovering slowly but it recovering despite what he didn't do. Which was not very much.

LOLOL and you can type all that shit with a straight face, can you dear?

You: , Obama just blew some stock savings that I wasn't really relying on,)
FACT: that financial shit that happened, happened under BUSH's watch, not Obama. Bailout=Bush...okay?

You: I mean not having a budget on the books is a big fucking deal to business folks

FACT: The man takes office, the banks in this country and around th world are falling like domino's, remember? The economy is on the brink of complete failure, jobs are being lost, we got two gotdamn wars going on, neither are on the books, so he doesn't know what the hell is going on with that, but finds out...Bush left it off the books, unpaid for, he's got a hostile congress, folks wanting him to be a one term prez, gas prices are soaring during this time, remember....and you sir, worried about a budget???? That personally effect you? (sigh)...okay......

You: He offered like nothing for the resolution on the housing market crash what-so-ever, not even a consolation prize; pretty much just said "not my fault!!"
FACT: Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) did three really important things for homeowners. I suggest you read up on it.

You: He sure as hell didn't tighten government purse strings while we were crashing, in fact he rolled out a bunch more spending...and you said: we need to spend more, so you folks can make more" which no one was really buying...
FACT: That federal spending helped save teaching jobs and kept state employees on the payroll as well as states solvent during those times, something conservatives championed during town hall meetings during those years and Obama never encouraged more spending, your reciting a Bush bs post 9/11 rant..google it.

YOU: Yup he spent two years getting the POS ACA passed and never did anything for the economy.

He's a lousy POTUS and the economy is recovering slowly but it recovering despite what he didn't do. Which was not very much

FACT: I'll allow the history books to school you on that one....promise me not to have a heart attack when its written...Obama will do just fine.

What are you blathering about?? God your an idiot.

Coming from you, that's a compliment!! And God is not an idiot, watch out for lightening, you moron....he can get mad.

Fuck off idiot. If lightning hits anyone it will be you.

In case you didn't notice you were quoting someone else, not me. You are an idiot.

Forum List

Back