How Happy Are You With Your Life?

How Happy Are You With Your Life Currently?

• 100%

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 99% - 80%

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • 79% - 60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 49% - 30%

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Less than 30%

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Are you satisfied? Could you live as your are now for the rest of your life and be happy?

If not, what do you feel could make you happier?

What is your over-all satisfaction on a scale of 1-10 (10 being happiest)?

I went 49% - 30%.

As usual, most people that are not happy or have problems won't be contributing. Only those that have happy, positive and/or lives to be proud of.
God forbid we expose our weaknesses.

3 or lower.

What would make me happy?

A new body,
a billion dollars
and a rotating harem of Hollywood actresses, all under the age of 30

3 or lower.

A new body,
a billion dollars

Health can make almost anyone happy.
Money is icing.... as are women.
Do you think Hugh Hefner has had many bad days?

3 or lower.

A new body,
a billion dollars

Very likely he gets far more ...cardio...than I do

you deserve all the cardio you can get.....
I might be a bad judge of character, but, I mean that....

3 or lower.

A new body,
a billion dollars

I think it's great to be happy when all is going well and it's equally important to be able to bounce back from a set up. Those are the resources you build internally.

Some people don't want to be happy.
Some people can't be happy because they have set preconceived ideas, and are immovable.
It would take a drastic change in reprogrammed thinking - not everyone in life will be happy. It's a fact.

I was going for US Congress and being a veterinarian. Instead I fed stray cats and was a two term city councilperson. My little part of the world is better for it.

I become more happy as I witness what others have gone through and crushed them. Not for the troubles they have had, but that the idealized life I envisioned and what has happened are closer than others were dealt. Thankfulness goes a long way to happy.

Some people don't want to be happy.
Some people can't be happy because they have set preconceived ideas, and are immovable.
It would take a drastic change in reprogrammed thinking - not everyone in life will be happy. It's a fact.
That's true. I would say that if you WANT to be happy you can help yourself BE happier.

I could have focused on the person who committed suicide on the front of my car, a divorce that kept me from my kids half the time or bankruptcy. None of that was going to get me a better life. If you are whining you are losing.

Let me ask you something about the term, "whining". What I've noticed is that it's over used on the forum. It's applied to anything and anyone who'd like to examine why things are the way they are and how might they improve.

Let me ask you something about the term, "whining". What I've noticed is that it's over used on the forum. It's applied to anything and anyone who'd like to examine why things are the way they are and how might they improve.

I don't consider pointing out a problem along with a solution whining.

Whining is complaining without taking positive action.

Sometimes one can take a positive action and another still sees that as "whining".

I don't see a problem with talking about issues in life. Things that bother you.
If you use them as EXCUSES as to why you are not happy or productive, THAT is a problem.
... but it's only a problem if you are "stuck" - again, maybe you like to live that way. I believe some people are comfortable in their misery. It's all they know.

That's why there is no "defined way to live".
People get agitated when people don't fit their "mold" or "idea" of how to live life, but, we all need to be open minded and accepting of our differences.
We don't have to AGREE with them.
We don't have to LIVE with them.
We don't have to HANG AROUND with those we feel are negative to us.

Great topic!

I am thrilled with my life. The redhead and I have an exceptionally strong, passionate marriage and we are the best of friends. We are both in great health and we have lots of free time. We enjoy doing things together. We are financially independent. We love our work and choose to do it, not because we have to. We have great relationships with our families. Life is good!

Does that mean we don't have our share of heartache or struggle? Of course not! Our life has been a roller coaster with plenty of ups and downs. We've been rich, then poor, the rich again. We've lost loved ones, and witnessed the birth of new loved ones. We've been literally a flat tire away from homeless and then financially free, then broke again. But we picked ourselves back up and rebuilt. We don't agree on everything, but we agree on all of the important issues. That is what life is all about. I wouldn't change a thing.

life-good-22886851.jpg

I think it's important to share both good and bad aspects of life.

Attitude it important, but, let's face it, it's EASIER to be happy when things go your way.
Some people are not raised in an environment where they are told to always appreciate life, to be positive. It has been engrained in them that life is not fair, bad things happen and all people are shitty. It's hard to overcome.

I think that's my it's always important to approach people with an open mind and heart, not always opinions on how to fix things, but to SHOW them (not tell them) that people can be good and that there is a big world full of wonderful things and people.....

Forum List

Back