Baby

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Today after taking Kid A for ice-cream, I went to see friend of mine. She had a baby 2 weeks ago, a girl named Alice, a very beautiful name.

Anyhow, Alice aged 2 weeks is MEGA baby and already in clothing for a 3 month old :eek-52: My friend looked like she was expecting an elephant....now we know why.

I've never seen such a massive baby, her brother is 2 years-old, at this rate Alice in several months might even be bigger than him.

• Banned
Baby does not have a mustache does it?

LOL no....but I'm afraid in 6 months time, when we see her, if she keeps growing at this rate, it might be this type of situation :eek-52:

tumblr_nyndgkM2J71uwpe8bo1_500 (5).jpg

Lucy you make me happy. :)
:ack-1: are you thinking about stealing babies again?

Dear Goose knows if Kid B aged 9 months doesn't let Mama and Papa get more sleep....she gets Fed Exed to the Goose!
Poor Kid B!

I will make Kid B wear a gosling suit and go to all the mothers groups in town. I'll be doing round trips to the libraries to every group so everyone knows I have a gosling.

Oh dear Goose, you are a darling :smile:

Today after taking Kid A for ice-cream, I went to see friend of mine. She had a baby 2 weeks ago, a girl named Alice, a very beautiful name.

Anyhow, Alice aged 2 weeks is MEGA baby and already in clothing for a 3 month old :eek-52: My friend looked like she was expecting an elephant....now we know why.

I've never seen such a massive baby, her brother is 2 years-old, at this rate Alice in several months might even be bigger than him.

MEGA baby's 2 year-old brother, he talks very well. So I ask him "when are you 3?" and he says "on my next birthday"

He says he's 3 years-old on his next birthday, this is irrefutable little people's logic :smile:

Forum List

Back