How Happy Are You With Your Life?

How Happy Are You With Your Life Currently?

• 100%

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 99% - 80%

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • 79% - 60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 49% - 30%

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Less than 30%

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
I'd say around 20% happy.

What gets old is women constantly throwing themselves at you and employers throwing more money than what you are suppose to make every year. And then there is your favorite stupid sports team that wins championships every year.

Then top it off, every day it's the same old thing, the clouds part and a voice says, "Well done".

It just gets old is all.

What gets old is women constantly throwing themselves at you and employers throwing more money than what you are suppose to make every year. And then there is your favorite stupid sports team that wins championships every year.

It just gets old is all.

Are you Tom Brady?

It just gets old is all.

Are you Tom Brady?

For the last time, @@@@ing ball was not deflated you worthless sack of s@@@!

...er....um....no. No I'm not.

Let me ask you something about the term, "whining". What I've noticed is that it's over used on the forum. It's applied to anything and anyone who'd like to examine why things are the way they are and how might they improve.
You Whiner! Sorry, couldn't resist.

Fact: we are all going to die.

Fact: life is full of suffering, pain, and grief.

Fact: living pleasantly (except on the Board!) and contentedly are keys to a happy life.

Are you satisfied? Could you live as your are now for the rest of your life and be happy?

If not, what do you feel could make you happier?

What is your over-all satisfaction on a scale of 1-10 (10 being happiest)?

I'm a 9...by God's Grace I am Blessed.

Forum List

Back