How Gullible Are You?

18p64k.jpg

You didn't get Azog's joke, did you? He said that gullible wasn't in the dictionary in the hopes of getting some gullible idiot like you to post the definition in this thread.

It doesn't take much to entertain you, does it?

You didn't get Azog's joke, did you? He said that gullible wasn't in the dictionary in the hopes of getting some gullible idiot like you to post the definition in this thread.

It doesn't take much to entertain you, does it?

Not really. But, your attempted response to Azog's joke would have gone over better if you would have included some sort of sarcasm (instead of just a link), to show that you knew it was a joke too.

The actual Case in Point [sic] is that you misunderstand the meaning and proper application of the term "gullible." I was not gullible in believing that term was not in the dictionary; rather, I merely assumed that you were stupid. Thanks for confirming that assumption.

The actual Case in Point [sic] is that you misunderstand the meaning and proper application of the term "gullible." I was not gullible in believing that term was not in the dictionary; rather, I correctly assumed that you were merely stupid. Thanks for confirming that assumption.

Sorry dude..............you already look like you fell for Azog's joke. The more you protest, the worse you look. Just suck it up already and move on.

Like I said, if in your original post, if you had posted some snarky sarcasm to go with your link, you might have gotten away with it.

But, you didn't, so you don't.

The actual Case in Point [sic] is that you misunderstand the meaning and proper application of the term "gullible." I was not gullible in believing that term was not in the dictionary; rather, I correctly assumed that you were merely stupid. Thanks for confirming that assumption.

You're a fish. You fell for the bait. Dummy.

If you don't think the entire Kavanaugh sex allegation (like the Lynch-Clinton airport meeting) wasn't choreographed from day one, you probably believe in TV "reality" shows. Good grief!

The Lynch-Clinton “chance” meeting on the Phoenix tarmac to discuss grandkids for 30 minutes takes the cake. Christine Ford coming out 36 Years later with allegations as hearings are wrapping up is a close second.

If what she said happened and Kavanaugh did do those things, if I’m her and I hear for the first time that he is becoming a judge at any level, then I speak up; or, how about before SCOTUS Nomination hearings begin?

You're a fish. You fell for the bait. Dummy.

Dumbass, Dummy, what's next? Both the form and content of your posts are juvenile. Let me know when you graduate from junior high school.

Awww.....................quit being butthurt about Azog sucking you in with his joke. If you want to redeem yourself, come up with something you can catch others with, and we'll let you off the hook you gullible bastard.

Forum List

Back