How Ginny Thomas Proves Judge Jackson Can't Be Trusted On The Supreme Court

Yes, I saw the cult chanting "lock her up" again just a couple days ago.
All cults are stupid. No one's going to lock up Hillary, she's untouchable. She could literally shoot someone in the back of the head and his death would be ruled a suicide. I've said from the beginning of her (blessed) struggles that she'd never be found guilty of anything, and I was right. Got anything else?

Sometimes it is.

Which prosecutors? The ones who resigned, because they said they have definitive evidence of dons crime?

Those?

Notice your points are all obtuse garbage. Devoid of meaning, reliant on fallacy. Over generalization, poorly defined terms, etc.
They resign instead of doing their job. Must be democrats.

Interesting that you think Hillary not getting locked up is a fantasy. Here's a hint, it's reality.
Ha, and then an idiot non sequitur. Of course, as any normal human being can see, that wasn't my point.

And then there's you.

Ha, and then an idiot non sequitur. Of course, as any normal human being can see, that wasn't my point.

And then there's you.
Well, when you say "No one's going to lock up Hillary, she's untouchable." is a fantasy, what else can there be? No one's going to lock her up. If you think that's only a fantasy, you don't know real life with connected democrats.

Well, when you say "No one's going to lock up I Hillary, she's untouchable." is a fantasy, what else can there be? No one's going to lock her up. If you think that's only a fantasy, you don't know real life with connected democrats.
So you are s so far gone you can't tell the difference between "Hillary has not been locked up" and your statement above.

I can't account for that. Not sure what you need or want from me.

So you are s so far gone you can't tell the difference between "Hillary has not been locked up" and your statement above.

I can't account for that. Not sure what you need or want from me.
I neither want nor need your attention. Feel free to rabble rouse elsewhere. I'll continue pointing out the inanity of your posts.

I neither want nor need your attention. Feel free to rabble rouse elsewhere. I'll continue pointing out the inanity of your posts.
Haha, yes, you do that. I like it when people faceplant, then declare victory. I enjoy the Jackass movies.

Steal an election, expect a protest.
There was no theft of an election from sore loser Donald J Trump. From the moment he lost through January 6 there was a malicious attempt to steal the election but fortunately Vice President Mike Pence refused to cooperate with the coup planners and it was foiled. The rally cry on January 6 should’ve been “stop the certified election” because that is the truth and according to the constitution the election was certified “unstolen” on December 14.

Peaceful transition from Obozo? Bullshit.

Biden presided over the Jan 6th Ceremonial counting of the Valid EC votes confirming DJT's victory in 2017. In 2021 DJT tried to get Pence to commit an act of betrayal against the Constitution during the same Ceremony. Then when Pence refused to participate in the Coup attempt, Trump had his loyalist storm the Capital in hopes of disrupting the process with a blunt force violent attack. Similar tactics were used by the first Fascist in Italy too. Mob Violence.

Poor baby, facts keep slapping you. Trump’s own words were to peacefully protest. Your whining doesn’t change that.

Yeah I really like the parts where the crowd starts chanting "Peacefully Protest! Peacefully Protest!"

Oh wait they chanted "Fight for Trump, Fight for Trump" As mister Drama Queen went though his well worn Grievance list.

Biden presided over the Jan 6th Ceremonial counting of the Valid EC votes confirming DJT's victory in 2017. In 2021 DJT tried to get Pence to commit an act of betrayal against the Constitution during the same Ceremony. Then when Pence refused to participate in the Coup attempt, Trump had his loyalist storm the Capital in hopes of disrupting the process with a blunt force violent attack. Similar tactics were used by the first Fascist in Italy too. Mob Violence.
Just completely ignore the facts given to you and cry about a riot that was less than you goobers pulled all year. Blind is an apt description for you.

Yeah I really like the parts where the crowd starts chanting "Peacefully Protest! Peacefully Protest!"

Oh wait they chanted "Fight for Trump, Fight for Trump" As mister Drama Queen went though his well worn Grievance list.
Hey dumbfuck, your side has said that and a lot worse. And done much worse. So shove your bullshit back up your ass.

No need to pretend.
No need for the GOP to pretend to have any brains, for sure.

1648770447371.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back