How George W. Bush's Two Tax Cuts, 2001 and 2003 Screwed The Pooch

The first bush tax cut was brilliant. The next prez should return the $100k new biz deductability and return cabinet level small business advice to the WH. That war, that second tax plan, that economic crisis that followed has bruised american economics. Bush has to own that.

Does this mean anything to you?

us-federal-debt-by-president-political-party.jpg

Does this mean anything to you??

MW-BO640_spendi_MG_20131105155736.jpg

Neo-Conservatism is not thrifty. Think if these dollars were spent domestically or not at all.

what a bias article. Bill clinton introduced a budget that was so out of line that even his own party voted against it.
then they lost both the house and senate and republicans and Newt Gingrich brought the contract for America and reduced the budget
and the dems couldn't get rid of newt fast enough
Now the dems brag how they balance the budget in those years
You dems have been very dishonest about the budget those years
...and how the dems cheered bubba's fiscal resonsibilty during 2012 convention speech, but when it was actually being done in 94 you guys demonized gingrich. Hilarious.
You mean this budget bill.... ???

Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993

Senate:
Democrat: 50-6
Republican: 0-44

House:
Democrat: 217-41
Republican: 0-175​

That's your idea of Clinton's own party not voting for it? :eusa_doh:

So far the Obama administration has been required to borrow over $2 trillion just to pay the interest on the debt which was inherited. These foreign banks are funny about that....they charge interest:
Huh? All the spending is mandatory somehow with no money to the debt unless it's borrowed in addition to. You don't have a brain, you have a vessel that houses propaganda.
LMAO!!! The Repubican party and Faux News make up their own facts. Always have, Always Will!!
Here's a little unexpected revelation:
I'm not watching your stupid video. Look, you've made it obvious you can't understand anything. You repeat what's been poured into your head and told it is the GOP, FOX, Bush, mom's apple pie, ad nausem, anything but deal with the steamy pile of shit the leftist produce daily.

Neo-Conservatism is not thrifty. Think if these dollars were spent domestically or not at all.
I don't know who Neo is but conservatives want less spending, smaller government and more fiscal responsibility. If you're trying to blame them so nobody questions the insane spending by the left, it ain't gonna happen.

The first bush tax cut was brilliant. The next prez should return the $100k new biz deductability and return cabinet level small business advice to the WH. That war, that second tax plan, that economic crisis that followed has bruised american economics. Bush has to own that.
Only to the libtard mind though. The libtard has to ignore literally everything else. Blaming Bush for the housing bullshit and all the spending is as stupid as it gets.

Only to the libtard mind though. The libtard has to ignore literally everything else. Blaming Bush for the housing bullshit and all the spending is as stupid as it gets.
Why would we not blame Bush and Republicans when Bush himself said he was to blame??

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all-time high." ~ George Bush, 9.2.2004, RNC acceptance speech

You can cherry pick the data all you want.

But, the fact is Big Ears will have nearly DOUBLED the national debt when he vacates the White House in 2017.

The Shrub was a terrible POTUS who was a big progressive spender. But, your Messiah is far worse. Do you agree or not?

I don't know who Neo is but conservatives want less spending, smaller government and more fiscal responsibility. If you're trying to blame them so nobody questions the insane spending by the left, it ain't gonna happen.
You only describe fiscal conservatism. Neo- is the millitary industrial complex' grip on the GOP. Social- is the evangelical grip on the GOP. There's more money and power behind the latter two, which is why there haven't been any small-gov fiscal conservatives since... The 1920s? Maybe since, but I struggle to think of a president who'd set aside millitary lobbies for conservative principles.

But, the fact is Big Ears will have nearly DOUBLED the national debt when he vacates the White House in 2017.

The Shrub was a terrible POTUS who was a big progressive spender. But, your Messiah is far worse. Do you agree or not?
We almost tripled the debt when Reagan was president and righties worship him like some sort of demigod.

I pin Iraq on bush. Housing, everything, was impacted by this "don't worry, we'll put it on the credit card" decision. The prez gets the blame and the glory no matter what they were up against internally or geopolitically.

The 2nd tax cut was not conservative. The second war was not conservative. It turns out that bush was not conservative.

You only describe fiscal conservatism. Neo- is the millitary industrial complex' grip on the GOP. Social- is the evangelical grip on the GOP. There's more money and power behind the latter two, which is why there haven't been any small-gov fiscal conservatives since... The 1920s? Maybe since, but I struggle to think of a president who'd set aside millitary lobbies for conservative principles.
Oh, the industrial military complex. You mean the ones the Democrats are in bed with. How do they get a pass in your mind? No small government conservatives since the 20s huh? You must be shooting pure morphine in your temples.

I pin Iraq on bush. Housing, everything, was impacted by this "don't worry, we'll put it on the credit card" decision. The prez gets the blame and the glory no matter what they were up against internally or geopolitically.

The 2nd tax cut was not conservative. The second war was not conservative. It turns out that bush was not conservative.
We're 19 trillion in debt, which you overlook, and blame Bush for consumer overspending? You're trying hard to out tard the best of the libs here.

We almost tripled the debt when Reagan was president and righties worship him like some sort of demigod.
But the difference between us is, I am objective and you are not.

I agree that Reagan was a big spender and did many harmful things, as all presidents have. Why will you not post any criticism of Big Ears?

Do you fail to see the difference between idiotic partisanship and objectivity?

Oh, the industrial military complex. You mean the ones the Democrats are in bed with. How do they get a pass in your mind? No small government conservatives since the 20s huh? You must be shooting pure morphine in your temples.
I'm not a democrat, bud. The whole government and military is influenced by our industry, of course. After McCain Feingold, I thought that the GOP entertained more hardline support from the MIC, marginalizing fiscal conservatism to talk rather than practice.

Can you help me with a gov't shrinking prez in the last 50-80 yrs? We've had wars and things that make this impossible even if the president had the principles in their heart. Who do you have in mind? How can you show that we've ever rolled back government since the turn of the last century?

We're 19 trillion in debt, which you overlook, and blame Bush for consumer overspending? You're trying hard to out tard the best of the libs here.
This is not consumer debt.

I think its like a hole has to be dug and that hole is deficient spending. Bush dug a deep ass hole from pretty much flat ground. He climbed out and Obama climbed in but that hole still needed to be dug because they are still spending. As a result of the deep ass hole Bush left Obama hit water.

And they blame the water on Obama...not the deep hole he climbed into to begin with.

I'm not a democrat, bud. The whole government and military is influenced by our industry, of course. After McCain Feingold, I thought that the GOP entertained more hardline support from the MIC, marginalizing fiscal conservatism to talk rather than practice.

Can you help me with a gov't shrinking prez in the last 50-80 yrs? We've had wars and things that make this impossible even if the president had the principles in their heart. Who do you have in mind? How can you show that we've ever rolled back government since the turn of the last century?
When did I say you were a Democrat? The fact is they have skin in the game, it isn't neo this or neo that.

Presidents set agendas, you can't blame all spending on them. Republicans in congress have spent less and take a lot of heat for it. But you are conveniently ignoring the fact that the American voters select the candidates, they aren't appointed by party heads. Americans spend too much personally too, many tried to get rich quick with the housing boom. Blaming a president on it is lame.

I think its like a hole has to be dug and that hole is deficient spending. Bush dug a deep ass hole from pretty much flat ground. He climbed out and Obama climbed in but that hole still needed to be dug because they are still spending. As a result of the deep ass hole Bush left Obama hit water.

And they blame the water on Obama...not the deep hole he climbed into to begin with.
Wow. The 19 trillion dollar debt is Bush's fault. Folks, this is exactly why drugs are illegal.

Forum List

Back