FBI reportedly recovers deleted emails from Clinton server

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana

Federal investigators reportedly have recovered work-related and personal emails from Hillary Clinton's time as secretary of state that the Democratic presidential front-runner claimed had been deleted from her personal server.

The recovery of the emails was first reported by Bloomberg News late Tuesday. The initial report, which cited a source familiar with the FBI investigation into Clinton's private email server, was corroborated by The New York Times, which cited two government officials.

An intelligence source told Fox News earlier this month that investigators were "confident" they could recover the deleted records. The source said that whoever had been deputized to scrub the server must "not be a very good IT guy. There are different standards to scrub when you do it for government versus commercial."

Looks like Hillary used the wrong cloth!!!!

Derp.

Unless you are ridiculously tech-savvy AND have some damn sophisticated equipment, it is impossible to wipe your hard drive clean.

Most people simply hit the delete button, thinking that it will erase everything. What actually happens is that stuff "deleted" is still there, but the computer has been given permission to write over that stuff when it needs space.

(The FBI has very sophisticated equipment, btw. The drama Faux put onto the story was phony and meant to excite the low-info old people that don't know any better. And you fell for it.)

Cool. The indictment should be coming any minute now.

Good to see you are on board with this....

Absolutely! I am certain that those emails will show that she ordered the attack on Benghazi. It's common sense.

No, the common sense part is she's a fucking liar and dangerous. That's it,... The left's gig is up

That's why dumbass Joe is warming up in the Bullpen.

We await the mass burials of the USMB 'H" sig lines lol

-Geaux

Obama is trying to get Hillary to get out of the race....and nothing he does seems to be working. Hillary is a sociopath, and she feels that nothing she does is wrong. So, Obama is going to probably have to arrest her and have her disqualified to prevent her from running.

I don't think he has the balls.

Bring on the criminal investigation!!!!!

It is dummy

She looks oh so tired..... Poor thing.........

-Geaux
===============================

FBI investigation of Hillary’s emails is ‘criminal probe’

The FBI investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s unsecured email account is not just a fact-finding venture — it’s a criminal probe, sources told The Post on Wednesday.

FBI investigation of Hillary's emails is 'criminal probe'

482637264.jpg

Let's visit some recent Hillary lies..... Like form yesterday..... lol

-Geaux
-----------------------
Clinton disputes report of new email discrepancy

Another apparent discrepancy has arisen in what Hillary Clinton has said about her emails.

When The Des Moines Register asked her about the latest twist in the private server saga on Tuesday, she said she had no new answers.

Just before Clinton sat down for a 105-minute meeting with the Register's editorial board, the Washington Post posted a news story that said the State Department's request for her emails was "prompted entirely by the discovery that Clinton had exclusively used a private e-mail system."

That contradicts what Clinton has been saying, which is that agency officials asked her for her emails as part of a benign, general record-keeping effort to sweep up "everything from other secretaries of state, not just me," as she said Sunday.

Clinton disputes report of new email discrepancy

Federal investigators reportedly have recovered work-related and personal emails from Hillary Clinton's time as secretary of state that the Democratic presidential front-runner claimed had been deleted from her personal server.

The recovery of the emails was first reported by Bloomberg News late Tuesday. The initial report, which cited a source familiar with the FBI investigation into Clinton's private email server, was corroborated by The New York Times, which cited two government officials.

An intelligence source told Fox News earlier this month that investigators were "confident" they could recover the deleted records. The source said that whoever had been deputized to scrub the server must "not be a very good IT guy. There are different standards to scrub when you do it for government versus commercial."

Looks like Hillary used the wrong cloth!!!!
Are you a Muslim?

Obama is trying to get Hillary to get out of the race....and nothing he does seems to be working. Hillary is a sociopath, and she feels that nothing she does is wrong. So, Obama is going to probably have to arrest her and have her disqualified to prevent her from running.

I don't think he has the balls.
You really should consider cutting back on the hallucinogenics.

I will be looking forward to the publication of her emails where she referred to Moochelle as a particular animal and its big fat butt.

You mean cankles?

I saw her (Moochelle) on 9/11 and that ass is getting bigger than Obama's ears. And those cankles.... Her knees blend into a stub with a shoe on

No wonder Obama is gay

-Geaux

I will be looking forward to the publication of her emails where she referred to Moochelle as a particular animal and its big fat butt.

You mean cankles?

I saw her (Moochelle) on 9/11 and that ass is getting bigger than Obama's ears. And those cankles.... Her knees blend into a stub with a shoe on

No wonder Obama is gay

-Geaux
i will also be looking forward to the emails where Hillary needed help finding any you-tube video making fun of muslims.

Forum List

Back