How Fox News covers Melania vs how they covered Michelle Obama

And you are a deranged idiot, who is in the last stage of Trump Derangement Syndrome. :cuckoo:

I pity you!
LOLOL

Spits the dumbfuck who thinks Obama called his wife, "Michael."

:
rotfl-gif.288736
Yep, Michelle "Big Mike" Obama, the ONLY one with balls in that family! I wish her/his hubby, the Kenyan-born miscreant, had half the balls she/he sports.
:cuckoo:
She/he's sure got balls, doesn't she/he? Tied with Eleanor Roosevelt as the fugliest First Ladies all -time.
LOL

You should definitely keep looking for testicles. What else do you do?
What BALLS on that guy/girl/thing!

LOLOL

Spits the dumbfuck who thinks Obama called his wife, "Michael."

:
rotfl-gif.288736
Yep, Michelle "Big Mike" Obama, the ONLY one with balls in that family! I wish her/his hubby, the Kenyan-born miscreant, had half the balls she/he sports.
She/he's sure got balls, doesn't she/he? Tied with Eleanor Roosevelt as the fugliest First Ladies all -time.
LOL

LOLOL

Your obsession with testicles is noted and again laughed at.

LOL

LOLOL

Your obsession with testicles is noted and again laughed at.
What BALLS! I bet her gay husband wishes he had balls like hers. Well, actually ANY balls, being that Barry IS a ball-less wonder.

Michelle Obama is an accomplished person in her own right. She excelled in academics. Melania is accomplished only at taking her clothes off and probably in wiggling in a pleasing way while the orange whore is on top of her.
You are one sick individual.

The fact that Melania is a gold digger has never been questioned

And how exactly is this important?
Michele Obama began a campaign to address child obesity. But gee... only a few years prior she was a board member of a snack food company. But okay, maybe she realizes that company contributed to the problem in a big way and now she wants to do something to pay back. And at first she did. She spoke clearly about the problem of sugary drinks and snacks for children. But then the sugar lobbyist in Washington would have none of that. So what did she do? She sold out and changed her message completely and never, not once did she utter the word sugar again.
Which is worse?
Why are conservatives so outraged over healthy eating?

Nice dodge

Michelle Obama is an accomplished person in her own right. She excelled in academics. Melania is accomplished only at taking her clothes off and probably in wiggling in a pleasing way while the orange whore is on top of her.

Michele Obama began a campaign to address child obesity. But gee... only a few years prior she was a board member of a snack food company. But okay, maybe she realizes that company contributed to the problem in a big way and now she wants to do something to pay back. And at first she did. She spoke clearly about the problem of sugary drinks and snacks for children. But then the sugar lobbyist in Washington would have none of that. So what did she do? She sold out and changed her message completely and never, not once did she utter the word sugar again.
Which is worse?
I think Michelle Obama lobbying for the misnamed Healthy Hunger Free Kids Act, which replaced whole milk in school lunches with low fat milk that has had most of it's nutrition stripped out so that companies can use that nutritious milk fat to make other profitable products is outrageous.

The bottom line is that they remove most of the nutrition from the milk and sell it to school districts for the same price as whole milk. So basically, they get to sell the same product twice. That's a fucking rip-off.

And it also allowed companies to sell fake meat to school districts by replacing part of the meat with cheap meat "fillers" made from mega-processed soy protein isolates.

There is nothing healthy about it.
It allowed schools to replace Pepsi with milk

Which is worse?
I think Michelle Obama lobbying for the misnamed Healthy Hunger Free Kids Act, which replaced whole milk in school lunches with low fat milk that has had most of it's nutrition stripped out so that companies can use that nutritious milk fat to make other profitable products is outrageous.

The bottom line is that they remove most of the nutrition from the milk and sell it to school districts for the same price as whole milk. So basically, they get to sell the same product twice. That's a fucking rip-off.

And it also allowed companies to sell fake meat to school districts by replacing part of the meat with cheap meat "fillers" made from mega-processed soy protein isolates.

Dodge No. 2

Which is worse?

Dodge No. 2

Again, why are conservatives outraged over healthy eating?

Does anyone even know what “Be Best” means?

Which is worse?

Dodge No. 2

Again, why are conservatives outraged over healthy eating?

Does anyone even know what “Be Best” means?

Dodge No. 3

I will say it... listen closely... have someone sit beside you in case you black out after reading:
I am not a fan of Donald Trump.
Are you still with me? Look at that. I am conservative and I actually said something negative about a Republican.
Your turn. Or is it Dodge No. 4?

It is shocking and disgusting to see the differences between these two first ladies. Not a good idea to have them side by side.
Melania's model-like refusal to put any kind of expression into her face (it causes wrinkles) makes her look like a robot. Michelle is an actual living human.
She's also a racist....but other than that.....

It is sad that people calling themselves "Americans" feel the need to debase and insult a learned lady, Michelle Obama, who is known to be a gracious and kind woman of class. She married a learned, gracious, kind, and classy man. Melania married a man who is at her low level.

Why Fox is shameless propaganda

You think Melania has been treated better by the main stream media than Michelle was? Wow...talk about someone wearing partisan blinders! That's stupid even for you, Winger! I have nothing against Michelle Obama. I think she did an admirable job as First Lady. The main stream media treated her like she a darker skinned Mother Theresa...a veritable "living saint"! So please spare me the histrionics about how badly Michelle Obama was treated by Fox!

It is sad that people calling themselves "Americans" feel the need to debase and insult a learned lady, Michelle Obama, who is known to be a gracious and kind woman of class. She married a learned, gracious, kind, and classy man. Melania married a man who is at her low level.
I don't give a flying-fuck how educated someone is...if they're clearly racists.

Trump wanted a trophy wife and Melania was a Gold Digger

A perfect match

I don't give a flying-fuck how educated someone is...if they're clearly racists.

How have been Barack or Michelle Obama "clearly racist"? Are you aware that a popular, well-known white, heterosexual man traveled, with his younger son, on Barack Obama's campaign trail?

1. Our current First Lady is probably the only person in the federal government (executive, legislative, and judicial branches) who is respected and/or admired by a considerable number of people because she keeps out of controversial matters and is simply our beautiful and gracious First Lady on ceremonial occasions.

2. Regarding the other person mentioned in the OP, I never respected her but neither did I ever say anything unkind about her even in private conversations. I was appalled that occasionally she would speak to groups about the racial discrimination that she claimed had happened to her in life. I felt that such self-pity was inappropriate.

i am appalled at melania's pet cause- BE BEST -when her husband is a bully on steroids.

Forum List

Back