How FDR Made My Generation Lazy And Entitled...

The entitlement culture is a huge part of what is wrong today. That's why it is so critical to teach our children to be accountable and not stand around pointing fingers at others for their own fuckups and/or inadequacies. Difficult to do with what they see around them, and with the progressives brainwashing them at school, but that's why it is so important to spend time with them and not rely on others to raise them.

Did you just blame progressives brainwashing kids while pretending to advocate for taking personal responsibility for kids actions?

Irony :lol:

I blame nobody for nothing. Talking with your kids and being involved with them is the way to counteract the progressive nonsense they hear all day at school. That's my only claim with that.

Umm I think the American parents and society had more to do with your being worthless than FDR did.
But blame whomever you want to.

exactly, but instead of owning up to personal responsibility ( hmmm where have i seen that word before?) they punt it off to government being the problem.

They are always blaming someone while claiming personal responsibility. Dont have a job...Blame yourself. Then in the next breath claim Obama is killing the jobs.

I think they have no problem repeating conflicting talking points

'Generation Gimme' came a few generations too late. The Gravy Train has derailed and is all out of gravy. The country is broke. 'Generation Gimme' better learn to accept this. No one's gonna give them anything. It just can't be afforded.

The entitlement culture is a huge part of what is wrong today. That's why it is so critical to teach our children to be accountable and not stand around pointing fingers at others for their own fuckups and/or inadequacies. Difficult to do with what they see around them, and with the progressives brainwashing them at school, but that's why it is so important to spend time with them and not rely on others to raise them.

Really? And who kept the costs of the wars off of the books until President Obama took office? Who refuses to accept the responsibility for the major fuckups that nearly created the Second Great Republican Depression?

'Generation Gimme' came a few generations too late. The Gravy Train has derailed and is all out of gravy. The country is broke. 'Generation Gimme' better learn to accept this. No one's gonna give them anything. It just can't be afforded.

LOL. Except you assholes are still trying to give it all to the very wealthy.

Go ahead, go back to 1910. We don't care, just don't try to take the rest of us with you.

The Republican mantra is always Blame the Poor.

What's interesting to me is that I have been around a long time, and I have never met any of these "lazy" people the Republicans keep talking about.

Everyone I know wants a decent job to take care of their family.

And FDR brought in SS so old people wouldn't have to live in poverty.

The richest country in the world should be able to take care of the old and sick.

It's the right thing to do.

But modern day conservatism is the political codification of selfishness.
The 'poor' are that way for a reason. Couldn't be life choices...nah...

Has absolutely nothing to do with a near depression that put millions of people out of work, now could it?

The Republican mantra is always Blame the Poor.

What's interesting to me is that I have been around a long time, and I have never met any of these "lazy" people the Republicans keep talking about.

Everyone I know wants a decent job to take care of their family.

And FDR brought in SS so old people wouldn't have to live in poverty.

The richest country in the world should be able to take care of the old and sick.

It's the right thing to do.

But modern day conservatism is the political codification of selfishness.
The 'poor' are that way for a reason. Couldn't be life choices...nah...

Has absolutely nothing to do with a near depression that put millions of people out of work, now could it?
I restate my position. YOU, on the other hand may leave now.

Go ahead, go back to 1910. We don't care, just don't try to take the rest of us with you.

You make very little sense. :alcoholic:

You make very little sense. :alcoholic:

LOL. It is you and the senile old bigot that you support that seem to have alcohol problems.

We are a nation of 300+ million people. We have to have a centralized government with a lot of regulations, just to keep the whole thing from going to peices. But you are acting as if we could just go back to a government that existed when horses were the main form of transport and communication, and everything would be peaches and cream.

What pitiful fools you demostrate yourselves to be.

Last edited:
How FDR Made My Generation Lazy And Entitled...

Your generation made itself ‘lazy and entitled,’ stop whining and exhibit some ‘personal responsibility’ you rightists complain is ‘lacking.’

Oh,so her talking about personal responsibility means she's not practicing personal responsibility? Now i get it. Man,talk about some bizarre convoluted thinking. :cuckoo:

Really? And who kept the costs of the wars off of the books until President Obama took office? Who refuses to accept the responsibility for the major fuckups that nearly created the Second Great Republican Depression?

What in my post has fuck all to do with what you just typed?

Your generation made itself ‘lazy and entitled,’ stop whining and exhibit some ‘personal responsibility’ you rightists complain is ‘lacking.’

Did you think this one up on your own Gracie? :lol:

Like he really read the article. :eusa_liar:
Indeed. 6+ decades after his Death...Obama seems to want to tie the ribbons on FDR's dream...

OBAMAFDR.jpg

Forum List

Back