How far will China go to back Pakistan against India?

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
May be a millimeter.

---

As India evaluates its options in responding to Pakistan after the Uri attacks - this week’s India Today has a comprehensive cover story examining the entire breadth of options - it has to also contend with the China factor.

China’s military, economic and diplomatic support to its "all-weather ally" has often been cited by strategic analysts as "emboldening" Pakistan’s provocations.

But beyond the rhetoric of "all-weather" allies and relations "higher than the Himalayas", the actual extent of China’s embrace of Pakistan is, in reality, much less grand than often portrayed by both sides.

So far, China’s calculations in engaging Pakistan have been driven as much by self-interest as solidarity, which explains why more often than not, its actual delivery of support has far lagged beyond the rhetoric - in fact, even dwarfed by American financial and military assistance in many respects, particularly since 2001.

How far will China go to back Pakistan against India?

That's funny. Common sense will work as well as hugging Muslims works.
As for the rest of your post, :piss2:

You are a crazy person. You whine about Muslims this and Muslims that and yet you support China which supports countries like Pakistan and N Korea which engage in state sponsored terrorism. Muslims are not the problem. It is the Islamists and their supporters like China that are the problem.

I don't whine about anything. Never supported China in anything they do. Stop making shit up as you go along. I am also not blind to the fact that it is Muslims that are destroying the countries they have been allowed to invade, and I don't want it brought here. Apparently, you do.........

I don't whine about anything. Never supported China in anything they do. Stop making shit up as you go along. I am also not blind to the fact that it is Muslims that are destroying the countries they have been allowed to invade, and I don't want it brought here. Apparently, you do.........

I am convinced now that you are mentally unstable.

They'll go as far as they want. Who's going to stop them?

Forum List

Back