How does this protect Isreal?

It appears the failure here is of calling all of the civilians as one in the same as Hamas.

I noticed on the link provided the same little girl's pic is listed three different days.

It makes me wonder when did they treat this little one for her injuries?

Is she a daughter of the Hamas leader that was killed?

If she is a daughter of the slain terrorist she may have been saved in long term from dad strapping a bomb to her and sending her off to kill others.

thats pretty sick...how about saving some Israeli child from strapping on a Israeli army uniform and sending her off to kill others...

thats pretty sick...how about saving some Israeli child from strapping on a Israeli army uniform and sending her off to kill others...
Israeli's have not sent their childen out with bombs strapped to them to eliminate their enemies. The Hamas leaders have. It is simple truth.

It appears the failure here is of calling all of the civilians as one in the same as Hamas.

I noticed on the link provided the same little girl's pic is listed three different days.

If she is a daughter of the slain terrorist she may have been saved in long term from dad strapping a bomb to her and sending her off to kill others.

If Israel is successful in destroying Hamas in Gaza, all the Palestinians there may be saved from more years of suffering. Hamas is a disease of the soul of the Palestinians.

If Israel is successful in destroying Hamas in Gaza, all the Palestinians there may be saved from more years of suffering. Hamas is a disease of the soul of the Palestinians.
All such hatred is a disease on mankind.

yea dude.. black people "had full voting rights and prepresentation" during the 100 years between the emancipation proclimation and the civil rights era too! That shit worked out in a racist state that preserved the wills of WHITE people, didn't it? I guess they should be HAPPY to be second class citizens whose input is never as valuable as a jews, eh? thanks for illustrating zionist racism, dude!

TOO FUCKING BAD, says the jew enabler! I tellya, nothing says "i really want peace" quite like "too fucking bad"!

:lol:

notice, you JUST rationalized jewish terrorism.

does anyone need ANY clearer of an answer for zionism? Tell me more about viewing history from a conveluded perspective, mr double standard. LORD fucking knows how ironic that statement is.

If Arabs living in Israel are such second class citizens, why don't they take up arms against the Jews along with Hamas. It would seem that terrorism from within would be so much more effective, don't you think? Or could it be that they don't consider themselves second class citizens, and that they actually are okay living side by side with the Jews?

I mean Blacks in America created riots and all kinds of disturbances to gain more rights. Why don't we see massive riots from Arabs in Israel? What we do see are small protests and they are permitted. If Arabs were such second class citizens in Israel, would they have these rights?

Arab citizens are not a fifth column | Op-Ed Contributors | Jerusalem Post

Study: Israeli Jews and Arabs want peace — The Harvard University Gazette

If Hamas didn't send suicide bombers to kill innocent Jews, and if Hamas didn't fire rockets at random into Israel whenever they felt the need, would Israel be killing any Arabs?

A simple yes or no will do.

It's kind of like saying if Germany didn't invade Poland, the Nazis would still be in power today. They don't get it.

I sure as hell gave a better answer to you than you bothered giving to me. But of course, you are so full of yourself you can't see past your own views. You continue to talk about Israel carving out land from an indigenous people. The Jews never forced the Palestinians to leave. And there is more than enough proof of this. There are nearly 1.5 million Arabs living in Israel with full rights of citizenship, but you conveniently ignore that simple fact. The refugees are the ones who left so the Jews could be wiped out at the urging of Syria, Jordan, and Egypt. Those fucking pansies with a much greater manpower and being better equiped couldn't beat the Jews as they so desperately wanted to. Then, after getting their asses whipped, they told all the refugees to go find a home because they didn't want them.

And the Jews were supposed to welcome them back with open arms? You must be out of your friggin mind.

no, you really didn't. Hell, YOU TRIED TO FUCKING JUSTIFY THE BOMBING OF THE KING DAVID HOTEL, for christs sakes. Lemme guess.. you got a poster of Amir on your fucking bedroom wall, toots?

yea, NOTHING says "stick around" quite lie a western backed zionist machine coming to carve a nation for jews out of ones homeland! Indeed, who WOULDNT look forward to being a second class citizen in a nation, formerly their land, where being jewish MATTERS?

How many blacks lived in the US in the year 1896 who had "the same rights" as whites? I guess they should have just been glad to be alowed to live here.. or something.. They should have just dealt with this white dominated society... :cuckoo:

and, lets me honest.. who the fuck is MORE equipped than a fucking jewish nation backed by western christians? Give your fucking tired ass talking points a rest because Im not sure I can laugh at you any more than I already am. Lord fucking knows nothing says "poor, out-gunned jew" quite like nukes and a fucking red phone strait to the United States.

Now, PLEASE, show me your effort in validating more jewish terrorism some more. your example illustrates my points exactly.

Dont you know asking those kinds of questions gets in the way of that zionist blowjob you are expected to perform? ON YOUR KNEES, motherfucker. Palis don't have dead or injured children anyway.. they just have future killers of jews. Ask a zionist all about that.

Israeli's have not sent their childen out with bombs strapped to them to eliminate their enemies. The Hamas leaders have. It is simple truth.

who needs a bomb when you've got an air strike to kill civilian kids at a safe distance?

much like zionism is a disease of the jewish culture. Find any more jewish terrorism to rationalize, buddy?

no, you really didn't. Hell, YOU TRIED TO FUCKING JUSTIFY THE BOMBING OF THE KING DAVID HOTEL, for christs sakes. Lemme guess.. you got a poster of Amir on your fucking bedroom wall, toots?

yea, NOTHING says "stick around" quite lie a western backed zionist machine coming to carve a nation for jews out of ones homeland! Indeed, who WOULDNT look forward to being a second class citizen in a nation, formerly their land, where being jewish MATTERS?

How many blacks lived in the US in the year 1896 who had "the same rights" as whites? I guess they should have just been glad to be alowed to live here.. or something.. They should have just dealt with this white dominated society... :cuckoo:

and, lets me honest.. who the fuck is MORE equipped than a fucking jewish nation backed by western christians? Give your fucking tired ass talking points a rest because Im not sure I can laugh at you any more than I already am. Lord fucking knows nothing says "poor, out-gunned jew" quite like nukes and a fucking red phone strait to the United States.

Now, PLEASE, show me your effort in validating more jewish terrorism some more. your example illustrates my points exactly.

Like I said, at least you keep it entertaining. Remember one simple fact. When Syria, Jordan, and Egypt tried to destroy the Jews, the Jews were massively outnumbered and outgunned, and they didn't have the great Western Christian military backing them up. They were left to fight their own battle. You certainly didn't hear anyone saying how terrible it was that the Muslims were going to wipe out the Jews, again. But despite all of that, the Jews won.

When there was an opportunity for peace, the Muslim Arabs chose war, and they got their asses handed to them on a silver platter. Now you blame the Jews. Your a funny guy.

If Arabs living in Israel are such second class citizens, why don't they take up arms against the Jews along with Hamas. It would seem that terrorism from within would be so much more effective, don't you think? Or could it be that they don't consider themselves second class citizens, and that they actually are okay living side by side with the Jews?

I mean Blacks in America created riots and all kinds of disturbances to gain more rights. Why don't we see massive riots from Arabs in Israel? What we do see are small protests and they are permitted. If Arabs were such second class citizens in Israel, would they have these rights?

on could ask the same question about jews being marched to concentration camps in germany. Did their inaction invalidate the REALITY of the holocaust? Of course not. But, hey.. who cares about history when it dulls the knife point that you plunge into the throat of a pali child, eh?

small riots when they ARE PERMITTED, eh?

Olmert decries 'deliberate and insufferable' discrimination against Arabs
By Yoav Stern, Haaretz Correspondent
Tags: Israel News, Ehud Olmert

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert on Wednesday decried the "deliberate and insufferable" discrimination against Arabs at the hands of the Israeli establishment, during an appearance before a Knesset panel in Jerusalem.

The gap between the proportion of Arab citizens in Israel and their inclusion in the state's civil service positions "arouses concern and unrest," the premier told a parliamentary commission of inquiry examining the issue.

Among the more prominent members of Knesset comprising the committee are MKs Ahmed Tibi (United Arab List - Ta'al), Reuven Rivlin (Likud), and Shachiv Shnaan (Labor).

Panel members say that during the address, Olmert reiterated his past statements according to which discrimination against the Arab minority is the result of years of neglect.

"I feel uncomfortable with the fact that the state for many years acted improperly and should have made fundamental changes," the prime minister said.

"We have not yet overcome the barrier of discrimination, which is a deliberate discrimination and the gap is insufferable...A cycle has been created whereby on the one hand, the Arab population did not know how to establish a proper management system and on the other hand governments have denied them their rights to improve their quality of life."

By law, Arab citizens are entitled to a gradually increasing number of state employment opportunities. Last year, the government approved a measure mandating that 8 percent of all civil service jobs be manned by Arabs in 2010. The target for 2012 is 12 percent.

Nonetheless, there are government agencies who employ a miniscule number of Israeli Arabs, among them the Bank of Israel and Israel Electric Company.

"There is no argument that there were ministries and offices that did not accept Arabs," Olmert said on Wednesday. "It's terrible that there is not even one Arab employee at the Bank of Israel and at the Electric Company Arab workers represent less than one percent of all employees."

The chairman of the committee, MK Ahmed Tibi, said that during the course of its work the panel discovered a disturbing gap between the percentage of Arab citizens in Israel and the proportion of Arab employees in the public sector.

"The inclusion of Arab citizens in the public-private sector is a moral statement that must be realized," Tibi said. During the session on Wednesday, Tibi proposed that the government implement a mechanism that would expedite the process of hiring Arab workers in civil service jobs, including those in senior positions such as deputy director general and branch chairpersons.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1036798.html

strait from the horse's mouth, dude. You FAIL.

:clap2:

on could ask the same question about jews being marched to concentration camps in germany. Did their inaction invalidate the REALITY of the holocaust? Of course not. But, hey.. who cares about history when it dulls the knife point that you plunge into the throat of a pali child, eh?

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert on Wednesday decried the "deliberate and insufferable" discrimination against Arabs at the hands of the Israeli establishment, during an appearance before a Knesset panel in Jerusalem.

The gap between the proportion of Arab citizens in Israel and their inclusion in the state's civil service positions "arouses concern and unrest," the premier told a parliamentary commission of inquiry examining the issue.

Among the more prominent members of Knesset comprising the committee are MKs Ahmed Tibi (United Arab List - Ta'al), Reuven Rivlin (Likud), and Shachiv Shnaan (Labor).

Panel members say that during the address, Olmert reiterated his past statements according to which discrimination against the Arab minority is the result of years of neglect.

"I feel uncomfortable with the fact that the state for many years acted improperly and should have made fundamental changes," the prime minister said.

"We have not yet overcome the barrier of discrimination, which is a deliberate discrimination and the gap is insufferable...A cycle has been created whereby on the one hand, the Arab population did not know how to establish a proper management system and on the other hand governments have denied them their rights to improve their quality of life."

By law, Arab citizens are entitled to a gradually increasing number of state employment opportunities. Last year, the government approved a measure mandating that 8 percent of all civil service jobs be manned by Arabs in 2010. The target for 2012 is 12 percent.

Nonetheless, there are government agencies who employ a miniscule number of Israeli Arabs, among them the Bank of Israel and Israel Electric Company.

"There is no argument that there were ministries and offices that did not accept Arabs," Olmert said on Wednesday. "It's terrible that there is not even one Arab employee at the Bank of Israel and at the Electric Company Arab workers represent less than one percent of all employees."

The chairman of the committee, MK Ahmed Tibi, said that during the course of its work the panel discovered a disturbing gap between the percentage of Arab citizens in Israel and the proportion of Arab employees in the public sector.

"The inclusion of Arab citizens in the public-private sector is a moral statement that must be realized," Tibi said. During the session on Wednesday, Tibi proposed that the government implement a mechanism that would expedite the process of hiring Arab workers in civil service jobs, including those in senior positions such as deputy director general and branch chairpersons.

Olmert decries 'deliberate and insufferable' discrimination against Arabs - Haaretz - Israel News

Olmert decries 'deliberate and insufferable' discrimination against Arabs - Haaretz - Israel News

Actually, you fail. This proves my point exactly that even when there is discrimination against Arabs within Israel, it is being recognized and measures are being put in place to correct these wrongs. If this weren't the case, the article would be discussing how the discrimation continues with no end in site and how the Jews continue to make certain Arabs are not given equal rights.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I can use those cute little clapping hands too Shogun.

Last edited:
He's so DREAMY, right Auditor? let's give conjugal visits to.. uh.. someone who assassinated a former PM who DARED to consider peace that does not demonize palis and preserve the pali child killing blank check, eh? Yup, dude.. tell me another one about the King David hotel and how jews CANT be terrorists...

YigalAmir.jpg

they don't have to ..they have superior military hardware

What sense does it make to say Palestinians strap explosives to the bodies of their children because they don't have F-16's? Do you really believe these suicide attacks have any military value? Is Israel going to surrender because of them? Do they break the morale of the Israelis or do these attacks make them angry and united? Does any reasonable person believe they will bring anything to the Palestinians but an Israeli military response that will always leave them worse off than before?

So if the suicide attacks can bring no real benefit to the Palestinian people, why send your children out to die? Why dance in the streets and hand out candy in a celebration when you hear your child's head was blown off by the explosives belt strapped around his waist and sailed thirty or forty feet before landing when he killed some Jewish civilians? The answer is obvious: Palestinians value the deaths of Jews more than the do their own children's lives. This has nothing to do with F=16's, it has to do with a sickness in the soul of the Palestinians.

Actually, you fail. This proves my point exactly that even when there is discrimination against Arabs within Israel, it is being recognized and measures are being put in place to correct these wrongs. If this weren't the case, the article would be discussing how the discrimation continues with no end in site and how the Jews continue to make certain Arabs are not given equal rights.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I can use those cute little clapping hands to Shogun.

Are you blind or stupid? did you notice the DATE on that piece? If you think that a PM expressing the reality of second class citizenship for non-jews proves that they enjoy equality then you need to add more water to your chia-brain because it's starting to wither a bit.

12/11/08 stupid.

:cuckoo:

What sense does it make to say Palestinians strap explosives to the bodies of their children because they don't have F-16's? Do you really believe these suicide attacks have any military value? Is Israel going to surrender because of them? Do they break the morale of the Israelis or do these attacks make them angry and united? Does any reasonable person believe they will bring anything to the Palestinians but an Israeli military response that will always leave them worse off than before?

So if the suicide attacks can bring no real benefit to the Palestinian people, why send your children out to die? Why dance in the streets and hand out candy in a celebration when you hear your child's head was blown off by the explosives belt strapped around his waist and sailed thirty or forty feet before landing when he killed some Jewish civilians? The answer is obvious: Palestinians value the deaths of Jews more than the do their own children's lives. This has nothing to do with F=16's, it has to do with a sickness in the soul of the Palestinians.

of course it has military value. Did kamikazes jet fighters have palestinean fucking pilots, stupid? And yes, the EXACT same could have been said about America's natives who tried to take on guns with.. rock hammers and bone knives when they could not pilfer some rifles. The answer sure is obvious, dude. Unfortunately for your zionism, you don't consider their willingness to die for their people as valuable as you do an israeli policy that makes every kid join the military.

But, lord fucking knows this is not the first example of your jewlicious double standard..

Are you blind or stupid? did you notice the DATE on that piece? If you think that a PM expressing the reality of second class citizenship for non-jews proves that they enjoy equality then you need to add more water to your chia-brain because it's starting to wither a bit.

12/11/08 stupid.

:cuckoo:

Hey dude.. did you READ THAT DATE again? Tell me how, all of a suden at the ASS END of 2008... no more than 30 days ago, second class citizens in israel should ALL OF A FUCKING SUDDEN be keeling over with joy despite 60 fucking years of shit that YOU would be the first to auto-jew deny?

let me help you read that again..

12/11/08

Forum List

Back