How does this protect Isreal?

What sense does it make to say Palestinians strap explosives to the bodies of their children because they don't have F-16's? Do you really believe these suicide attacks have any military value? Is Israel going to surrender because of them? Do they break the morale of the Israelis or do these attacks make them angry and united? Does any reasonable person believe they will bring anything to the Palestinians but an Israeli military response that will always leave them worse off than before?

So if the suicide attacks can bring no real benefit to the Palestinian people, why send your children out to die? Why dance in the streets and hand out candy in a celebration when you hear your child's head was blown off by the explosives belt strapped around his waist and sailed thirty or forty feet before landing when he killed some Jewish civilians? The answer is obvious: Palestinians value the deaths of Jews more than the do their own children's lives. This has nothing to do with F=16's, it has to do with a sickness in the soul of the Palestinians.

Suice attacks not having military value? Well, as can be seen in Irak, they significantly increase the war weariness of the opponent, which can lead to the opponent beginning to compromise or outright withdraw. They have less military value that lets say, driving a bunch of tanks through the doors of the enemys stronghold, but if one does not have tanks.....

Suicidial attacks were employed by both the Japanese and the Germans, the latter not so much due to manpower shortages. From a military standpoint, a suicide bomber is a more or less intelligent bomb that costs manpower as opposed to money or technological resources.

Apart from that war always feeds itself. It is not as if beeing for peace is very good for you life expectancy if you are an Israeli Prime Minister.

He's so DREAMY, right Auditor? let's give conjugal visits to.. uh.. someone who assassinated a former PM who DARED to consider peace that does not demonize palis and preserve the pali child killing blank check, eh? Yup, dude.. tell me another one about the King David hotel and how jews CANT be terrorists...

YigalAmir.jpg

:lol:

You confuse wanting peace with tolerating constant acts of terrorism. Sorry Shogun, it's not in the cards. The vast majority of Jews want peace. Can that be said of the Palestinians? Honestly? If so, would you say the Palis are going about it the right way, or in a way that is likely to eventually bring peace?

Apart from that war always feeds itself. It is not as if beeing for peace is very good for you life expectancy if you are an Israeli Prime Minister.

you can say THAT again.. although, i'm sure you will now recieve a Scarlet A for daring to call Amir a terrorist since, as Auditor suggests above, jews cannot be terrorists even if they bomb hotels and assassinate peaceful PMs.

You confuse wanting peace with tolerating constant acts of terrorism. Sorry Shogun, it's not in the cards. The vast majority of Jews want peace. Can that be said of the Palestinians? Honestly? If so, would you say the Palis are going about it the right way, or in a way that is likely to eventually bring peace?

no, you confuse your zionism for anything even remotely close to giving a damn about peace and equality. and yes, the VAST majority of palis WANT PEACE.. just not "peace at a price" which is what you offer. Your defense of Amir pretty much illustrates that.

and yes, they are showing the world that jews are not above acting like germans while chasing an ethnic based state which constantly looks to dominate palis in order to preserve jewish dominance over both lands. As i've said before, this will end up as a giant nuclear blast or it will become a pluralistic single state where democratic equality is valued more than one's jewish connections. it's unfortunate that your kind would rather have the nuclear blast in order to scream like a victim rather than equally share the land without an ethnic premium. THAT, sir, is why you have failed.

Last edited:
Are you blind or stupid? did you notice the DATE on that piece? If you think that a PM expressing the reality of second class citizenship for non-jews proves that they enjoy equality then you need to add more water to your chia-brain because it's starting to wither a bit.

12/11/08 stupid.

:cuckoo:

Look dumbfuck, do blacks have equality in the US? The equality being discussed in the article has to do with government jobs. Here in the US, we used affirmative action to guarantee Blacks a reasonable percentage of government jobs. While AA was a feel good thing, it didn't place the most qualified people in those positions all of the time; probably not even much of the time. That still doesn't necessarily make AA a bad thing.

Are Blacks still discriminated against? Of course. Is it right? Of course not. Do Blacks have equal rights? For the most part yes, but they are still discriminated against. But besides this fact, peoples throughout history have been discriminated against. They work to overcome those discriminations.

77% of Israeli Arabs would rather live in Israel than any other country in the world. They must feel totally inadequate. Nobody is saying it is perfect for Arabs in Israel, but it continues to improve. If there wasn't so much distrust, things would be much better for everyone. But you are more interested in hoping to achieve the impossible, rather than working towards a workable solution. That is the biggest problem of most far reaching liberal thinkers, and it's the reason most of their ideas end up in the circular file.

oh yes.. BLAME a non-jew for, amazingly, pali dead kids. BRAVO. fucking BRAV OH.
Spare us.

You have been pissing around these threads like you are arafat's nephew since I joined this board.

Face reality, Israel isn't going away, and Pals are going to get fucked, they started this war in 48 and lost it, and back then they had the tanks and planes and jews didn't have shit.

It's just too fucking bad the Pals keep this shit up, they are never going to win this, no matter how much you keep pretending to be the voice of Fatah.

I say let them all fight it out, no outside interfernce, that includes the arab and shia oil money and proxies, and winner take all.

Spare us.

You have been pissing around these threads like you are arafat's nephew since I joined this board.

Face reality, Israel isn't going away, and Pals are going to get fucked, they started this war in 48 and lost it, and back then they had the tanks and planes and jews didn't have shit.

It's just too fucking bad the Pals keep this shit up, they are never going to win this, no matter how much you keep pretending to be the voice of Fatah.

I say let them all fight it out, no outside interfernce, that includes the arab and shia oil money and proxies, and winner take all.

YOU face reality, motherfucker. Neither are Arabs and the tracking of the very obvious racism that fuels your zionism going to go away. No, THEY didn't start shit by reacting to the carving out of a nation for jews to dominate non-jews. Back THEN, jews were still supported by a militarized west. To say that jews didn't have shit is about as funny as claiming that there is ethnic equality in israel.

60 years really isn't much to brag about, dude. As ive said before.. it too the US twice that long to finally exterminate OUR indigenous problem. Just as 06 in Lebenon didn't prove zionist validity neither will this last batch of jewish flexing. Dynamics change, dude. When israel is forced to abide by the same type of UN resolutions that allowed the invasion of Iraq... well.. you'll see.

But, of COURSE that doesn't include the US coming to the rescue of israel, eh? classic double standard. Insist that other muslim nations don't help palis but give israel MORE nukes! again, BRAV- fucking- OH!

:thup:

no, you confuse your zionism for anything even remotely close to giving a damn about peace and equality. and yes, the VAST majority of palis WANT PEACE.. just not "peace at a price" which is what you offer. Your defense of Amir pretty much illustrates that.

and yes, they are showing the world that jews are not above acting like germans while chasing an ethnic based state which constantly looks to dominate palis in order to preserve jewish dominance over both lands. As i've said before, this will end up as a giant nuclear blast or it will become a pluralistic single state where democratic equality is valued more than one's jewish connections. it's unfortunate that your kind would rather have the nuclear blast in order to scream like a victim rather than equally share the land without an ethnic premium. THAT, sir, is why you have failed.

Tell me something Shogun; how many Jews have equal rights in how many Muslim countries? How many Christians have equal rights in how many Muslim countries? Please tell us all; how many? And please tell is which Muslim countries?

You know what they do to people who try to convert Muslims in Muslim countries? Quit giving us all your stupid bullshit of equal rights for Palis in Israel. The have more rights than any Jew or Christian in any Muslim country. But that's okay with you. You like feeling good about appeasing the Muslim populace while shitting on Jews and Christians.

Tell me which Muslim country is not discriminatory against Jews and Christians, and God forbid, Athiests?

If the nuclear blast does come, it will be due to Muslim aggression, and the price for Muslims worldwide will be unfathomable. But you will push the right of the terrorists to continue terrorizing until that day comes, and it'll probably make you happy because you are one sick person.

you can say THAT again.. although, i'm sure you will now recieve a Scarlet A for daring to call Amir a terrorist since, as Auditor suggests above, jews cannot be terrorists even if they bomb hotels and assassinate peaceful PMs.

Hmm, where did I say Jews were never terrorists? You like twisting or putting words into the mouths of others to fit your agenda Shogun. Just stick to the facts; it won't make you look so stupid.

Look dumbfuck, do blacks have equality in the US? The equality being discussed in the article has to do with government jobs. Here in the US, we used affirmative action to guarantee Blacks a reasonable percentage of government jobs. While AA was a feel good thing, it didn't place the most qualified people in those positions all of the time; probably not even much of the time. That still doesn't necessarily make AA a bad thing.

Are Blacks still discriminated against? Of course. Is it right? Of course not. Do Blacks have equal rights? For the most part yes, but they are still discriminated against. But besides this fact, peoples throughout history have been discriminated against. They work to overcome those discriminations.

77% of Israeli Arabs would rather live in Israel than any other country in the world. They must feel totally inadequate. Nobody is saying it is perfect for Arabs in Israel, but it continues to improve. If there wasn't so much distrust, things would be much better for everyone. But you are more interested in hoping to achieve the impossible, rather than working towards a workable solution. That is the biggest problem of most far reaching liberal thinkers, and it's the reason most of their ideas end up in the circular file.

hey pussy.. don't cry on my fucking shoulder because you are too goddamn stupid to have noticed the DATE on the article. And yes, after we AMERICANS decided not to put a fucking premium on BEING WHITE and instead decided to SHARE THIS NATION DESPITE RACE it became true that blacks are finally achieving equality. And, no shit the article talks about government jobs. DO YOU THINK THAT PRIVATE FUCKING JEWISH INDUSTRY IS GOING TO BE MORE TOLERANT THAN REGULATED STATE EXAMPLES?

fucking idiot.

Teh poitn being is that WE, an actual westyern nation not hellbent on racism, TRIED to make things equal with AA. Now, go ahead and have yourself a fucking jew-attack at the mere thought of the same kind of AA applied to arabs in israel. :lol: WE, here in AMERICA are able to actually face equality instead of making excuses for jewish domination that a grand fucking dragon of the KKK could appreciate.

Saying that 77% of arabs would rather live in israel SURE DOES SOUND LIKE THE SAME LINE COMING OUT OF A WHITE SOUTHERNER SUGGESTING THAT ******* WOULD RATHER LIVE IN SEGREGATION THAN BACK IN THE FUCKING JUNGLE, eh?

you expose yourself, yo. the FACT of the fucking matter is that your kind is just as bad as German Aryans and White South Afrikaners and you really don't have an original excuse in your quiver for the shit you will rationalize. THIS is why it was so easy to find evidence from the fucking HAARETZ indicating exactly what you would otherwise automatically cry antisemite before admitting.

need to see the date again, motherfucker?

hey pussy.. don't cry on my fucking shoulder because you are too goddamn stupid to have noticed the DATE on the article. And yes, after we AMERICANS decided not to put a fucking premium on BEING WHITE and instead decided to SHARE THIS NATION DESPITE RACE it became true that blacks are finally achieving equality. And, no shit the article talks about government jobs. DO YOU THINK THAT PRIVATE FUCKING JEWISH INDUSTRY IS GOING TO BE MORE TOLERANT THAN REGULATED STATE EXAMPLES?

fucking idiot.

Teh poitn being is that WE, an actual westyern nation not hellbent on racism, TRIED to make things equal with AA. Now, go ahead and have yourself a fucking jew-attack at the mere thought of the same kind of AA applied to arabs in israel. :lol: WE, here in AMERICA are able to actually face equality instead of making excuses for jewish domination that a grand fucking dragon of the KKK could appreciate.

Saying that 77% of arabs would rather live in israel SURE DOES SOUND LIKE THE SAME LINE COMING OUT OF A WHITE SOUTHERNER SUGGESTING THAT ******* WOULD RATHER LIVE IN SEGREGATION THAN BACK IN THE FUCKING JUNGLE, eh?

you expose yourself, yo. the FACT of the fucking matter is that your kind is just as bad as German Aryans and White South Afrikaners and you really don't have an original excuse in your quiver for the shit you will rationalize. THIS is why it was so easy to find evidence from the fucking HAARETZ indicating exactly what you would otherwise automatically cry antisemite before admitting.

need to see the date again, motherfucker?

damn, you're boring.

Rest of my post got chopped, so to continue..

Neither are Arabs and the tracking of the very obvious racism that fuels your zionism going to go away.
Silly boy, I stated a number of times I don't care who wins.

No, THEY didn't start shit by reacting to the carving out of a nation for jews to dominate non-jews.
You remind me of the crazy fucks at grand central yelling stupid shit, you are loud but what you say is pointless.

Back THEN, jews were still supported by a militarized west. To say that jews didn't have shit is about as funny as claiming that there is ethnic equality in israel.
HA HA HA

You don't know jack shit about the formation and early history of Israel, do you.

The west didn't help them, it tried damn hard to help the arabs win, the jordainians were commanded by a Brit, one John Glubb, known as 'Glub pasha" for example, and every Arab Army was British equpied and trained. The RAF even flew cover for Egypt in 48.

'Military of the west...' HA HA HA

60 years really isn't much to brag about, dude. As ive said before.. it too the US twice that long to finally exterminate OUR indigenous problem.
Seems you have a huge dose of Injun guilt going on.

Me, i don't give a flying fuck about that, it was before my time, just as I don't care how China, europe or Africa was settled, just about every place on earth has been settled and taken over by someone else.

Just as 06 in Lebenon didn't prove zionist validity neither will this last batch of jewish flexing. Dynamics change, dude. When israel is forced to abide by the same type of UN resolutions that allowed the invasion of Iraq... well.. you'll see.
You are another one that thinks the UN has some kind of value?

That is just crazy.

But, of COURSE that doesn't include the US coming to the rescue of israel, eh? classic double standard. Insist that other muslim nations don't help palis but give israel MORE nukes! again, BRAV- fucking- OH!
Yes, the US needs to rescue Israel from the rockets you are saying don't do shit.

Tell me something Shogun; how many Jews have equal rights in how many Muslim countries? How many Christians have equal rights in how many Muslim countries? Please tell us all; how many? And please tell is which Muslim countries?

You know what they do to people who try to convert Muslims in Muslim countries? Quit giving us all your stupid bullshit of equal rights for Palis in Israel. The have more rights than any Jew or Christian in any Muslim country. But that's okay with you. You like feeling good about appeasing the Muslim populace while shitting on Jews and Christians.

Tell me which Muslim country is not discriminatory against Jews and Christians, and God forbid, Athiests?

If the nuclear blast does come, it will be due to Muslim aggression, and the price for Muslims worldwide will be unfathomable. But you will push the right of the terrorists to continue terrorizing until that day comes, and it'll probably make you happy because you are one sick person.

oh NOW it's time to deflect criticism at MUSLIM countries, eh? :lol:

like I said.. not a single original excuse in your quiver. MUSLIM nations do not pretend to be WESTERN DEMOCRACIES, do they? The UNITED STATES is not shelling out weapons, tax money and reflexive support to MUSLIM nations, are we?

So, I guess if Km Jong Iil is stll kicking it in north korea and Mugabe is killing tribes in Africa then it's only antisemitism that attracts criticism to israel, eh?

again, you fucking FAIL. And no, if nukes happen in israel it will be a direct result of jewish sabre rattling and racist state policies that alienate a ****** class of muslims that get in the way of your jewish blank check. of course, YOU will never admit as much. Lord fucking knows as long as there is a black man who kills someone then it's OK for a jew to commit murder!

anything less is ANTISEMITISM!

I did a long time ago, maybe you will when you grow up a bit.

I have hope for you, but we will see.

and look at the cycle your perception seems to provide. over and over and over again. Maybe you should trade in a little bit of your hope for me for some zionism-b-gone spray.

Hmm, where did I say Jews were never terrorists? You like twisting or putting words into the mouths of others to fit your agenda Shogun. Just stick to the facts; it won't make you look so stupid.

yea dude! I sure did twist your words each time you've made excuses for jews bombing hotels and assassinating former peace loving PMs!

facts, indeed, motherfucker.

and look at the cycle your perception seems to provide. over and over and over again. Maybe you should trade in a little bit of your hope for me for some zionism-b-gone spray.
No thanks.

Want the cycle to end, the muslims have to accept they lost.

Simple as that, because it isn't changing any other way.

YOU face reality, motherfucker. Neither are Arabs and the tracking of the very obvious racism that fuels your zionism going to go away. No, THEY didn't start shit by reacting to the carving out of a nation for jews to dominate non-jews. Back THEN, jews were still supported by a militarized west. To say that jews didn't have shit is about as funny as claiming that there is ethnic equality in israel.QUOTE]

Just goes to show how little you know Shogun. The Jews were initially outnumbered, but their numbers grew as the war progressed. As for guns, planes, and equipment, the Arabs had more firepower. They got no help from the West, contrary to your statement.

yea dude! I sure did twist your words each time you've made excuses for jews bombing hotels and assassinating former peace loving PMs!

facts, indeed, motherfucker.

I never made an excuse for Jews bombing the King David Hotel. It was a statement of fact that the terrorist activities that the Jews took part in were mostly against the Brits to get them to leave. I never made an excuse or gave my approval for the assassination of Rabin. That's just your wishful thinking.

But I'm sure your use of "motherfucker" makes you more believable. If you had half a brain, you might be dangerous.

Suice attacks not having military value? Well, as can be seen in Irak, they significantly increase the war weariness of the opponent, which can lead to the opponent beginning to compromise or outright withdraw. They have less military value that lets say, driving a bunch of tanks through the doors of the enemys stronghold, but if one does not have tanks.....

Suicide attacks were employed by both the Japanese and the Germans, the latter not so much due to manpower shortages. From a military standpoint, a suicide bomber is a more or less intelligent bomb that costs manpower as opposed to money or technological resources.

Again, suicide attacks have not produced any gains for those in Iraq who use them just as they did not produce any gains for the Japanese or Germans who may have used them, and in the case of Israel, long years of experience should have taught the Palestinians that they only effect they have is to anger the Israeli public and unite them behind a military response that always leaves the Palestinians worse off than before. The fact that you were not able to point to any instance where suicide attacks produced actual gains affirms my point that the only reason the Palestinians strap explosive belts on their children is that they value the deaths of Jews more than they value the lives of their own children.

Forum List

Back