Should Isreal take the win?

I don't think so.

As Hitler learned...it's never a winning strategy to open a second front.

Israel IMO should count their lucky stars that they dodged a bullet here and conclude their Hamas extermination until all hostages are released, rescued or their remains are recovered.

If it's the third scenario... destroy every last active member of Hamas down to the janitation staff and the cooks.
You don't have a second front if the elect and command and their weapons are all taken out. Iran has almost no defense of their own land and facilities (spread far and thin through financing and arming proxy fighters)and they have many within who are waiting for independence sort of like in Iraq they thanked us, there's actually Iranians asking Israel for help constantly. Now is the chance to liberate the people of Iran, from withinside out if need be.

There is some logic to this. Consider for a moment the millions just spent on air defense. Peanuts compared to a full scale conflict. Also Isreal is getting ready to raze Raffah. If Iran has gotten it out of their system...maybe let it lie?

Jo
The answer to the question in your OP depends on what Bibi's government's objective is. Bibi's opposed any offer of peace, and his objective in this war could simply be two fold: 1) capture as much land as is possible, without incurring international wrath that even the US can't (or finally won't) protect Israel from any sanctions, and 2) avoid any Pale state.

And so long as the Pales (and traitorous people in this country) keep chanting death to Israel (and the US) .... one could argue that the Israelis are being logical. Any hostages still alive are not worth trading the security of the country as a whole.

However, if that's correct, then Israel is no better morally than Hamas.

iu
Good luck with that ? Israel will do what she must.. Israel fought wars without US help before and is very capable of doing so again… It is tough fighting with one hand tied behind your back all the time… Yes it is wonderfull that the United States is a very giving and supportive nation but there are always strings attached and the United States has her own best interests at heart… Israel in this case should have her best interests in mind as well…

But just as the Dems don't understand cause and affect, neither does Iran Regime and Mullahs, because their acts have brought moderate Arab nations closer to Israel and further from their globalist ambitions.
Wouldn't be surprised if Iran's ambitions to destroy civilized civilization ends up saving the world instead through cause and affect -Bohm and Kohn's theorems
equal opposite reactions.
Example: would we have developed these amazing shield systems that act as deterrence, which we can assume saves the world from what would be or would have been a much deeper Russia- China threat?
As we have discussed many times the Game of Risk is a very interesting game the more you Risk the greater the return that is for sure however you also spread yourself very thinly on the board by reaching or acquiring to many areas and in this way you leave yourself very vulnerable to being overrun and loosing everything you patiently accumulated… Iran is guilty of this they were pretty invulnerable as long as they stayed in their borders and did not venture out but now anything is possible given how thinly they have spread themselves out ..As for Russia and China both are vulnerable in the same sort of way.. Russia because it has never had access to warm ports and is hemmed in because of it and China because it is also hemmed in by geography that is why they are trying to build a new Silk Road … Acme weapons can only get you so far as WilyE Coyotee has never been able to figure out in his constant chasing of the road runner Thatis always one or two steps ahead of him….lol..

Good luck with that ? Israel will do what she must.. Israel fought wars without US help before and is very capable of doing so again… It is tough fighting with one hand tied behind your back all the time… Yes it is wonderfull that the United States is a very giving and supportive nation but there are always strings attached and the United States has her own best interests at heart… Israel in this case should have her best interests in mind as well…
Like I said. .

iu

Like I said. .

iu
Numbers mean very little especially in todays world with the technology available … Israel could destroy Iran without using any manpower if it came to an all or nothing scenario plus the fact that people are very motivated fighting for their land while conscripts that hate their government like in Iran may not fight very well plus the fact that a large number of Iranians are not Persian and have no loyalty to the Ayahtollahs who some of are foreign born .. There are a lot of factors including Iran having to send men overland where a lot of things can befall them on the way… So luck has nothing to do with it and Sunnis would not take kindly to large groups of Shias moving around on land they consider their own…In that case using your number scenario the Sunnis outnumber the Shias like Iran by a factor of 6 or 7 to 1…

For research:

120702-SampsonPhoto-hmed-1120a_files.jpg

I’ve heard about that place.
Yes, it’s where the Muslims shout “Death to America” and “Death to Israel” - and where Biden won’t condemn them. That’s because Michigan is a swing state, and he needs the Jew-hating Muslim vote.

Going Ballistic.
By H. Friedman.o

Airplanes are flying over our homes,
Intercepting missiles, rockets, and drones.

Large swarms of terror are heading our way.
Nine hours to countdown,
war games that we play.

I try sleeping, I do, but my eyes stay ajar.
I see ballistic arcs incoming from afar.
I say a prayer to God,

the God that we share.
The serpent prays too,
the hopes don’t compare.
I pray for life, my kids, for
peace, and for calm.

The serpent wants power, to force, and to bomb.
Allies are standing with us to assist.
They help to defend while our army persists.
But in fighting the serpent, we are alone.
The Allies are scared, “be careful” they intone.
Don’t anger the serpent, don’t wake up his friends.
Let’s talk, let’s converse, blah blah to no end.
In the darkest hour, in the fear and the chill.

Do we face the serpent? Can we be Churchill?

Forum List

Back