How does this protect Isreal?

If jews didn't insist on commandeering land, canaanite style, to set up a racist jew premium state that thrusts the indegenous population behind apartheid walls with cutoff supplies and meager access to the barest of living necessities would Arabs be launching rockets?

a simple yes or no will do. Remember, before your reflexive zionist makes you post an ignorant answer.. muslims were not killing christians OR jews on taht land before the creation of israel.

:thup:

Are you still lying about how Israel got the land? That's pathetic. Israel won land every time they got attacked. And now the terrorists want a do-over.

Do tell me, in your inimitable, not anti-semitic in any kind of way, manner, what other country that attacked at lawful country had the chutzpah to demand what you are.

And the fact that the terrorists are pathetic and put children in front of them and don't have as good aim as the Israeli's doesn't count.

Look, the goal of Hamas is to bring as many casualties upon themselves as possible in an effort to gain worldwide support for the condemnation of Israel with the hope that they will receive outside support to overthrow the Israeli government and take back what they believe is theirs. They don't care how many lives it costs, so long as they win in the end.

The only way to get them to ever stop is to convince them they have absolutely zero chance of being successful. Since there is little chance of that ever happening, this tit for tat bullshit will go on forever, until Israel is finally hit with a near fatal blow. Once that happens, all bets are off. The Israeli response will likely be catastrophic

yea dude.. that shit worked with black africans, native americans and every other cultural ****** class too, didn't it?

HEAVEN FUCKING FORBID that israel become a pluralistic state that does not put a premium on being jewish. LORD fucking knows that any other western democracy gets to intrinsically favor one race... just ask all those white people who preserve white dominance in the US by importing europeans! oh wait.. thats not what an actual wstern nation does... silly me. democracy sure is antisemitic.

yea dude.. that shit worked with black africans, native americans and every other cultural ****** class too, didn't it?

HEAVEN FUCKING FORBID that israel become a pluralistic state that does not put a premium on being jewish. LORD fucking knows that any other western democracy gets to intrinsically favor one race... just ask all those white people who preserve white dominance in the US by importing europeans! oh wait.. thats not what an actual wstern nation does... silly me. democracy sure is antisemitic.

because, of course, hamas hasn't vowed to send the jews to the sea, so they should certainly make jews their vassels.

imbecile.

Are you still lying about how Israel got the land? That's pathetic. Israel won land every time they got attacked. And now the terrorists want a do-over.

Do tell me, in your inimitable, not anti-semitic in any kind of way, manner, what other country that attacked at lawful country had the chutzpah to demand what you are.

And the fact that the terrorists are pathetic and put children in front of them and don't have as good aim as the Israeli's doesn't count.

It's only a lie to a zionist who would believe anything from a burning bush myth to try to validate the invasion and carving up of that land despite the indigenous population. Yea, they won AFTER having already carved out the fucking nation, jill. Face it, if texas were zion you'd be crying about terrorist texans.

see, thats the issue, jill... your definition of "lawful country" despite the fact of how it was CARVED out of indegenous land is exactly how you avoid facing the reality of your sad little zionism. You might as well have just said that Germany lawfully claimed Poland or White people LAWFULLY claimed south afrika. Hell, you do realize that aparthied laws WERE LEGAL, yes? Tell me, Jilly, how much support you give white south afrikaners in their MAndella in prison years..

speaking of which.. given that he was a terrorist by YOUR definition why are you not insisting that white people be allowed to dominate their south african nation again? Or, is this where you insist that non-jews can't read a fucking history book while expecting the christian salvationists to extend immediate support?

OF COURSE palis don't count in your view, Jillian.. Of COURSE. Do you really think your apathy towards non-jews isn't obvious as hell?

If jews didn't insist on commandeering land, canaanite style, to set up a racist jew premium state that thrusts the indegenous population behind apartheid walls with cutoff supplies and meager access to the barest of living necessities would Arabs be launching rockets?

a simple yes or no will do. Remember, before your reflexive zionist makes you post an ignorant answer.. muslims were not killing christians OR jews on taht land before the creation of israel.

Of course you answer a question with a question. First of all, you can argue all you want about land being stolen from the Arabs. Well, the Arabs stole it from the Jews first, nana nana boo boo. The Jews began migrating back to what they believe to be their homeland, and in fact it is their homeland. Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab country, yet it has been the capital of the Jews many times over. So who stole the land first? Does it fucking matter at this point?

The bottom line is that Jews and Arabs fought a war for this land and the Jews won. Too fucking bad. There was an opportunity to create a separate Palestinian state; the Arabs didn't want it. That opportunity still exists. The Arabs still don't want it. They can't get past the fact they lost, and now it's time to move on. They would rather perish than live peacably and try to better their lives.

If they'd work on improving their own lives, and quit the fighting, Jews and Arabs could get along and make things work. Arabs who currently live in Israel have full rights. If a Palestinian state were to be created and the Arabs stopped the fighting, the Jews would gladly help Arabs build a thriving society that could interact freely with the Israeli state.

But again, the Arabs don't want this. They would rather fight, kill and be killed. It's the only thing that makes them happy. The fact is Arab Muslims don't know how to be happy. It doesn't matter what part of the world or how good their standard of living. Their lives suck because their religion mandates that it sucks. If they can ever get past this and realize that life on Earth can be fairly decent, maybe they'll come to their senses, but I highly doubt it.

It's only a lie to a zionist who would believe anything from a burning bush myth to try to validate the invasion and carving up of that land despite the indigenous population. Yea, they won AFTER having already carved out the fucking nation, jill. Face it, if texas were zion you'd be crying about terrorist texans.

see, thats the issue, jill... your definition of "lawful country" despite the fact of how it was CARVED out of indegenous land is exactly how you avoid facing the reality of your sad little zionism. You might as well have just said that Germany lawfully claimed Poland or White people LAWFULLY claimed south afrika. Hell, you do realize that aparthied laws WERE LEGAL, yes? Tell me, Jilly, how much support you give white south afrikaners in their MAndella in prison years..

speaking of which.. given that he was a terrorist by YOUR definition why are you not insisting that white people be allowed to dominate their south african nation again? Or, is this where you insist that non-jews can't read a fucking history book while expecting the christian salvationists to extend immediate support?

OF COURSE palis don't count in your view, Jillian.. Of COURSE. Do you really think your apathy towards non-jews isn't obvious as hell?

Since you want to continue lying and doing the Shogie shuffle, I'm not going to bother... but I'll also tell you that you can continue to simmer in your own rage and pain but you're not going to make me angry.

Cause you know what? Israel's going to be around way longer than you and your feigned outrage. :eusa_shhh:

again... a lie.

but that's to be expected from the pathetic.

it's not a lie. and, if thats all you got to offer as a rebuttal then its no wonder why your immediate reflex is to scream antisemite. The FACT is that we've seen this exact same process in EVERY location where one ethnic population wants to find legitimacy in dominating the fuck out of another. YOU, jill, really are no different than the white people who put Nelson Mandela away, germans who could ignore labor camps, and western expansion white colonists who really don't care WHY those pesky fucking injuns were busy scalping settlers caught up in manifest destiny. pathetic, indeed.

because, of course, hamas hasn't vowed to send the jews to the sea, so they should certainly make jews their vassels.

imbecile.

as a direct reaction to being cast aside for the sake of ZIONISM. Hell, even your arch enemy in iran merely has aproblem with the ZIONISM and not the JEWS. You might as well just have cried boo-sighei-lhoo that the world doesn't like nazis while wearing a fucking swastika, jill.

If you had ANY interest in peace, democracy and equality you would not try to damn hard to validate state based racism that favors jews while giving you excuse enough to kill off your indegenous populations like we did here in America.

Of course you answer a question with a question. First of all, you can argue all you want about land being stolen from the Arabs. Well, the Arabs stole it from the Jews first, nana nana boo boo. The Jews began migrating back to what they believe to be their homeland, and in fact it is their homeland. Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab country, yet it has been the capital of the Jews many times over. So who stole the land first? Does it fucking matter at this point?

The bottom line is that Jews and Arabs fought a war for this land and the Jews won. Too fucking bad. There was an opportunity to create a separate Palestinian state; the Arabs didn't want it. That opportunity still exists. The Arabs still don't want it. They can't get past the fact they lost, and now it's time to move on. They would rather perish than live peacably and try to better their lives.

If they'd work on improving their own lives, and quit the fighting, Jews and Arabs could get along and make things work. Arabs who currently live in Israel have full rights. If a Palestinian state were to be created and the Arabs stopped the fighting, the Jews would gladly help Arabs build a thriving society that could interact freely with the Israeli state.

But again, the Arabs don't want this. They would rather fight, kill and be killed. It's the only thing that makes them happy. The fact is Arab Muslims don't know how to be happy. It doesn't matter what part of the world or how good their standard of living. Their lives suck because their religion mandates that it sucks. If they can ever get past this and realize that life on Earth can be fairly decent, maybe they'll come to their senses, but I highly doubt it.

I take it you don't want to answer my question then? I cant say that Im really all that shocked, to be honest. Indeed, thats about as much of a SHOCKER as watching you try to play down the FACT that this all started when jews carved out israel.. by taking land that didn't belong to them.. AGAIN. Ask a fucking canaanite all about it. Acting as if jews were the original people on that land with sole claim is a knee slapping joke that you'll probably label as antisemitism. Does it matter? You are fucking right it DOES nmatter. Especially when you people are the first to cry about violence and the last to give a fuck about anyone's NON JEWISH common claim.

the bottom line is that you just gloss over the invasion and total subjugation of palis as if that has nothing to do with this conflict. While, no less, insisting that it's the palis who are immediate warmongers. But, does this really shock anyone?

What you ask palis to do you would never ask any other ethnic group being dominated to do: accept their domination and live in "peace" as long as they don't respond to being treated like a ****** class. Please, demonize palis some more while acting like THEY are the hateful ones. Tell me more about poor double digit dead jews while letting your tail wag over triple digit dead palis. for real, zionist apathy is impressive. no, for REAL!

:cuckoo:

ya into the sea is a little harsh..I always thought vowing to drive them into Utah would be more approriate....

Now if you had said Hamas wanted to drive the Palestinian people crazy, they've certainly had great success in that endeavor, or if you had said they wanted to drive the Palestinian people straight into hell, then when you consider they've not only caused them the economic pain of the border closing and the present suffering of the Gaza campaign, but, between their murders of suspected Israeli collaborators and their murders of Fatah sympathizers, that they've killed far more Palestinians than they have Israelis, they're certainly making good progress in that direction. But Utah? Do these chest thumping racist mass murderers even know where that is?

Since you want to continue lying and doing the Shogie shuffle, I'm not going to bother... but I'll also tell you that you can continue to simmer in your own rage and pain but you're not going to make me angry.

Cause you know what? Israel's going to be around way longer than you and your feigned outrage. :eusa_shhh:

of COURSE you are going to run away and leave a trail of Scarlet A's behind. Lord fucking knows you ain't got anything else.

I don't need to make you angry, jill. Your anger will come when the rest of the world snaps out of the zionist hypnotics. You may really believe that master race shit but I assure you that zionism is not invincible to reality. 60 fucking years and you think israel is impervious? :lol: yea, you sure know what you are talking about! It took the US twice that long to kill off it's indigenous population. You do the math.

You keep referring to the Jews carving out the land of an indigenous people. Last time I checked, there are nearly 1.5 million Arabs living in Israel with full voting rights and representation. The so called Palestinians are the refugees who left so the Jews could be wiped out. When they lost, they cried because they lost their land. Too fucking bad. They wouldn't have been refugees had they not left in the hope of the Jews being wiped out.

And yes, we all know about the Jewish terrorists, and their were some, including those led by Menachem Begin. But they weren't the reason the majority of the Arabs left in the first place. Most of the terrorist activity was aimed at getting the Brits to finalize the creation of Israel because they were dragging their feet about it, and the Jews were worried that they were going to renege on their promise. That is why they bombed the King David Hotel; not to kill Palestinians but to kill Brits and convince them it was time to leave.

But you keep viewing history in your own convoluted form. It makes for better entertainment.

Now if you had said Hamas wanted to drive the Palestinian people crazy, they've certainly had great success in that endeavor, or if you had said they wanted to drive the Palestinian people straight into hell, then when you consider they've not only caused them the economic pain of the border closing and the present suffering of the Gaza campaign, but, between their murders of suspected Israeli collaborators and their murders of Fatah sympathizers, that they've killed far more Palestinians than they have Israelis, they're certainly making good progress in that direction. But Utah? Do these chest thumping racist mass murderers even know where that is?

a zionist calling someone ELSE a racist? now thats rich. Not to mention, if we gave palis a homeland in Utah we'd have to dea with "terrorist mormons" all of a sudden. Lord fucking knows you people would hate to see ANOTHER historic example of your zionist double standard.

You keep referring to the Jews carving out the land of an indigenous people. Last time I checked, there are nearly 1.5 million Arabs living in Israel with full voting rights and representation. The so called Palestinians are the refugees who left so the Jews could be wiped out. When they lost, they cried because they lost their land. Too fucking bad. They wouldn't have been refugees had they not left in the hope of the Jews being wiped out.

And yes, we all know about the Jewish terrorists, and their were some, including those led by Menachem Begin. But they weren't the reason the majority of the Arabs left in the first place. Most of the terrorist activity was aimed at getting the Brits to finalize the creation of Israel because they were dragging their feet about it, and the Jews were worried that they were going to renege on their promise. That is why they bombed the King David Hotel; not to kill Palestinians but to kill Brits and convince them it was time to leave.

But you keep viewing history in your own convoluted form. It makes for better entertainment.

you know what..it doesn't sound much that much better when you tell it your way...

yea dude.. black people "had full voting rights and prepresentation" during the 100 years between the emancipation proclimation and the civil rights era too! That shit worked out in a racist state that preserved the wills of WHITE people, didn't it? I guess they should be HAPPY to be second class citizens whose input is never as valuable as a jews, eh? thanks for illustrating zionist racism, dude!

TOO FUCKING BAD, says the jew enabler! I tellya, nothing says "i really want peace" quite like "too fucking bad"!

:lol:

notice, you JUST rationalized jewish terrorism.

does anyone need ANY clearer of an answer for zionism? Tell me more about viewing history from a conveluded perspective, mr double standard. LORD fucking knows how ironic that statement is.

Last edited:
I take it you don't want to answer my question then? I cant say that Im really all that shocked, to be honest. Indeed, thats about as much of a SHOCKER as watching you try to play down the FACT that this all started when jews carved out israel.. by taking land that didn't belong to them.. AGAIN. Ask a fucking canaanite all about it. Acting as if jews were the original people on that land with sole claim is a knee slapping joke that you'll probably label as antisemitism. Does it matter? You are fucking right it DOES nmatter. Especially when you people are the first to cry about violence and the last to give a fuck about anyone's NON JEWISH common claim.

the bottom line is that you just gloss over the invasion and total subjugation of palis as if that has nothing to do with this conflict. While, no less, insisting that it's the palis who are immediate warmongers. But, does this really shock anyone?

What you ask palis to do you would never ask any other ethnic group being dominated to do: accept their domination and live in "peace" as long as they don't respond to being treated like a ****** class. Please, demonize palis some more while acting like THEY are the hateful ones. Tell me more about poor double digit dead jews while letting your tail wag over triple digit dead palis. for real, zionist apathy is impressive. no, for REAL!

:cuckoo:

I sure as hell gave a better answer to you than you bothered giving to me. But of course, you are so full of yourself you can't see past your own views. You continue to talk about Israel carving out land from an indigenous people. The Jews never forced the Palestinians to leave. And there is more than enough proof of this. There are nearly 1.5 million Arabs living in Israel with full rights of citizenship, but you conveniently ignore that simple fact. The refugees are the ones who left so the Jews could be wiped out at the urging of Syria, Jordan, and Egypt. Those fucking pansies with a much greater manpower and being better equiped couldn't beat the Jews as they so desperately wanted to. Then, after getting their asses whipped, they told all the refugees to go find a home because they didn't want them.

And the Jews were supposed to welcome them back with open arms? You must be out of your friggin mind.

It appears the failure here is of calling all of the civilians as one in the same as Hamas.

I noticed on the link provided the same little girl's pic is listed three different days.

It makes me wonder when did they treat this little one for her injuries?

Is she a daughter of the Hamas leader that was killed?

If she is a daughter of the slain terrorist she may have been saved in long term from dad strapping a bomb to her and sending her off to kill others.

Forum List

Back