How does this board lean?

I'm only a dick because retards post here.

:eusa_whistle:

That's why I'm a "dick."

Nah, just not smart enough to figure out why the categories are set up the way they are in the year 2012 on a generic messageboard populated by people who either don't understand the difference or don't care........... :lol:
Your soap box is rather rickety, old and worn......... I know, I've been on it before....... a long time ago...... :cool:

Nah, just not smart enough to figure out why the categories are set up the way they are in the year 2012 on a generic messageboard populated by people who either don't understand the difference or don't care........... :lol:
Your soap box is rather rickety, old and worn......... I know, I've been on it before....... a long time ago...... :cool:

Now who is the real dick again?

You don't even make any sense...

That's why I'm a "dick."

Hey, seems like you wanted a fight, unfortunately you don't remember the last time or is it you actually thought you won. :rolleyes:
What is it you don't understand? Do I need to rewrite it at the Dick, Jane and Spot level for you?
Yeah, I can be a dick, in proper response to........... :eusa_whistle:
:cool:

Hey, seems like you wanted a fight, unfortunately you don't remember the last time or is it you actually thought you won. :rolleyes:
What is it you don't understand? Do I need to rewrite it at the Dick, Jane and Spot level for you?

I love your snugness....

You think I want to fight with you?

You're an ignorant tool..

There is nothing to fight over..

"fight" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WTF.......

I love your snugness....

WTF.......

Sure thing there Skippy....... Love the projecting, it's an art form with you, ain't it.... :thup:
Oh, it's spelled "sMugness".......... :lol:

I love your snugness....

WTF.......

Sure thing there Skippy....... Love the projecting, it's an art form with you, ain't it.... :thup:

And "AINT" ain't a word...

:lol:

What are you a Mark Twain redneck???

Oh yeah I forgot I cant read....

Last edited:
I love your snugness....

WTF.......

Figured you'd appreciate the provincial colloquialisms....... :eusa_whistle:

So what exactly is your overall goal here??

Oh, you like big words now...........

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

I figured you may like that one......

Last edited:

So what exactly is your overall goal here??

Oh, you like big words now...........

supercadrafradulisticexpealialidocious.....

I figured you may like that one......

That was kindergarten........ 52 years ago....... :lol:

If you had read my OP you would know all I am doing is satisfying my curiosity as to whether the board is more right, left or evenly divided and sharing that with the rest of the board. Nothing more, nothing less. :dunno:

I love your snugness....

WTF.......

The term is "SMUGNESS" and if you read carefully it is quite plain what is being said. You just need more than a 4th grade education.

I think the ratio of right:left here is fairly even, although the left seems to be dominated by shallow extremists and the right...seems to be dominated by shallow extremists. :lol:

I've seen worse passions on other boards, though.

I am a tired old warhorse who is an old school Reagan conservative since before Reagan and conservatism were cool. My first magazine subscription was to National Review. I hero-worshipped Willliam F. Buckley (Chairman Bill), and pin efor the days when a conservative was the smartest person in the room.

Believe it or not, I have been frequently mistaken for a drooling liberal by some of the rabble. Mostly when I point out flaws, assumptions, parroting of inaccurate memes, and logical fallacies in some of the more ridiculous arguments coming from my end of the spectrum.

I believe mindlessness is the single greatest factor undermining the Right's success today.

Last edited:
I think the ratio of right:left here is fairly even, although the left seems to be dominated by shallow extremists and the right...seems to be dominated by shallow extremists. :lol:

I've seen worse passions on other boards, though.

I am a tired old warhorse who is an old school Reagan conservative since before Reagan and conservatism were cool. My first magazine subscription was to National Review. I hero-worshipped Willliam F. Buckley (Chairman Bill), and pin efor the days when a conservative was the smartest person in the room.

Believe it or not, I have been frequently mistaken for a drooling liberal by some of the rabble. Mostly when I point out flaws, assumptions, parroting of inaccurate memes, and logical fallacies in some of the more ridiculous arguments coming from my end of the spectrum.

I believe mindlessness is the single greatest factor undermining the Right's success today.
it's been my experience that drooling is fairly equal on both sides.
the causation of drooling is different .:eusa_whistle:

I love your snugness....

WTF.......

The term is "SMUGNESS" and if you read carefully it is quite plain what is being said. You just need more than a 4th grade education.

Nick's been trying hard to FORGET whatever scraps of information he learned in school. Education is just a big liberal conspiracy yaknow.......

The board leans like a janga game

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07CBlvrpZ5Y&feature=related]Jenga Fortuna - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back