How does our voice matter here?

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
I would really like to know.

This is a place to vent, if someone has some special something to educate me with, I would really like to know.

Can you help me understand? Because I don't understand at this point.

How does our voice matter here...you can't answer that! :confused:

Your voice matters because when you make a thread it becomes available on google search and many people will read what you have to say. So make it count.

-Jeremiah

Your voice matters because when you make a thread it becomes available on google search and many people will read what you have to say. So make it count.

-Jeremiah

The big guys screen their calls, because they are doing evil and don't want the trouble.

Actually, boards like this, as much fun as they are.. And I have a lot of fun on them...

Are merely exercises in mental masturbation.

Absolutely nothing ever said in a forum such as these has resulted in a policy shift of any kind.

Granted, some boards are supposedly monitored by research teams who work for the DNC and RNC, but that is to see if their message is getting out there.

"Are the people repeating what we say our message is?"

That is why you will see the same terms and phrases being said by the politicians in the two groups. That is also how to tell which side the Journalists are one.. Which side are they quoting more often in their reports without being snide.

This is a place to vent, if someone has some special something to educate me with, I would really like to know.

Or you could make it your place to discuss ideas, opinions and thoughts about politics and current events.
Just sayin'

The subtitle of this forum is NOT that your voice will matter. The subtitle is that your voice COUNTS.

If you look to the upper right hand corner of every post you will, indeed, find that the number of posts increase every time you participate.

The subtitle of this forum is NOT that your voice will matter. The subtitle is that your voice COUNTS.

If you look to the upper right hand corner of every post you will, indeed, find that the number of posts increase every time you participate.

Is this Ms. Parker?

Overall it doesn't. But I'm right about everything and I like to bestow my wisdom upon those who may listen

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvmvxAcT_Yc]Fuckin' Magnets, how do they work? - YouTube[/ame]

It is a way to discover what messages are being urinated down from above for consumption by the rubes of all persuasions.

Last edited:

More than a voice mattering here, I would argue, it is our experience here that matters most, and we can make that what we want, based upon the many options and features that are offered at USMB.

Forum List

Back