How does one PREVENT women and minorities from Voting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the dem party thinks women, blacks and Latinos are too stupid to do it properly

Me thinks that you are too stupid to do it Properly. I promote women in public office. They can't screw it up any worse than the men have.
Yea, im the stupid one when you cant logically attack the premise.
Dumbfuck

Are you saying that I don't support Women into Public Office? You can't have it both ways.
This thread is not about WHO to vote for it is about voter ID and consolidating voting Precincts, stay on topic and answer the question put forth.

Around here, they shut down the voting booths in the areas that would be considered Liberal Leaning. Those voting booths were there so that people that are confined to wheel chairs, can't drive, etc. now have to find a way to travel to a predominately Red area to vote. But we have mailin voting and the Party of the Rump is slipping fast. The Cheats are now made public.
LOL provide EVIDENCE that cohttps://portside.org/video/2017-07-07/greg-palast-confronts-kris-kobach-about-crosscheck-voter-purging-listsnsolidation only affects minorities not your word.

Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election The election was stolen by a voter purge and poll closings.
Voter purges are MANDATED BY FEDERAL LAW. As for consolidation it is no more a burden to minorities then to whites and it is needed to save money and shut down poll sites that attracted 20 people. only.
Shutting down polls in minority areas is voter suppression. Vote by mail is the only way now. Republicans totally corrupted the system.
But voting by mail requires one to fill out a form, possibly an address, and going to a post office. Isn’t that voter suppression? That sounds like a very tough task to ask of people who can’t even get a photo ID made.
Most people can mail things from their house.

Because the dem party thinks women, blacks and Latinos are too stupid to do it properly

Me thinks that you are too stupid to do it Properly. I promote women in public office. They can't screw it up any worse than the men have.
Dumbfuck

Are you saying that I don't support Women into Public Office? You can't have it both ways.
This thread is not about WHO to vote for it is about voter ID and consolidating voting Precincts, stay on topic and answer the question put forth.

Around here, they shut down the voting booths in the areas that would be considered Liberal Leaning. Those voting booths were there so that people that are confined to wheel chairs, can't drive, etc. now have to find a way to travel to a predominately Red area to vote. But we have mailin voting and the Party of the Rump is slipping fast. The Cheats are now made public.
LOL provide EVIDENCE that cohttps://portside.org/video/2017-07-07/greg-palast-confronts-kris-kobach-about-crosscheck-voter-purging-listsnsolidation only affects minorities not your word.

Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election The election was stolen by a voter purge and poll closings.
Voter purges are MANDATED BY FEDERAL LAW. As for consolidation it is no more a burden to minorities then to whites and it is needed to save money and shut down poll sites that attracted 20 people. only.
Shutting down polls in minority areas is voter suppression. Vote by mail is the only way now. Republicans totally corrupted the system.
But voting by mail requires one to fill out a form, possibly an address, and going to a post office. Isn’t that voter suppression? That sounds like a very tough task to ask of people who can’t even get a photo ID made.
Why do they have to go to a post office? Do they not have mail service at their place of residence?
I don’t.

Dumbfuck

And a lot of people can’t with community mail boxes. I don’t get mail delivered directly to my house, and to mail anything means going to the post office.

Dumbfuck

Wow, I can't wait. Now we are going to have to sit though a whole bunch of "Hey, we are going to see a gang of Liberals going from house to house stealing mailin ballots from the mailboxes". Okay, rtwhingfruitcakes, get started.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
Still waiting on the counter rebuttal by SGT. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
LOL he never said there was evidence you just linked to the same video. He said that after the President left office he could be charged.
OMG, did you just say what I thought you just said? Lol! When Mueller said he could be charged, that means that Mueller is confirming evidence. Otherwise, he never would have said that. Do you seriously not understand that?

Mueller said the President is immune from prosecution and that is why he did not pursue. He claimed to have evidence, he had none so he lied about the OLC saying that Trump was immune from prosecution as President. The truth is the OLC is split on this and, if Mueller had anything at all he would have pursued. What a fucking liar and what stupid sheep the leftists on this Forum are. Hey BWK.....Yeah that's you. Where did you go 'boss?'
You have zero understanding of basic semantics. Mueller saying Trump could be indicted for obstruction after he leaves office,is telling us he has evidence he is guilty of obstruction. Do you seriously not understand that?

Mueller couldn't pursue prosecution because of the OLC opinion. It is beyond me that folks like you are not capable of understanding that.

And yet Mueller says unproven. A 2 year investigation found no compelling facts to support the claim.
Mueller testified that Trump could be criminally indicted for obstruction of justice when he leaves office.

Rump opened up a can of worms. NEVER has a previous President been indicted. The closest in my lifetime has been Nixon and Clinton. Both times, the incoming President cut a deal where they didn't get off scott free and pardoned them. Rump is trying to lock up the last administration. Biden won public support when he stated that there would be no Pardon for Rump. And that goes for whomever is the Democrat President in 2025. The Party of the Rump Orange Individual 1 just sunk his own boat which is his typical way of operating
Trump is desperate now to be re-elected, because his prosecutions are a slam dunk if he is not re-elected. He broke the law through obstruction and campaign finance violations through tax evasion.

And yet Mueller says unproven. A 2 year investigation found no compelling facts to support the claim.
Mueller testified that Trump could be criminally indicted for obstruction of justice when he leaves office.

Rump opened up a can of worms. NEVER has a previous President been indicted. The closest in my lifetime has been Nixon and Clinton. Both times, the incoming President cut a deal where they didn't get off scott free and pardoned them. Rump is trying to lock up the last administration. Biden won public support when he stated that there would be no Pardon for Rump. And that goes for whomever is the Democrat President in 2025. The Party of the Rump Orange Individual 1 just sunk his own boat which is his typical way of operating
Trump is desperate now to be re-elected, because his prosecutions are a slam dunk if he is not re-elected. He broke the law through obstruction and campaign finance violations through tax evasion.

He also broke the unwritten law that incoming Presidents don't allow prosecution of outgoing presidents. No Pardon forthcoming.

Dumbfuck

LOL provide EVIDENCE that consolidation only affects minorities not your word.

I live here. You don't. The Polling Place used to be within 100 feet of a lot of retired people who can't drive. You don't like what I say, you come here and prove me wrong. Of course, you would have to drive 3 miles from here to the nearest voting place. There is nothing to prove. No cite needed. Firsthand observation trumps your Rump logic.
If they have no way to the voting booth (that's a LIE), they have absentee voting. In Michigan ANYONE can vote absentee without a reason (I strongly oppose that)
Closing polls is no way to a voting booth. What's good for Trump is good for us all. Mail in is the way everyone gets to vote.

Dumbfuck

I live here. You don't. The Polling Place used to be within 100 feet of a lot of retired people who can't drive. You don't like what I say, you come here and prove me wrong. Of course, you would have to drive 3 miles from here to the nearest voting place. There is nothing to prove. No cite needed. Firsthand observation trumps your Rump logic.
If they have no way to the voting booth (that's a LIE), they have absentee voting. In Michigan ANYONE can vote absentee without a reason (I strongly oppose that)
Closing polls is no way to a voting booth. What's good for Trump is good for us all. Mail in is the way everyone gets to vote.

Unless Rump gets his way and hurts the Postal Service with his nonsensical BS. We may end up with a new way of going Postal where the Carriers steal all the ballots, fill them out themselves and mail them in. That sounds insane because it is. But hey, so is all the other arguments against mailin voting. I just thought I should bet mine in too.

Still waiting on the counter rebuttal by SGT. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
LOL he never said there was evidence you just linked to the same video. He said that after the President left office he could be charged.
OMG, did you just say what I thought you just said? Lol! When Mueller said he could be charged, that means that Mueller is confirming evidence. Otherwise, he never would have said that. Do you seriously not understand that?
No it does not the question was can he be charged after he is out of office NOT is there evidence ON this case to charge him. And when Barr said NO conspiracy Mueller NEVER said it wasn't true, EVER.

No it does not the question was can he be charged after he is out of office NOT is there evidence ON this case to charge him. And when Barr said NO conspiracy Mueller NEVER said it wasn't true, EVER.

Nor did he exonerate him. He left that to Congress and to the Legals after Rump leaves office. The House found adequate evidence to proceed. The Senate did a purely Political Vote which was expected.

Rump then decided to "Get Even" by breaking the unwritten law that no incoming president shall allow prosecution of an outgoing president. Now, Rump is in a huge pickle. And NO PARDON WILL BE GIVEN is the new rule. That means that if he loses in 2020 he's in deep trouble in 2021. And if a Democrat wins in 2024, he's in deep trouble in 2025. That unwritten law is as old as the Nation itself but it's gone now. And that law was an agreement for the Good of the Nation.

• Love
My God man, you can't possibly be this stupid. Or do you not understand the English language? When Mueller told us he can be charged, that tells us one thing, and one thing only. It tells us he is guilty of obstruction. That's the only thing it tells us. Why would Mueller say that if he wasn't guilty? Answer, there is no reason.

Last edited:

Dumbfuck

Unless Rump gets his way and hurts the Postal Service with his nonsensical BS. We may end up with a new way of going Postal where the Carriers steal all the ballots, fill them out themselves and mail them in. That sounds insane because it is. But hey, so is all the other arguments against mailin voting. I just thought I should bet mine in too.
I wouldn't doubt it. He's desperate to avoid prosecution when hes out. He will be prosecuted. I think the country without the post office, will be a disaster for millions.

Dumbfuck

Wow, I can't wait. Now we are going to have to sit though a whole bunch of "Hey, we are going to see a gang of Liberals going from house to house stealing mailin ballots from the mailboxes". Okay, rtwhingfruitcakes, get started.

that and of course the ridiculous argument that every illegal alien votes 7 times.

• Love

Nor did he exonerate him. He left that to Congress and to the Legals after Rump leaves office. The House found adequate evidence to proceed. The Senate did a purely Political Vote which was expected.

Rump then decided to "Get Even" by breaking the unwritten law that no incoming president shall allow prosecution of an outgoing president. Now, Rump is in a huge pickle. And NO PARDON WILL BE GIVEN is the new rule. That means that if he loses in 2020 he's in deep trouble in 2021. And if a Democrat wins in 2024, he's in deep trouble in 2025. That unwritten law is as old as the Nation itself but it's gone now. And that law was an agreement for the Good of the Nation.
Wrong the House presented absolutely NO evidence it was all 2nd hand from debatable sources and no real evidence. No one actually testified to the House about anything they all told stories about what they might have heard all from partisan liars hell bent on spinning a lie. And YES evidence is REQUIRED FROM the house not the Senate. If they wanted more testimony all they had to do was go to court since it was a matter of both sides have powers that cancel each other out. Be SPECIFIC now and cite a single source, a single testimony that was not second hand hearsay.

My God man, you can't possibly be this stupid. Or do you not understand the English language? When Mueller told us he can be charged, that tells us one thing, and one thing only. It tells us he is guilty of obstruction. That's the only thing it tells us. Why would Mueller say that if he wasn't guilty? Answer, there is no reason.
Again if you ACTUALLY understood english you would know he did no such thing. When Barr announced no evidence of Conspiracy all Mueller had to do was point to where it was in the documents he provided. He did not meaning there is NONE. And yes EVERY member of Congress that wanted to read Mueller's report unedited did so.

Dumbfuck

that and of course the ridiculous argument that every illegal alien votes 7 times.
120 percent of a district voted. In California in several different districts...... How does 120 percent vote when the rolls only go to 100 percent? And yes the popular vote was ballooned BY California before California was counted Trump was up by 1 Million votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back