How does anyone support this man...

I agree..so the president liked to get laid and lied about when asked. LOL.. what man wouldnt? There are some people who dont understand that though because they have never been laid... Right Kath. LOL

Read up on Thomas Jefferson. If you research a little bit I am sure you will find that he was far from considered a great speaker. Does this mean that Thomas Jefferson was an idiot? I agree 100% that Bush is far from a great PUBLIC speaker. That doesn't make you stupid. Thinking that makes you stupid. You don't have to be able to speak to be able to think. If the only argument was that he can't give a speech, I would be fine. However when you start calling someone stupid because of it, then you have accomplished nothing. This is because you show your bias....Try learning how to communicate yourself before making fun of someone for the same thing.

Read up on Thomas Jefferson. If you research a little bit I am sure you will find that he was far from considered a great speaker. Does this mean that Thomas Jefferson was an idiot? I agree 100% that Bush is far from a great PUBLIC speaker. That doesn't make you stupid. Thinking that makes you stupid. You don't have to be able to speak to be able to think. If the only argument was that he can't give a speech, I would be fine. However when you start calling someone stupid because of it, then you have accomplished nothing. This is because you show your bias....Try learning how to communicate yourself before making fun of someone for the same thing.

You're right, being a bad public speaker doesn't make you an idiot, what makes him an idiot:

• drinking and driving
  • inarticulate
  • ignorance of historical facts
  • below average grades
  • his position on stem cell research and other scientific matters
  • policies on abstinence and sexual education

I agree, his public speaking is just the tip of the iceburg of idiocy. His failed foriegn policy is the bulk of it. Oh and the fact that when both towers were hit, and we were under attack, he sat in a classroom of 6 year olds for 45 minutes. Why did he not get up and do something?

bush_gollum.jpg

Please explain how? Not telling the truth about an affair on National TV brings my argument down? I guess clinton should have said yes I banged her on National TV..LOL...Yeap argument down, may day may day........NOT !!!! LOL.. Are you really as dopey as your picture would have you appear? By the way, nice ears..LOL.

LOL Classic. Full of hate and of course when losing the argument the classic slide to personal attacks.

Do you want me to let you win T?

I like my ears:D

I agree, his public speaking is just the tip of the iceburg of idiocy. His failed foriegn policy is the bulk of it. Oh and the fact that when both towers were hit, and we were under attack, he sat in a classroom of 6 year olds for 45 minutes. Why did he not get up and do something?

And just what did YOU do for 45 minutes after you found out? I bet you called the White House and offered your great insight. I mean surely they must realize that you have all the answers!

I know; you have expressed that sentiment before. I prefer when you did so with class.

Fair enough. And I guess thank you even though the compliment was a bit back-handed.

Sometimes we all get a little glib. But truth is you're probably correct that these issues are far more serious and deserve more serious consideration.

J hangs head

Fair enough. And I guess thank you even though the compliment was a bit back-handed.

Sometimes we all get a little glib. But truth is you're probably correct that these issues are far more serious and deserve more serious consideration.

J hangs head

I just hate to see one of the "opposition' I respect stoop to that level without good reason.

Back to the Thread title. How do I support this man....Easily....I will support any president, be it Man or Woman, that will take the threat of terrorism seriously. That's why John Edwards, and Obabma are not even near my list of people to vote for next. I may not agree with every step the President has taken, but I do agree that terrorism has to be fought, and fought now. For too long the US only wanted to police terrorism. That's how I can support him. I vote for someone that will defend this country's citizens. Not someone that will try to satisfy every other country first.

CSM if you were here I would pull my dick out of the freezer and cold cock you. Your statement is so freaking stupid. He could have went to his PC and gone to the latest anal sex site and jagged off all over his PC and it wouldnt matter. He is not the president and he is not required to do anything. The President is. WTF !!!!!!! Most idiotic comment I have seen here in a while, and thats saying something because Red States is a part of this community.

And just what did YOU do for 45 minutes after you found out? I bet you called the White House and offered your great insight. I mean surely they must realize that you have all the answers!

Forum List

Back