How does anyone support this man...

:eusa_boohoo: What are you, in elementary school? I didn't realize I needed an invitation to make replies. You asked how one is expected to have a serious debate in this thread - I just pointed out the thread originator never meant for it to be a serious debate - what seems to be the difficulty here?

And you're asking me this because....I'm the thread originator or because I'm an mod/admin? :clap2:

LMAO. Do you really need to go back and look at who started telling who what they should be resonding to and how first? How about you apply the same standard to yourself you so suddenly wish to apply to me?

Let me clear this up for you a bit .... I'll post what I fucking want to, wherever I fucking want to, and as long as the board staff doesn't have a problem with it, you STFU and not worry about it?

LMAO. Do you really need to go back and look at who started telling who what they should be resonding to and how first? How about you apply the same standard to yourself you so suddenly wish to apply to me?

Let me clear this up for you a bit .... I'll post what I fucking want to, wherever I fucking want to, and as long as the board staff doesn't have a problem with it, you STFU and not worry about it?

:D geez talk about rage issues! I didn't tell you or anyone else how, who or what they should be responding to. You were bitching (as per usual) about the seriousness of the debate, I just asked why bother reading/replying to it if you get so bent out of shape. Why are you having so much trouble comprehending?

:D geez talk about rage issues! I didn't tell you or anyone else how, who or what they should be responding to. You were bitching (as per usual) about the seriousness of the debate, I just asked why bother reading/replying to it if you get so bent out of shape. Why are you having so much trouble comprehending?

Still trying to use that gradeschool tactic of twisting the argument around, huh?

Obviously your judgement of when and where to stick your nose in is only surpassed by your judgement of another poster's demeanor. Try not to mistake contempt for rage again.

Still trying to use that gradeschool tactic of twisting the argument around, huh?

Obviously your judgement of when and where to stick your nose in is only surpassed by your judgement of another poster's demeanor. Try not to mistake contempt for rage again.

Are you always this whining and boring? Lighten up guy...it's just a message board.

Ding Ding Ding...alright guys back to your corners. Amusing stuff though, thanks for the laughs.

Here is something we can all laugh at...

George%20Bush%20-%20Osama%20Bin%20Laden.jpg

Well no shit, sherlock. Which is why your goober tactic trying to paint me as some raging lunatic when I'm really LMAO @ you isn't going over so well.

Oh yeah...your threats and intimidation tactics really ooze "LMAO " :eusa_liar:

I don't think anyone really gives a rat's ass what Vintij did after 9/11 - but I think most would and do care what the president did. Why must you constantly make idiotic comparisons that have absolutely no bearing on the subject hand? What exactly were you trying to prove here? That you're in the same department when it comes to smarts as the president?

I hope the heck ou don't think you are unique....this board is full of useless posters...you are just one more.

I hope the heck ou don't think you are unique....this board is full of useless posters...you are just one more.

And let me guess, you're unique? LMAO...please remember to include yourself in the useless posters category ;)

Anyways........:crickets chirping:

cmon now S&M, you know puddles retort to your statement was pretty damn funny. He pretty much owned you with that comment. But of course thats just my opinion. This thread has gotten more attention than I thought it would. I was just bored at work and wanted to see whose gears I could grind (troll). You have to admit, it is fun at times.

cmon now S&M, you know puddles retort to your statement was pretty damn funny. He pretty much owned you with that comment. But of course thats just my opinion. This thread has gotten more attention than I thought it would. I was just bored at work and wanted to see whose gears I could grind (troll). You have to admit, it is fun at times.

Puddles is a GUY? You're kidding... He squeals like a little schoolgirl... He CAN'T be straight..

Whoever is repping me I want it to STOP NOW !!!!! I was like -300 and now I am in the positive WTF !!!!! I worked long and hard for those negative comments. Please whoever is repping me please stop. I want to see how low I can go. Most of you would be shocked to find out some of my prior names on this board.

Huh ?? I actually like his comments. He seems to be able to string some pretty funny shit together.

Puddles is a GUY? You're kidding... He squeals like a little schoolgirl... He CAN'T be straight..

That's what I figured as well...just fun and games.

Awwww come on, stop being such a sour puss...ok Shattered - I got carried away in the other thread...I'm willing to call it a truce with you because I have a feeling you're one of those people who hold grudges and will never let this go...what do you say?

That's what I figured as well...just fun and games.

Awwww come on, stop being such a sour puss...ok Shattered - I got carried away in the other thread...I'm willing to call it a truce with you because I have a feeling you're one of those people who hold grudges and will never let this go...what do you say?

I don't hold grudges at all.. It's not worth it. I merely respond to the current attitude being displayed.

I don't hold grudges at all.. It's not worth it. I merely respond to the current attitude being displayed.

You respond to you're own interpretation which is often wrong/inaccurate to what the person is communicating...which might be why people lash out but like I said I got carried away in the other thread and I'm willing to call it a truce...rest is up to you.

Forum List

Back