How does anyone support this man...

Facts about what? That he's an idiot? There's already plenty of that presented already. Anyways, It's my OPINION he's an idiot - you're free to disagree with that all you want.

Well your opinion is wrong so that makes you an idiot! How is that for logic? It's the same logic you are used to.

Well your opinion is wrong so that makes you an idiot! How is that for logic? It's the same logic you are used to.

Ohhhh I'm so devastated now...on top of that CSM neg repped me! How will I survive :lol:

Get a clue, will ya?

Its exactly what Pud said. When George actually gets the lines that are WRITTEN FOR HIM correct he is fine. But its rare that he does that and like Pud said, in an impromptu interview or Q&A session, a 5th grader could do better. Do you know that there are several volumes of books written on the assinine things Bush has said? Volumes my friend, Volumes. And before someone posts stupid comments by Gore give it a rest, we all know everyone makes mistakes. Its just that Bush goes WAAAAAAAY over the top and blows everyone else out of the water when it comes to stupidity. Just type in George W Bush on youtube and you will get all the proof you need.

Try coming up with as many examples of other presidents being a dope as you can George. Go ahead, I dare ya.

Pud, instead of off the cuff comments, why don't you post some fact?

Try coming up with as many examples of other presidents being a dope as you can George. Go ahead, I dare ya.

T-bor, you forgot one in that video you posted. In an effort to show that I can show famous quotes/speeches from Democrats as well, I humbly submit these great words from a past President.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxIHScXGhlo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxIHScXGhlo[/ame]

OMG!!! That is sooo weak! That doesn't make him an idiot, that just makes him a manipulator and a liar.

Hmmm, I don't recall calling him an idot. I'll go back and read my post.

Here is a couple more of our superior leader. What a freaking degenerate. The fool me and you cant get fooled again line is my fav..as you can tell by my sig.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moutUEfqUQ4[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqlZgpFWGUw&mode=related&search=[/ame]

Well T, really good! I am sure that we all could find these on just about every recent President.

Anyway, gota go now. Bye all;)

/deepbow

Go ahead...Try to find them on Clinton...go ahead..Clinton hardly ever Screwed up in front of the camera.except of course..well you know..but besides that I doubt you can find compilations like you can on GWB. As a matter of fact I know you cant. Nice try though.

The fact that we are debating weather or not bush is infact, an idiot. Is pretty sad. I dont know if there was ever a serious debate on a president being an idiot or not, until bush came along.

Sorry, had to take action to this comment before I left.

Vint...
Is there anything he does not fail at?
:eusa_naughty:

I think that being elected to the Office of the President of the greatest country in the world is a far far cry from being a failure.

I say this for any man or woman that has held or will hold this Office, Dem or Rep.

Sorry, had to take action to this comment before I left.

Vint... :eusa_naughty:

I think that being elected to the Office of the President of the greatest country in the world is a far far cry from being a failure.

I say this for any man or woman that has held or will hold this Office, Dem or Rep.

Elected? That's debatable...anyways checkout my first post in this thread again

Please explain how? Not telling the truth about an affair on National TV brings my argument down? I guess clinton should have said yes I banged her on National TV..LOL...Yeap argument down, may day may day........NOT !!!! LOL.. Are you really as dopey as your picture would have you appear? By the way, nice ears..LOL.

Go ahead...Try to find them on Clinton...go ahead..Clinton hardly ever Screwed up in front of the camera.except of course..well you know..but besides that I doubt you can find compilations like you can on GWB. As a matter of fact I know you cant. Nice try though.
LOL. Looks like you just debated yourself...how do you think you did?

Go ahead...Try to find them on Clinton...go ahead..Clinton hardly ever Screwed up in front of the camera.except of course..well you know..but besides that

IMO, that doesn't count either.

The Lewinsky 'scandal' was an utterly embarrassing attempt at Republicans grasping at straws...it had absolutely no business being a story within the political arena or any professional media outlet...regardless, it still doesn't make him an idiot by any stretch of the imagination.

It's sad when the Clinton and Lewinsky story is still brought up...

Forum List

Back