How does anyone support this man...

Oh for crying out loud Jillian. You called him a putz...so what. We all know that is how you feel and when you are out at the bar with your friends we all know you say much worse. So dont let little pansies like CSM who get offended when you put down their boy sway your textual comments.

Oh for crying out loud Jillian. You called him a putz...so what. We all know that is how you feel and when you are out at the bar with your friends we all know you say much worse. So dont let little pansies like CSM who get offended when you put down their boy sway your textual comments.

Actually, I respect CSM. I disagree with him, vehemently sometimes, but he's a straight-shooter.

Yeah, but anyone who uses the argument, "Well what were you doing to help out when 9-11 happened" to defend Bush when he sat there like an idiot has a screw loose.

And just what did YOU do for 45 minutes after you found out? I bet you called the White House and offered your great insight. I mean surely they must realize that you have all the answers!

Let me see, i think i was on my way to physics class, I was in high school CSM!

How could i do anything. But even I, knew that the president was going to be reading to little children that day. If he knew, that everyone knew where he was, and we were being attacked by terrorists. Why then, did he not leave right away, if anything to save his own life, incase of an attack on that school, (Which by the way EVERYONE knew he was there even me) Tell me why he sat there and endangerd his own life (along with all the children) by sticking around for almost an hour after the first attacks. Did someone not tell him "Sir we are under attack" ?!?!?! Did he not fear his own life? And if he didnt, why did he not evacuate the school, or say one fucking lousy command!!!!! This is not an argument because on this issue, your president was either very very wrong, or very very stupid. Everyone knows, if we are under attack, get the president out of here, and evacuate the place where he was, ESPECIALLY IF THERE ARE LITTLE CHILDREN!

hmm...Let me give you a little insight, as I am related to a former member of the Secret Service. According to my Uncle, the Agents would have informed the President of what was happening. They would have advised the President to hold his position, as they are going to clear the area...IE...The school, and the exit route. You don't grab the President up and shuffle him off unless there was an immediate danger to himself. Like you said...There were little kids present. Don't you think that would have scared the hell out of them? Doesn't matter what I say. As what I said is probably what happend according to someone who actually did the job....Na...You'll just go with your own ignorant beliefs because that's what you heard Michael Moore say. Yeah...He really knows a thing or two. From my experience there is a lot that goes on behind the scenes, that we, and the press never learn about till years, or decades later. Don't tell me you truly think you know everything that goes on in the government, and overseas. If you do, then please tell me what my house looks like.

How could i do anything. But even I, knew that the president was going to be reading to little children that day. If he knew, that everyone knew where he was, and we were being attacked by terrorists. Why then, did he not leave right away, if anything to save his own life, incase of an attack on that school, (Which by the way EVERYONE knew he was there even me) Tell me why he sat there and endangerd his own life (along with all the children) by sticking around for almost an hour after the first attacks. Did someone not tell him "Sir we are under attack" ?!?!?! Did he not fear his own life? And if he didnt, why did he not evacuate the school, or say one fucking lousy command!!!!! This is not an argument because on this issue, your president was either very very wrong, or very very stupid. Those are the only two alternatives?? Everyone knows, if we are under attack, get the president out of here, and evacuate the place where he was, ESPECIALLY IF THERE ARE LITTLE CHILDREN!

Again, I guess you have the answers and since you allow no argument...I wont. You must be right! :lol:

CSM those are lame attempts at deflection. He was not running for president so he doesnt have to be asked about his qualifications. The topic is Bush, not one of the posters. Nice deflection though. I didnt post his expecting serious debate. I just posted because I thought it was funny.

I think its funny that when someone bashes Bush for not being smart somone, like YOU will say well what are YOUR accomplishments. Well if we were running for president it might matter. Since we are not no one should give a shit. Nice try though

What kind of "serious debate" DOES one expect when the initial post is an op-ed from a Bush-hater calling him an idiot for the umpteenth time?

Obviously, he is not an idiot. He is a poor public speaker; which, is superficial bullshit.

What kind of "serious debate" DOES one expect when the initial post is an op-ed from a Bush-hater calling him an idiot for the umpteenth time?

Obviously, he is not an idiot. He is a poor public speaker; which, is superficial bullshit.
/agree
Hi there Gunny!:clap2:

How could i do anything. But even I, knew that the president was going to be reading to little children that day. If he knew, that everyone knew where he was, and we were being attacked by terrorists. Why then, did he not leave right away, if anything to save his own life, incase of an attack on that school, (Which by the way EVERYONE knew he was there even me) Tell me why he sat there and endangerd his own life (along with all the children) by sticking around for almost an hour after the first attacks. Did someone not tell him "Sir we are under attack" ?!?!?! Did he not fear his own life? And if he didnt, why did he not evacuate the school, or say one fucking lousy command!!!!! This is not an argument because on this issue, your president was either very very wrong, or very very stupid. Everyone knows, if we are under attack, get the president out of here, and evacuate the place where he was, ESPECIALLY IF THERE ARE LITTLE CHILDREN!

Perhaps you should consider educating yourself on the topic instead of letting your mouth flat outrun your mind.

When this Nation comes under attack, the President's security is paramount, and he has no say in it. I don't know why the Secret Service didn't just put him in an envelope and immediately mail him somewhere, but you can rest-assured they do.

In other words, your accusation is based on fallacy.

And just what did YOU do for 45 minutes after you found out? I bet you called the White House and offered your great insight. I mean surely they must realize that you have all the answers!

I don't think anyone really gives a rat's ass what Vintij did after 9/11 - but I think most would and do care what the president did. Why must you constantly make idiotic comparisons that have absolutely no bearing on the subject hand? What exactly were you trying to prove here? That you're in the same department when it comes to smarts as the president?

Didn't he just finish saying he was NOT expecting a serious debate? Ergo your little rant here is irrelevant.

Didn't he just finish saying he was NOT expecting a serious debate? Ergo your little rant here is irrelevant.

What is irrelevant is yet another "Bush is an idiot" thread, with all the dogpilers chiming in their two cents.

Nothing you have posted in this thread is relevant to intelligent debate, so WHAT is your point?

What is irrelevant is yet another "Bush is an idiot" thread, with all the dogpilers chiming in their two cents.

Nothing you have posted in this thread is relevant to intelligent debate, so WHAT is your point?

Then why are you continuing to read and post to this thread?? You disagree with everything I've said, so of course you are going to refer to it as unintelligent...plus like it's already been said - this is NOT a serious thread...relax buddy.

OWNED !!!!!

I don't think anyone really gives a rat's ass what Vintij did after 9/11 - but I think most would and do care what the president did. Why must you constantly make idiotic comparisons that have absolutely no bearing on the subject hand? What exactly were you trying to prove here? That you're in the same department when it comes to smarts as the president?

Then why are you continuing to read and post to this thread?? You disagree with everything I've said, so of course you are going to refer to it as unintelligent...plus like it's already been said - this is NOT a serious thread...relax buddy.

It may have escaped your limited ability of perception, but I didn't say a damned-thing to YOU.

I'll bet you'd be just giggling your ass off if I posted a thread discussing the fact that Billybob had a trailer skirt on the White House for eight years but don't worry it's not serious, huh?

I know the poster I responded to, and he knows me. Who the Hell are you?

If it's not a serious thread, what's it doing in a serious part of a political DEBATE board? Duh?

Idjit.

In case you forgot Gunny this is a public forum where everyone chimes in. So if you say something to someone else, guess what, someone else can respond too it. Thats the way messageboards work. But of course you already knew that didnt ya flapjack. And if you dont like the topic, then dont post, simple as that, mmmmmmmmmmkay ?

In case you forgot Gunny this is a public forum where everyone chimes in. So if you say something to someone else, guess what, someone else can respond too it. Thats the way messageboards work. But of course you already knew that didnt ya flapjack. And if you dont like the topic, then dont post, simple as that, mmmmmmmmmmkay ?

Y'think? S'pose you point that little bit of info out to your defender? I wasn't the one that started telling who what they could and couldn't say and how I was supposed to take things.

I responded to your post. Simple as that.

It may have escaped your limited ability of perception, but I didn't say a damned-thing to YOU.

I'll bet you'd be just giggling your ass off if I posted a thread discussing the fact that Billybob had a trailer skirt on the White House for eight years but don't worry it's not serious, huh?

I know the poster I responded to, and he knows me. Who the Hell are you?

:eusa_boohoo: What are you, in elementary school? I didn't realize I needed an invitation to make replies. You asked how one is expected to have a serious debate in this thread - I just pointed out the thread originator never meant for it to be a serious debate - what seems to be the difficulty here?

If it's not a serious thread, what's it doing in a serious part of a political DEBATE board? Duh?

Idjit.

And you're asking me this because....I'm the thread originator or because I'm an mod/admin? :clap2:

Forum List

Back