Votes: 1 5.6%
  • with brown sugar

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • with artificial sweeteners

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • with other things

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
I've been using Stevia instead of sugar for about 4 months now. I still prefer sugar but I know it's bad for the human body. I'm not totally convinced about Stevia either.

I drink way too much coffee. 2-3 mugs in the morning, 2-3 mugs of decaffeinated at night.
I drank too much because I would gulp it down before it got cold. I solved that problem with a thermos bottle, although it does lose flavor throughout the day.

One drop fresh percolated black per
Ninety-nine drops pure white privilege milk and raw honey
24/7

So far 3 of 10 say:

pure and black, without any addition​

I take mine black with raw sugar, and I let it cool down from hot to lukewarm. I also like a large Dunkin Donuts iced coffee with cream and liquid sugar (regular sugar just sinks to the bottom in iced coffee) with an extra shot of espresso.

When do I drink coffee? From the time I roll out of bed to roughly 30 min before bedtime. Never have any problems falling asleep.

Caffeine is one of the 4 basic food groups as far as I'm concerned.

My far more honest reply:
One drop whole, privilege milk, preferably raw
One drop raw honey
Ninety-eight drops fresh, hard, well water percolated black coffee
24/7

Last edited:
th

I've been using Stevia instead of sugar for about 4 months now. I still prefer sugar but I know it's bad for the human body. I'm not totally convinced about Stevia either.

I drink way too much coffee. 2-3 mugs in the morning, 2-3 mugs of decaffeinated at night.
Try Agave.

Forum List

Back