• nothing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zebra

Gold Member
May 29, 2023
This poll may be a bit special.
But I will try.

Some wines are known under different names.
Which ones do you know better?
If you know both equally well, you may vote for both.

So far no votes.
We must wait for those who can tell a Riesling from a Merlot etc etc .....

We are talking about grapes to make wine from - not grapes for the table.
"Thompson seedless grapes are one of the most widely grown varieties of grape in the world and are used to create a variety of wines. From light, fruity whites to full-bodied, tannic reds, Thompson seedless grapes offer a flavor profile that makes them a favorite for winemakers. These grapes are often blended with other varietals to create complex, interesting wines that are sure to please any palate. So if you're looking for a great bottle of wine, consider one made with Thompson seedless grapes. It's sure to be a winner!"

Looks to me like you are just promoting Germanic names for accepted monikers. Meh
What are GERMNIC names?

So "Riesling" is a suspicious Germanic name for which better and Romanic accepted moniker?

What next?

Will you tell me that Riesling and Spätburgunder and Gewürztraminer are "Nazi-Names"?

Simple Simon met a Pie Man going to the fair. Said Zimple Simon to the Pieman --- Do you know that boring Zimpleton Zebra ? And the Pie Man replied -- he is so useless I chopped him up and turned him into a pie .

"Thompson seedless grapes are one of the most widely grown varieties of grape in the world and are used to create a variety of wines. From light, fruity whites to full-bodied, tannic reds, Thompson seedless grapes offer a flavor profile that makes them a favorite for winemakers. These grapes are often blended with other varietals to create complex, interesting wines that are sure to please any palate. So if you're looking for a great bottle of wine, consider one made with Thompson seedless grapes. It's sure to be a winner!"
OK - these wines are blended. :)

Forum List

Back