How do you see yourself: Female, male, non-binary?

How do you see yourself: Female, male, non-binary?

• female

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • male

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • non-binary

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Someone should build a time machine and send a terminator back to find a prick who first invented this non-binary crap. I wouldn't mind if he didn't waste the trip and found those first LGBT fucking Qs along the way. Who knows, maybe then I could watch american movies and not swear every other second while doing that.

You're poll is flawed because the question is "do you see yourself". Hell all of the answers could be from the the opposite sex that see themselves as different. If all the answers say male there could 2 in there that are actually females that feel like a man. Or you're working under the assumption only men will answer the poll.

Me I was born a man, and I am still a man. I'll always be a man. When I die if my skeleton is dug in 500 years they will look at it and know I was a man.

Someone should build a time machine and send a terminator back to find a prick who first invented this non-binary crap. I wouldn't mind if he didn't waste the trip and found those first LGBT fucking Qs along the way. Who knows, maybe then I could watch american movies and not swear every other second while doing that.

3af08l70g0ma1.jpg

Same topic ....

Wiki:

In 2014, the social media site Facebook began to allow users to set their profiles as any of 56 genders, one of which was called "nonbinary."[17]

In 2017, in the USA, the state of California passed the 2017 Gender Recognition Act "to ensure that intersex, transgender, and nonbinary people have state-issued identification documents that provide full legal recognition of their accurate gender identity."[18][19]

In 2018, in the USA, Washington state began to allow "X" gender markers on official documents[20], with the law stating that

«
"X" means a gender that is not exclusively male or female, including, but not limited to, intersex, agender, amalgagender, androgynous, bigender, demigender, female-to-male, genderfluid, genderqueer, male-to-female, neutrois, nonbinary, pangender, third sex, transgender, transsexual, Two Spirit, and unspecified.[21]
»
Also in 2018, well-known cartoonist and songwriter Rebecca Sugar came out as a nonbinary woman.

In 2019, Collins Dictionary added the word "non-binary".[22]

I don't see myself as anything .. I know what I am .. no feelings to determine that .. and your poll doesn't include that.

I am MALE
I am FEMALE

You are talking nonsense :)
I won't waste any more time with you. :)

If you think that I support this non-binary thing then you are mistaken. :)
I only keep statistics. :)

I'm hesitant to vote until I hear from the following: a biologist, a government-sponsored social worker, and the results of a BuzzFeed video. Information is power! :113:

Forum List

Back