How do you lose to Obama?

We tried to tell people Romney was a losing bet. And sure enough, he is a loser.
I'm thankful he's gone now, but it would have been better to have him to make fun of for four years since the black guy is off limits.

Maybe. It's eerily quiet from the republican side. Maybe when they wipe their tears away will the anger and scapegoating begin.

Oh, I know, you run a flip flopping RINO and pander to the irrelevant social issues of a fundamentalist religious bloc while neglecting a limited constitutional government platform.

The only saving grace is we never have to see Mittens again.

Unfortunately, we still have Barry.

Yes, and a lot of happy world leaders, including Iran and Russia.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aWFxSNMguk]Obama caught on hot mic saying "After My Election I Have More Flexibility" - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, I know, you run a flip flopping RINO and pander to the irrelevant social issues of a fundamentalist religious bloc while neglecting a limited constitutional government platform.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aWFxSNMguk]Obama caught on hot mic saying "After My Election I Have More Flexibility" - YouTube[/ame]

That is probably true but it didn't have to happen.

My dog could've beaten Obama.

Romney was one of the worst possible candidates to run on the Republican ticket.

Going to be an interesting 4 years to say the least.

Serve more Cake. and watch the masses eat it up.

images

Mitt Romney Election Results 2012: Stinging Loss, And Party At A Crossroads

But the Grand Old Party has perhaps never looked so old, and it faces deep questions about how it will fix its inability to attract support from younger voters and from minorities, particularly Hispanics.

Sarah Palin On Obama Victory: 'It's A Perplexing Time For Many Of Us Right Now' (VIDEO)

"I just cannot believe that the majority of Americans believe that incurring more debt is good for the economy, for our children's future, for job creators. I just cannot believe that the majority of Americans believe that it's OK to ignore the constitution and not have a budget. It's a perplexing time for many of us right now."

This is just two quotes. Go read the reactions of other Rs. They're completely out of touch and don't even know it. The R has lied to us (THREE! lies in $arah's quote and many more from Bush's Brain last night) and now they can't figure out why so many don't believe their lies.

Throughout this mess of an election, I kept reading here and shaking my head. How is it possible that people here bought into these lies? And, why are they in such a daze this morning?

The question is not, "How do you lose to Obama?"

The real question is "how did empty suit Romney get so far?"

And, part of that answer is, look at the rest of the GObP/pubpot field.

Just proves that all you have to do is fool a majority of people living in key electoral states that know no better.

Just proves that all you have to do is fool a majority of people living in key electoral states that know no better.

No. It proves you can fool some of the people some of the time but not even all the money the Kochs, Adelson, Trump, Bush's Brain and other uber-gazillionaires can fool all of the people all of the time.

America is not for sale.

It also proves that buying and stealing votes, voter intimidation, voter suppression, gerrymandering -

Its just not enough to stop Americans from exercising their Constitutional right to vote.

That is probably true but it didn't have to happen.

My dog could've beaten Obama.

Romney was one of the worst possible candidates to run on the Republican ticket.

Going to be an interesting 4 years to say the least.

Romney did a decent job. Just not good enough.

We tried to tell people Romney was a losing bet. And sure enough, he is a loser.
I'm thankful he's gone now, but it would have been better to have him to make fun of for four years since the black guy is off limits.

The problem is that conservatives think the problem is that Romney was too moderate. Right now, I think Jeb Bush may be the only one in the Republican Party who actually gets it and understands how the party needs to change.

The problem is that conservatives think the problem is that Romney was too moderate. Right now, I think Jeb Bush may be the only one in the Republican Party who actually gets it and understands how the party needs to change.

Give 1 food stamp and they take 10...damn shame the Democratic integrity.

We did, but they will blame us for not getting in line for Mittens and giving the election to Obama

As deserved. ABO should have kicked in when you failed to get your way. Instead you took your ball and went home. For bragging rights?

We did, but they will blame us for not getting in line for Mittens and giving the election to Obama

As deserved. ABO should have kicked in when you failed to get your way. Instead you took your ball and went home. For bragging rights?

But according to mainline republicans we are completely insignificant so it shouldn't have mattered, right?

Romney came very close to winning when he moved to the center. Food for thought.
But I suppose the GOP will do what they have done over the years, when they lose elections they move farther to the right. That's a bad, bad move as a majority of the country is not far right, but more so leans to the middle.
I know a few people who are moderate Dems who voted for Romney because of his switcheroo towards to center.
Why is the middle ignored by both parties anyway?

Forum List

Back