How do you ensure your personal safety when doing offline activism?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
I'm tentatively becoming more involved in the offline anti-Planned Parenthood push. A big reason for my hesitation has been the matter of safety. The only thing I need less than catching a rock or molotov to the face from an abortion fanatic is getting doxxed and having my professional affected. What are some ways you personally use to prevent these sorts of incidents?

Gotta stand up for what you believe.

Get a CCW.

Yeah.

Shoot dem wimmin down with yer AK-47 cuz they have NO right to decide when they'll spawn and they have NO right to use birth control or get mammograms. That's up to the fundies to decide and control.

:Boom2:

Get a CCW.

Yeah.

Shoot dem wimmin down with yer AK-47 cuz they have NO right to decide when they'll spawn and they have NO right to use birth control or get mammograms. That's up to the fundies to decide and control.

An AK-47 would be effective but with a CCW, a mite hard to conceal. I think what the OP meant was protective gear. Gulf War PASGT helmets can be bought on Ebay for cheap, about $20. Maybe one of those 3M industrial full face shields you can get from a hardware store, some knee and elbow protectors like skateboarders use. Body armor is good but doesn't offer much protection from knife attacks, and is expensive. I have three different sets of body armor and keep one in the truck of my car, along with a carbine and several magazines. A good pair of steel-toed boots. A high-intensity laser pointer or 1000 lumen LED flashlight with a strobe feature is pretty disorienting. A can of pepper spray as a last resort, but I wouldn't consider using my concealed weapon on idiots. Open carry might be a deterrent but some leftist morons seem to go full-retard when they see a weapon, so it shouldn't be loaded, just strapped securely to you.

Last edited:
Keep a gun handy. It works for every sort of parasite as long as you can see it.

Odd how so few people on the left side of every issue worry about "knuckle dragging white gun totting redneck Christian taliban types" coming after them with violence.

Keep a gun handy. It works for every sort of parasite as long as you can see it.

Odd how so few people on the left side of every issue worry about "knuckle dragging white gun totting redneck Christian taliban types" coming after them with violence.

I agree with you that a firearm is handy. But remember, those are for last resort, not first response. Also remember that when you're dealing with crazy people such as those abortion fanatics, the mere sight of a firearm can incite them into doing something stupider.

Get a CCW.

Yeah.

1. It's not about restricting birth control or preventing women from getting mammograms. It's about removing government funding from a criminal enterprise that relies on its sale of cheap contraceptives and fictional mammogram provision to defend itself. The money should be going towards providing free contraception and actual gynecological healthcare without the shady shit on the side.
2. I'm not about to carry any weapon or assault anyone. That would merely stoop to your side's level and be a betrayal of my values.
3. It's disturbing that so-called pro-life proponents here would reach for murder as their first option. At least your people have an excuse when they murder us. They're not the ones professing to believe in protecting human life. We are, so we don't have any excuse to murder you back if we're going to be remotely honest or decent human beings.
4. I'm going to assume that you've never noticed how heavily female dominated our movement is. Gianna Jessen, Lila Rose, Abby Johnson, Marjorie Dannenfelser, Kelsey Hazzard, Kristine Kruszelnicki, Carol Tobias, Geline Williams, Holly Gatling, Lynda Bell, Charmaine Yoest, Kristan Hawkins... I promise you that none of these people are men. Hell, just look at Students For Life's staff page: Staff | Students for Life. 24 members. Five guys.

An AK-47 would be effective but with a CCW, a mite hard to conceal. I think what the OP meant was protective gear. Gulf War PASGT helmets can be bought on Ebay for cheap, about $20. Maybe one of those 3M industrial full face shields you can get from a hardware store, some knee and elbow protectors like skateboarders use. Body armor is good but doesn't offer much protection from knife attacks, and is expensive. I have three different sets of body armor and keep one in the truck of my car, along with a carbine and several magazines. A good pair of steel-toed boots. A high-intensity laser pointer or 1000 lumen LED flashlight with a strobe feature is pretty disorienting. A can of pepper spray as a last resort, but I wouldn't consider using my concealed weapon on idiots. Open carry might be a deterrent but some leftist morons seem to go full-retard when they see a weapon, so it shouldn't be loaded, just strapped securely to you.
I've thought about Kevlar under my shirt. You just never really know with these people. Maybe it turns out to be unnecessary. Maybe it ends up saving your life when some asshole starts throwing bricks or pulls a knife. All it takes is one of them to start a riot, as historical precedent shows.

Last edited:
It takes a fair amount of courage to be an activist, the false courage of firearms does not count. If you do not have the balls to fight with nothing but the words in your mouth and the strength of your convictions then you are probably better off staying home.

I'm tentatively becoming more involved in the offline anti-Planned Parenthood push. A big reason for my hesitation has been the matter of safety. The only thing I need less than catching a rock or molotov to the face from an abortion fanatic is getting doxxed and having my professional affected. What are some ways you personally use to prevent these sorts of incidents?

The same way you prevent any sorts of incidents...use the brain the good lord gave you along with some situational awareness. If you want guarantees or insurance, there aren't any. Standing with the courage of your convictions isn't safe or easy, which is why so many sheep never bother to do so.

Forum List

Back