How Do You Decide Whom To Support ?

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021
In looking at the Nikki Haley thread, I started to wonder (again...for the 100th time) how I would compare them.

In tabular form.

How do you decide whom to support using analytics ?

Looking for key categories.

In looking at the Nikki Haley thread, I started to wonder (again...for the 100th time) how I would compare them.

In tabular form.

She`s not crazy so she has that going for her....or is that working against her?

In tabular form.

Try ChatGPT and ask the AI brain to figure it out for you. Post the answer.

Other than individual stock prices, past performance is a pretty good indicator of future performance.

I'm not voting for any of the major party candidates on any level.

I'm either going to write in Pat Paulsen, Snoopy, or some other character. I would leave them blank except for the fact a Republican poll worker was caught selecting Republican candidates on ballots that had blanks.

To me the question is not who is the better candidate but instead who is the worst and vote for the other person. Much as I dislike Trump, I cannot in good conscience vote for any democrat because IMHO their policies are disastrous for this country. If the day ever comes where they control the White House and the Senate with enough votes to abolish the filibuster, that is the day that democracy dies in this country and we will become a one-party gov't. Some things can be undone by the other party in the future, but that ain't one of them.

It's how I would compare.

Still trying to put one together for a local mayors race.

BidenTrumpHaley
DementedYesMaybeNo
ConvictNoNoNo
ConservativeNoNoYes
Good Historical KnowledgeNoNoYes
I think your two "yes" for Haley is really stretching it.

She has no concept of American history and proved it when the bitch did away with the Confederate flag in SC.

She isn't a Conservative. She is a RINO. A GW Bush with tits.

Bolton would be ecstatic if Nikki Haley won. Mushroom clouds around the world.
LOL! Bolton is retired now. The new guy is Biden's clueless National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan, who was just bragging how the Biden admin tamed the Middle East and its quieter now than in the last two decades. Nikki or Desantis would have better National Security advisors than Biden.

Biden has no clue about foreign policy. As Secretary Gates said, Biden has never been right about anything regarding foreign policy.

LOL! Bolton is retired now. The new guy is Biden's clueless National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan, who was just bragging how the Biden admin tamed the Middle East and its quieter now than in the last two decades. Nikki or Desantis would have better National Security advisors than Biden.

Biden has no clue about foreign policy. As Secretary Gates said, Biden has never been right about anything regarding foreign policy.

Oh I know. Biden is even more clueless.

How do I decide who to vote for?

Is the Candidate a Democrat? Hell no!

Is the Candidate a RINO? Hell no!

In tabular form.

Taxes, gun control, public services, personal freedom, abortion,

Oppose any of them and it is disqualifying.

Beyond that I look for people who will win.

It's how I would compare.

Still trying to put one together for a local mayors race.

BidenTrumpHaley
DementedYesMaybeNo
ConvictNoNoNo
ConservativeNoNoYes
Good Historical KnowledgeNoNoYes
Faking your data doesn't help. Self deluding.

Forum List

Back