How do we tell a moderate Muslim from a radical one?

How do you know the ones with their faces covered aren't afraid for their lives if they don't cover them up? You know honor killings and stoning...got to think about them.

My thought on them is, they are at least "associated" with radicals.

Whether they want out, thats another story.

May be trapped due to sharia-BS.... which is EXACTLY why it should'nt be allowed in America

okay so sofar we have:

Moderate:
funny
don't have bombs strapped to themselves
female ;)

Radical:
serious
have bombs strapped to themselves
male

Good now that we've answered that question how do we tell the "crazy fundementalist I've got six wives and Joseph Smith is God" kind of Mormons from the regular every day Mitt Romney "I go to a Mormon Church but don't call me a Mormon" kind of Mormons?

Well, you'll have to start another thread to find out.

Secular Muslims:

1003-Secular-Muslims.jpg

Moderate Muslims:

jihad_on_zionists_xlarge.jpeg

Radical Muslims:

londongaza.jpg

What I get from that is...

all muslims are camera shy?

No, they are cowards.

It is not what goes into a man that makes him unclean. It is what comes out of him.

It is not what goes into a man that makes him unclean. It is what comes out of him.

Vegetarians are less "unclean" than meat eaters. Also, carnivore crap is much stinkier than meatless manure.
:rolleyes: you go be a vegetarian. You still missed the point Christ as making. It's not what goes INTO a mouth that's going to make him unclean, (Jewish Dietary Law). It is what comes OUT of the mouth that makes him unclean (A man's words and ideas.)

Can't trust anyone being deliberately obtuse here, so I thought it best to spell it out.

Vegetarians are less "unclean" than meat eaters. Also, carnivore crap is much stinkier than meatless manure.
:rolleyes: you go be a vegetarian. You still missed the point Christ as making. It's not what goes INTO a mouth that's going to make him unclean, (Jewish Dietary Law). It is what comes OUT of the mouth that makes him unclean (A man's words and ideas.)

Can't trust anyone being deliberately obtuse here, so I thought it best to spell it out.

So a meat eater's words will stink more as well.

What a man eats makes him unclean.

Ya know........ain't much better than a big ol' stinky piece of burnt meat that died a loud violent bloody death.

If it doesn't die a loud violent bloody death, it's a side dish.

Spoken as a true blue member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals). By the way, if we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they all made out of meat?

Ya know........ain't much better than a big ol' stinky piece of burnt meat that died a loud violent bloody death.

If it doesn't die a loud violent bloody death, it's a side dish.

Spoken as a true blue member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals). By the way, if we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they all made out of meat?

If we weren't meant to eat animals, they wouldn't taste so good. True story.

Forum List

Back