How do we deal with a Trump EPA

There were more people arrested in Iowa opposing that same pipeline than during the Vietnam protests. 2000 vets were expected to show up, 4000 showed up. We can do this on many policies that the new Admin will push. When they try to destroy Medicare and Social Security, all need to not only write their congressperson and senators, but write or e-mail all congresspersons and Senators. Then get out in all cities and towns, and demonstrate. If the press chooses not to cover it, then shut down traffic. They will cover that. And be peaceful, and show a willingness to go to jail to prevent the bastards from stealing everything from us.

The EPA swings left and right.

We were overdue for a correction.

This is it.

Well boys, you are not getting it. Trump does half the things he promised, we will shut cities down. And create enough havoc that there will have to be some things rethought on the Trumpsters part. Remember, over half the American Citizens that voted, did not vote for Trump.
This will all come down to the 2018 midterms, when the Senate will be at stake, and then the 2020 re-elections.

What about all the other vets?
What about them? Most could not afford to go, and, of course, many disagree with the Standing Rock Sioux Nation. However, there were 4000 of them that were willing to brave the elements in a North Dakota winter to stand with the Sioux. And how many showed up to support the pipeline company?

There were 18.8 million living veterans in the US in 2015. I'm sure the number remains roughly the same.

4000 is not even a blip in the number, so trying to tie veterans to Standing Rock is silly.

No reflection on Standing Rock, just a note on your attempt.

What about them? Most could not afford to go, and, of course, many disagree with the Standing Rock Sioux Nation. However, there were 4000 of them that were willing to brave the elements in a North Dakota winter to stand with the Sioux. And how many showed up to support the pipeline company?

There were 18.8 million living veterans in the US in 2015. I'm sure the number remains roughly the same.

4000 is not even a blip in the number, so trying to tie veterans to Standing Rock is silly.

OK, cocksuck, and how many showed up to support the pipeline? 1000? 2000? 0 LOL

Show up for what? If a legal decision is made to continue construction, construction will continue.

I was at most of the major demonstrations in DC in the late 60s-early 70s. 4000 ain't squat.

(Disclaimer: I was there to score weed and meet girls, not to protest :laugh2:)

That 4,000 veterans should choose to hike out into the snow to stand with non-veterans against law enforcement and the national guard is not a trivial point.

That 4,000 veterans should choose to hike out into the snow to stand with non-veterans against law enforcement and the national guard is not a trivial point.

Military service does not in itself impart wisdom.

Hey Old Cock, who historically is the BIGGEST polluter in the whole f-ing world?

It is not a trick question Old Cock...really easy to answer, if you are not a dunce...give it try please.

..... We can do this on many policies that the new Admin will push. When they try to destroy Medicare and Social Security, all need to not only write their congressperson and senators, but write or e-mail all congresspersons and Senators. Then get out in all cities and towns, and demonstrate. If the press chooses not to cover it, then shut down traffic. They will cover that. And be peaceful, and show a willingness to go to jail to prevent the bastards from stealing everything from us.

You willing to eat a bullet, or get run over for blocking a street? I only ask because I don't see a Trump administration having the "hands off" type of policy that Obama,has supported with the Law Enforcement community, relative to protests.

There were more people arrested in Iowa opposing that same pipeline than during the Vietnam protests. 2000 vets were expected to show up, 4000 showed up. We can do this on many policies that the new Admin will push. When they try to destroy Medicare and Social Security, all need to not only write their congressperson and senators, but write or e-mail all congresspersons and Senators. Then get out in all cities and towns, and demonstrate. If the press chooses not to cover it, then shut down traffic. They will cover that. And be peaceful, and show a willingness to go to jail to prevent the bastards from stealing everything from us.

You have the right to protest. Protest all you like, but once you interfere with my rights, the protest is over and you are subject to all legal remedies at my disposal, or law enforcement's.

You have the right to protest. Protest all you like, but once you interfere with my rights, the protest is over and you are subject to all legal remedies at my disposal, or law enforcement's.

The protests are over........just check social media. The entire country is settling in except for the msm and the hyper-partisan nutters. A huge majority has checked out on the derangement stuff.......in fact, Trump support is skyrocketing as we speak. Only the hyper-partisan k00ks are still shell shocked a feeling the big bumpy cucumber every moment of every day!!:popcorn:

Yep............:up:

Hey Old Cock, who historically is the BIGGEST polluter in the whole f-ing world?

It is not a trick question Old Cock...really easy to answer, if you are not a dunce...give it try please.

If he won`t answer then I will. I lived for many years on "First Nations" reservation land and I would say that on a per person basis residents of the native community rank right on top when it comes to pollution and a total disregard for the environment. I could upload and post some pictures of what I have seen not just in Canada but also in the US but there is no need it`s not very difficult to find a few examples in the Google image files:
Red Lake Transfer Station Main Page
RedbyDump21w.jpg

In 2005 the Red Lake Transfer Station transported almost 30,000 tons of garbage off the Reservation at a cost of about $60 per ton. It is estimated that each person living on the Red Lake Indian Reservation contribues 3.5 pounds per person, per day. And despite warnings on the health hazards and pollution, people still continue to set fire to the garbage bins.
.. Standing Rock Reservation in North Dakota. Five-year-old Quentin Elk plays in his grandmother's backyard in the Sioux Village:
StandingRock019.JPG

Dakota Access protesters accused of destroying environment in order to save it
In the name of saving the environment, thousands of green activists fighting to stop the Dakota Access pipeline are making a huge mess.

Those familiar with the camps near Cannon Ball, North Dakota, increasingly are distressed over the pits of human waste and garbage pockmarking the formerly pristine prairie revered by the Standing Rock Sioux as sacred ancestral land.
And that`s what they think is okay on "sacred ancestral land":
waste1_c11-0-628-360_s885x516.jpg

Dumping raw sewage
You should think they`ld have more pressing priorities to deal with like the violence and rampant substance abuse on Indian reservations like this one:
story: standing rock
The rate of violent crimes on reservations is higher than the rest of rural America. The Standing Rock Reservation sprawls out over 3,472 square miles, spilling into both North Dakota and South Dakota. There are 12 tribal police officers based out of Fort Yates, N.D. to cover the entire reservation. The rate of violent crimes on Standing Rock is 8.6 times the national average. The majority of people living on the reservation live in districts made almost entirely of government-subsidized housing and unemployment can range from 45 percent to 70 percent each month.

Indian chiefs and band councilors who skim salaries off the top at amounts that exceed those of prime ministers and presidents of wealthy nations have taken a page of the political left that was just booted out of office in the US. These pipeline protests are just a ruse to deflect attention from how these scammers run and abuse their own communities.
Most of the reserves I know and I would be surprised if this one is an exception are run by chiefs who have become millionaires and live in opulent houses in nearby cities and some even in 5 star hotels like the chief Theresa Spence of the Appawapiskat reservation
theresa-spence-1.jpg

Her and her boyfriend + immediate family pay themselves millions tax free to boot live in luxury in Toronto while the band members live in tents and delapidated houses

Aside from having lived on a reservation I had the opportunity to see many others close up in the rest of Canada and the US and with very few exceptions they all have the same things in common.
Corruption at a level that is unimaginable to anyone who is not familiar with Indian Reservations, a total disregard of the rules they demand we adhere to when it comes to the environment and last but not least an equal disregard of the laws that the rest of the people who are not status Indians are obliged to adhere to.

Trump is not POTUS yet, Obama is responible for the Iowa mess...so suck it.

If he won`t answer then I will. I lived for many years on "First Nations" reservation land and I would say that on a per person basis residents of the native community rank right on top when it comes to pollution and a total disregard for the environment. I could upload and post some pictures of what I have seen not just in Canada but also in the US but there is no need it`s not very difficult to find a few examples in the Google image files:
RedbyDump21w.jpg

In 2005 the Red Lake Transfer Station transported almost 30,000 tons of garbage off the Reservation at a cost of about $60 per ton. It is estimated that each person living on the Red Lake Indian Reservation contribues 3.5 pounds per person, per day. And despite warnings on the health hazards and pollution, people still continue to set fire to the garbage bins.
.. Standing Rock Reservation in North Dakota. Five-year-old Quentin Elk plays in his grandmother's backyard in the Sioux Village:
StandingRock019.JPG

In the name of saving the environment, thousands of green activists fighting to stop the Dakota Access pipeline are making a huge mess.

Those familiar with the camps near Cannon Ball, North Dakota, increasingly are distressed over the pits of human waste and garbage pockmarking the formerly pristine prairie revered by the Standing Rock Sioux as sacred ancestral land.

Dumping raw sewage
You should think they`ld have more pressing priorities to deal with like the violence and rampant substance abuse on Indian reservations like this one:
The rate of violent crimes on reservations is higher than the rest of rural America. The Standing Rock Reservation sprawls out over 3,472 square miles, spilling into both North Dakota and South Dakota. There are 12 tribal police officers based out of Fort Yates, N.D. to cover the entire reservation. The rate of violent crimes on Standing Rock is 8.6 times the national average. The majority of people living on the reservation live in districts made almost entirely of government-subsidized housing and unemployment can range from 45 percent to 70 percent each month.

Indian chiefs and band councilors who skim salaries off the top at amounts that exceed those of prime ministers and presidents of wealthy nations have taken a page of the political left that was just booted out of office in the US. These pipeline protests are just a ruse to deflect attention from how these scammers run and abuse their own communities.
Most of the reserves I know and I would be surprised if this one is an exception are run by chiefs who have become millionaires and live in opulent houses in nearby cities and some even in 5 star hotels like the chief Theresa Spence of the Appawapiskat reservation
theresa-spence-1.jpg

Her and her boyfriend + immediate family pay themselves millions tax free to boot live in luxury in Toronto while the band members live in tents and delapidated houses

Aside from having lived on a reservation I had the opportunity to see many others close up in the rest of Canada and the US and with very few exceptions they all have the same things in common.
Corruption at a level that is unimaginable to anyone who is not familiar with Indian Reservations, a total disregard of the rules they demand we adhere to when it comes to the environment and last but not least an equal disregard of the laws that the rest of the people who are not status Indians are obliged to adhere to.

Not even close....

The biggest polluter in the whole f-ing world is the US federal government...yet the crazy greenies want it to control every aspect of our lives. They really have no sense of irony.

RedbyDump21w.jpg

StandingRock019.JPG

Dumping raw sewage

theresa-spence-1.jpg

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:............they'll soon be feeling the bumpy!!:banana:

First off, you will need a four year supply of bottled water. Please remember pets and loved ones. Dig your fallout shelter deeper than the recommended amount since only radiation was the pre-Trump concern, now it's a runaway greenhouse gas death spiral that will surely turn the Earth into Venus. Likely a Trumpian creature was their demise as well.

You are going to want to stock up on an ample supply of hard cider since itreally won't be much of an existence per se. I'm mean how many times can you watch Dirty Dancing?

RedbyDump21w.jpg

StandingRock019.JPG

Dumping raw sewage

theresa-spence-1.jpg

Not even close....

The biggest polluter in the whole f-ing world is the US federal government...yet the crazy greenies want it to control every aspect of our lives. They really have no sense of irony.

You're one clueless fool. The US government and its regulations have cleaned up a mess on the scale of what China deals with today in both quality of the air and that of our water. Learn some history.

Our air pollution today would be the same shitty conditions if it wasn't for the US GOVERNMENT. Period.

Last edited:

RedbyDump21w.jpg

StandingRock019.JPG

Dumping raw sewage

theresa-spence-1.jpg

Not even close....

You're one clueless fool. The US government and its regulations have cleaned up a mess on the scale of what China deals with today in both quality of the air and that of our water. Learn some history.

Our air pollution today would be the same shitty conditions if it wasn't for the US GOVERNMENT. Period.

Tell me again who dirtied up the Colorado River with a contaminated mine tailings dump and who was held responsible for it... I'll wait..

Exactly, how are you?

Forum List

Back