How do the lies about shootings start?

Another vast conspiracy conflated by half-vast liberals.

So you're saying this never happened?

Or are you saying its not info wars and other RWNJs etc who flog these lies and its actually liberals?

Neither are true and pretending otherwise really doesn't serve your agenda.

From the first time we saw these lies, it has been the right who are pushing them. That is fact. I'm asking why.

I don't understand the conspiracies either, I don't even hear much of them as I stick 99% to mainstream, I mean REALLY mainstream, top 5 networks, 100 year old newspapers etc. I see some of the people who have been rt'ed on my twitter timeline, or see some on here (though not much to be honest), but I generally don't entertain them.

If one wants to question motives, bad decisions etc, that's fair game, but to go into half baked conspiracies, well, it's beneath me. Kids lost their lives, parents are mourning. So I want to hear the facts that are at least consistent and supported by many witnesses and first respondors, not something I might read in the National Enquirer.

I can have the debate with people about guns, Rights and decisions by the Sheriff that appear to be poor decisions, but to pretend it didn't happen or was something other than what happened based on the facts? I won't ever do that as long as I maintain my faculties.

Liberals love to make up fake news and then blame it on conservatives.

Normal people may ask, why do liberals act in such a despicable way?

Some say it's a mental illness. I tend to think that to be a liberal, you must hate everyone, especially yourself. So making up sick falsehoods is natural to people on the left. .... :cool:

The Parkland event is just another example of a false flag perpetuated by deep state ops trying to push an agenda. Just like the Las Vegas shooting, Aurora, Colorado, San Bernadino ....more than one shooter, the cover-up starts , crisis actors appear and read from a script and CNN is there. The Pulse night club, the Charleston church shooting and Sandy Hook events had no victims and were nothing but a psy-op and it's all legal like because the 1947 Smith-Mundt Act no longer applies.

ANYTHING the lamestream media pushes should automatically be labeled as utter bullshit. Debate and discuss with me, "Luddy"..............got game?

If conservatives didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

If conservatives didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

I am a pro constitutionalist and because of that, I am labeled a "conservative".....fine by me.......now, with that being understood? Debate me......discuss where you think my argument lacks merit. I don't think you have an argument that I can't crush into bite size pieces.....prove me wrong. The ball is in your court.........

The Parkland event is just another example of a false flag perpetuated by deep state ops trying to push an agenda. Just like the Las Vegas shooting, Aurora, Colorado, San Bernadino ....more than one shooter, the cover-up starts , crisis actors appear and read from a script and CNN is there. The Pulse night club, the Charleston church shooting and Sandy Hook events had no victims and were nothing but a psy-op and it's all legal like because the 1947 Smith-Mundt Act no longer applies.

So are you saying none of these events actually happened at all?

Or are you saying they did happen, but under false pretenses???

So are you saying none of these events actually happened at all?

Or are you saying they did happen, but under false pretenses???

Psy-Op events happen and they are planned in advance where people actually die...reference Operation Gladio....some are just drills that are passed off as a real time event. I will explain more later........this is a huge rabbit hole to go down.

Maybe if the media actually had some believability and integrity people wouldn’t be so suspicious of them.

Funny how that works, eh?

I don't understand the conspiracies either, I don't even hear much of them as I stick 99% to mainstream, I mean REALLY mainstream, top 5 networks, 100 year old newspapers etc. I see some of the people who have been rt'ed on my twitter timeline, or see some on here (though not much to be honest), but I generally don't entertain them.

If one wants to question motives, bad decisions etc, that's fair game, but to go into half baked conspiracies, well, it's beneath me. Kids lost their lives, parents are mourning. So I want to hear the facts that are at least consistent and supported by many witnesses and first respondors, not something I might read in the National Enquirer.

I can have the debate with people about guns, Rights and decisions by the Sheriff that appear to be poor decisions, but to pretend it didn't happen or was something other than what happened based on the facts? I won't ever do that as long as I maintain my faculties.

I agree and also stick with trusted sources. For example, the link I posted is from the Washington Post.

What has been done to these families of dead children and adults is beyond my comprehension. I was sickened by all of it and recently saw the same lie about a little girl named Emilie Parker not actually being killed and appearing in later photos. Not true.

IMO, conspiracy freaks are welcome to their delusions but they need to leave survivors and families alone. Dale Smith - address that please. You've never met a wacko conspiracy you didn't love but why torment innocent people?

I don't know if those kids are actors or not, but I do question their authenticity. These are teens that the biggest worry of the day is getting thru class or a test or how they look compared to the next kid or will that cute guy/girl date them or how good of a kisser they are or should they 'go all the way'.

They don't have enough life experience to handle the emotional trauma of being afraid for their very lives........so how in the world can they give a comprehensive national tv interview and call for political changes and start a movement campaign within hours without tears or shaking from the stress they've just been thru?

You bitch about people that question the circumstances surrounding these events, but are just fine with the media's exploitation of them to get all the bloody gory details for an 'exclusive' before their competitors, just to up their ratings.

I myself will not believe it didn't happen at all, just because I wasn't there to see it with my own eyes..........but I do doubt the pushed narrative. False flag? Maybe. Set up? IDK, maybe. All I do know is this whole situation stinks to high heaven and we'll probably never get the real answers.

Psy-Op events happen and they are planned in advance where people actually die...reference Operation Gladio....some are just drills that are passed off as a real time event. I will explain more later........this is a huge rabbit hole to go down.
And this palooka wants me to take him seriously and debate him...a MFer that peddles in the most ridiculous conspiracy theories.

ROTFLMBAO!!!!

200.webp

And this palooka wants me to take him seriously and debate him...a MFer that peddles in the most ridiculous conspiracy theories.

ROTFLMBAO!!!!

200.webp
If you were to debate this palooka on the most ridiculous conspiracy theories, well it might just wake you up.

ROTFLMBAO!!!!

200.webp
If you were to debate this palooka on the most ridiculous conspiracy theories, well it might just wake you up.

Notice that he chose not to answer my very simple and very appropriate question in post #14. Why do you think that is?

I don't know if those kids are actors or not, but I do question their authenticity. These are teens that the biggest worry of the day is getting thru class or a test or how they look compared to the next kid or will that cute guy/girl date them or how good of a kisser they are or should they 'go all the way'.

They don't have enough life experience to handle the emotional trauma of being afraid for their very lives........so how in the world can they give a comprehensive national tv interview and call for political changes and start a movement campaign within hours without tears or shaking from the stress they've just been thru?

You bitch about people that question the circumstances surrounding these events, but are just fine with the media's exploitation of them to get all the bloody gory details for an 'exclusive' before their competitors, just to up their ratings.

I myself will not believe it didn't happen at all, just because I wasn't there to see it with my own eyes..........but I do doubt the pushed narrative. False flag? Maybe. Set up? IDK, maybe. All I do know is this whole situation stinks to high heaven and we'll probably never get the real answers.

They do have the life experience AND the right to be heard. It is the job of media to report the news and that's what they are.

I agree and also stick with trusted sources. For example, the link I posted is from the Washington Post.

What has been done to these families of dead children and adults is beyond my comprehension. I was sickened by all of it and recently saw the same lie about a little girl named Emilie Parker not actually being killed and appearing in later photos. Not true.

IMO, conspiracy freaks are welcome to their delusions but they need to leave survivors and families alone. Dale Smith - address that please. You've never met a wacko conspiracy you didn't love but why torment innocent people?

The Washington Post? A propaganda mouthpiece for the Council On Foreign Relations whose owner Jeff Bezos (that also owns Amazon.com) just recently got a 600 million dollar contract with the CIA. Washington Post IS fake news.
I don't believe that the conspirators of Sandy Hoax should be harrassed because it accomplishes nothing. The truth continues to come out and more people are waking up to the scam. Here is Emilie's "grieving father" Robbie Parker........are you impressed with his acting?

Forum List

Back